Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Can I Create Or Build An App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Create Or Build An App (650 Views)

How To Build An App With No-coding? / How Do I Create A USA Phone Number For Free? / Learn How To Build An ATS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create Or Build An App by Djbond(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
House please, I need help on how to build an application. Thanks
Re: How Can I Create Or Build An App by Brendaniel: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello, try to be specific on the type of APP You want to build, there are some many programming languages and, from php to .net, Java, c# and so on, just be specific and someone may help you, give as much details as possible...
Re: How Can I Create Or Build An App by Djbond(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Brendaniel:
Hello, try to be specific on the type of APP You want to build, there are some many programming languages and, from php to .net, Java, c# and so on, just be specific and someone may help you, give as much details as possible...
it's an app like paylater. A platform which you can apply for loan online. The app size won't be more than 4mb
Re: How Can I Create Or Build An App by Brendaniel: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Djbond:
it's an app like paylater. A platform which you can apply for loan online. The app size won't be more than 4mb

That should be Android app development then, to the best of what I know for now and the easiest way to go is:

1. Download Android studio and all its plugins...

2. Look for a free Android loan application template and then customize it to your taste.

3. Get your hands on tutorials to guide you, I built an app using this method without previous Android app building experience, that was my first app, also let a pro guide and also assist you...
Re: How Can I Create Or Build An App by Djbond(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Brendaniel:

That should be Android app development then, to the best of what I know for now and the easiest way to go is:

1. Download Android studio and all its plugins...

2. Look for a free Android loan application template and then customize it to your taste.

3. Get your hands on tutorials to guide you, I built an app using this method without previous Android app building experience, that was my first app, also let a pro guide and also assist you...
bro, thanks. But there are a lot of Android studio apps on playstore. Which one should I choose

(1) (Reply)

Global Warming: Scientists Reveal What Is Happening To Sea Level / How To Unlock MTN E5577 Mifi In Ghana / Starlink Finally Approved In Nigeria. Here Is What It Means For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.