Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (45862 Views)

Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad / My Experience After Working For About Five Years. / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
The only thing I read in the whole epistle is the huge melon I can see shocked
Omo see brezzz

No be only you..I even zoom look am well.
The bweees gallant wella
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Eyah, the madam no try o.
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Man's inhumanity to man!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Prosthuks(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
manci

:
Stranger's they should have add Small rats poison in this their so calling clients food
. two wrongs cannot make a right na
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by CioAngels(f): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
dainformant:
An entrepreneur, Adepeju, who cooks food for events has narrated her horrific ordeal at the hands of a client outside Lagos. According to the lady, she and her workers were made to sleep in the open in an uncompleted building after being promised by the client that they would be given accommodation. Her client reportedly said they she can't allow them to sleep in her boys quarter's because they are strangers. as they decided to sleep outside.

Read her story below;

"The Horrible Story Behind This picture,, Was Called For A job Outside Lagos, meet With the client and all went smoothly, before I left the meeting I asked please ma since We coming 2days ahead hope we getting accommodation she smile and said why not yes,, left Lagos and arrived at the state,,

1st we were delayed for 1 hour before entering the compound, what is happening gate man said madam ask him not open the gate for anyone until she is awake,, I was like mogbe I just spoke to her not to long,, fast foward, we got in and sat for 30min to relax before we bring all our equipment down,,

Madam came out and said she can't allow us cook in her compound, that she has an uncompleted building around the corner,, which is one of her properties, that we should move all our stuff there, I said OK ma no problem,, we moved there, 7pm 8pm 9pm until 10pm dey brought one generator to give us light to work and pump water, nah my work nah weytin I go do,,

We finished every by 12,30am time to sleep because tomorrow is another working day for us,, called madam she said we will be sleeping in the uncompleted building,, with Bush Bush Bush everywhere,, I scream Jesus oooooooo,

She said because she can't allow us stranger sleep in her boys quarter or in her compound,, tears drop down my eyes,, I walk around the place with our driver to look for opc around and pay them to come stay with us, no one was available,,

I went on my knees and started praying with all my workers wath will I do, my father is not Dangote or Bill Gate, am hustling so I will accept it that way, I said OK let us tell stories and be gisting till 4am they all laugh and said madam good idea oooooooo.

Meanwhile I was already falling from the chair because I was really tired, I just sight one lron bench I quickly lay down on it like this on the floor where different insects wey crawling with grass and alot was going Tru my mind as poor man pikin wey I be nah.. I said all is well e go better one day.

Dear customers please treat entrepreneurs like human we are not animals we working to make means, we not working to flash on Instagram,, pity our hustle and support us.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lady-workers-made-sleep-outside-working-client-photo.html
The highest is that she will not call you again, but if she does, will you go? For this reason, you should have told Nigeria who the evil madam is, so that another caterer will not fall a victim. Such people will carry the biggest Bible and Koran Fridays and Sundays. Wicked sets of peoples.
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Pat081: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
ClitoPen:
What type of job was that?
so u can nt read simple English again abi ?? U just jump to commentD story lines says she cook food 4people Wu re celebrating something or maybe you should ask ur brother or sister to read it to u again
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Fela4ese: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
How can she allow u to cook for her n can not trust u to sleep inside one of d houses,is that not foolishness of the highest order
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by HSfoundation(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
emmyw:
So I Should Fry My Phone?

Guy better go and buy yourself sense.
Alainironu ara Galatia.
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by ibkgab001: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
It shall never be well with madam .. wetin she get wey dey freak her ... I pitty those Alagbase grin
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by godwin120alex: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Don't worry u will build mansions.

They woman is heartless
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by emmyw(m): 5:52am On Jan 25, 2018
HSfoundation:

Guy better go and buy yourself sense.
Alainironu ara Galatia.
Lol, Idiot, I Didn't Quote You grin grin
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by emmyw(m): 5:55am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=olisaemeka1 post=64476751][/quote] Lol, I Wonder Why A Full Grown Man Like You Lack Common Sense, You Are A Disgrace To This Generation, I Pity Your Kids. Uncle Internet Troll grin
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by kenosky4(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Learn the timing secrete of Off-season Farming. Plant, Harvest and Sell when your produce offers highest market value. 200% Profit Guaranteed. Strategy is everything!

Date: 2nd - 3rd Feb 2018
Venue: 92 Awolowo Way, Opp Ikeja Busstop, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Time: 9 am
Fee: N9,800
For Reservation and Enquiry Contact: 09028013015, 08038526372.
Register @ www.liberationfarm.com.ng

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Tunks2017(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cruel, senseless & unfortunate woman angry
The woman may be rich physically but very very very very poor mentally and internally
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by blessedmeme: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Peterpanny:
watin i do,is the breeastt not nice.

Honestly you need Jesus grin
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by blessedmeme: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Awoo88:

Which one is deliverance?? Do you know if madam husbby has proven to be a sucker for huge breast. Tell me u did not notice that chest

I don't know what you are talking about. angry
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Nostradamus: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerians always acting bizarre irrespective of their position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.