Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (31825 Views)

Adventist Technical Secondary School Ohafia Wins 2nd Edition Of Abia School Quiz / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
But i didnt force them to shortlist me na....u guys should please help me beg them abeg....
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Davedgr8:
Thesame way u're entitled to ur opinion, so am I.

@bolded, You're lucky i'm not one of the moderator, I wouldn't have hessitate to give you a 'red card'.. You're a student bro, so be guilded.

It is a good thing you are not, not like you even participated sef. Waiting on how you got the whole cheating stats. Last time I checked, you are also a student. So be guided wink
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
İ ve sacrificised both time and data up to this point.İ follow this trend up till now,and on the last day i get eliminated... Please find a space for me
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Davedgr8(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nelsizzy:
It is a good thing you are not, not like you even participated sef. Waiting on how you got the whole cheating stats. Last time I checked, you are also a student. So be guided wink
Bro, goan prepare for your test. All the best.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
The mods should please allow Franklin participate. It might be that he didn't know he wasn't qualified. I for one didn't know that was his offense till someone pointed it out. Not blaming the moderators but if they had done their jobs perfectly he wouldn't have written the test in the first place. This whole thing started since last month and most of us have been on this thread ever since , not allowing a participant write this last test doesn't seem fair to me.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Davedgr8:
Bro, goan prepare for your test. All the best.
Thank you smiley
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Davedgr8(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
franklinfresh7:
İ ve sacrificised both time and data up to this point.İ follow this trend up till now,and on the last day i get eliminated... Please find a space for me

cc Richiez
cc Odunharry

please, consider this bro..
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by dejt4u(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nelsizzy:
The mods should please allow Franklin participate. It might be that he didn't know he wasn't qualified. I for one didn't know that was his offense till someone pointed it out. Not blaming the moderators but if they had done their jobs perfectly he wouldn't have written the test in the first place. This whole thing started since last month and most of us have been on this thread ever since , not allowing a participant write this last test doesn't seem fair to me.
you're wrong, rule is rule, anybody can be disqualified at any point in time.

they did their work well and that is the reason why they detected him.

Remember, some may/will even be disqualified at the end if they do not possess any valid means of identification as students

5 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Am still begging.....i want to write,all my efforts cant go down the drain plz
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
dejt4u:

you're wrong, rule is rule, anybody can be disqualified at any point in time.

they did their work well and that is the reason why they detected him.

Remember, some may/will even be disqualified at the end if they do not possess any valid means of identification as students
Alright bro. I just feel sorry for him.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mail containing the link to the final test has been sent to the following candidates

1. eWyse
2. Electroviruz
3. Gstkz
4. Timmytimmy
5. RoastedCorn
6. Ashleyma77
7. serhuss
8. MasterMind21
9. Ifelove1
10. tochukwuog
11. Tomtoxic
12. dkam
13. obinnau
14. Bamhood
15. chicoMx
16. kenness
17. omofairy
18. JackieMay
19. Doshe39
20. TONYE001
21. Kayttah
22. crazydude1
23. riclord001
24. AdoptedSon
25. Jesuspikin8
26. Haybayray
27. raphieMontella
28. originalKsp
29. mehvo
30. EVarn
31. BARRIKADE
32. Kennyjam
33. Dexiebaba
34. Juxtathinka
35. Abeos
36. Shakaz
37. adedolapo4
38. Ayomide002
39. Sagaciousblog
40. Profpsalm
41. Flexclusive
42. Toxicbrain
43. Alphamaximus
44. mojeed4
45. Oceandivee
46. Hardeywhale2
47. Nelsizzy
48. Whizbrain
49. omadaa
50. Godstino
51. 1afrika
52. President2035
53. Merteenz
54. franklinfresh7
55. jodavid
56. skimarvel
57. Peacesamuel94
58. Superstar007
59. Ijaycecy
60. Iamoriekaose
61. Nltaliban
62. Nnannaou
63. Appelmoik
64. Iamelgee
65. Geofavor
66. Redfruit
67. Japhet04

We wish you best of luck!

2018 XFIRE Scholarship Test Coordinators
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Omofairy(f): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pls I haven't seen the link to the test.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez, Xfire, I'm yet to receive any mail containing the link to the questions and it's almost 3pm.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Take the test immediately the test is made accessible as you have only a 4 minutes open window to access the test. Be advised.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Let's do this guys. Best of luck to all contestants.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Omofairy(f): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez:
Take the test immediately the test is made accessible as you have only a 4 minutes open window to access the test. Be advised.
. Please I am yet to get this link. Kindly help resend as time is running out
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez:
Yet to get the link o
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by raphieMontella: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez:
no test link yet
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
There's no link in what was sent to me!
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Richiez(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
MasterMind21:
There's no link in what was sent to me!
it was sent to you earlier
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Richiez:
it was sent to you earlier
I just got the msg.. Even if was sent earlier the link should still be there.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by chicoMX(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's quite unfortunate that I have to wait for 30 seconds after answering each question. After my 6th question, everything just stopped working. My efforts to restore my previous session (by reloading the page et all) yielded no results.

Congrats to the eventual winners is advance!! At least I tried, but I was unfortunate sad

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is just bad, really bad...
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nelsizzy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
I didn't get any score.
Cc Odunharry
Richez

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
There was no score at the end of the test @Richiez @Odunharry. Was that deliberate?

1 Like

Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by eWyse: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Despite being logged in immediately the test opened, I couldn't participate in the test!
Server not found... Couldn't even get past the instructions page.
Despite other tabs loading fine..
Honestly, I just don't know what to think right now. cry cry

Good luck to everyone else.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
No scores....
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by BARRIKADE: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jesu! let the waiting game begin.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Omofairy(f): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Neither did I
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by eWyse: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Any chance I can still take the test? I was already logged in before the server disappeared. I was hoping it will proceed from there only to see that it's taking me back.
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Will the score be sent to our email addresses?

Xfire
Richiez
Re: 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress by Umartins1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
tongue*
eWyse:
Any chance I can still take the test? I was already logged in before the server disappeared. I was hoping it will proceed from there only to see that it's taking me back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d / Babcock University Girl"s Leaked Sex Tape Goes Viral! (photos) / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.