Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Opportunity To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity To Invest (1265 Views)

Opportunity To Own a Free Plot Of Land in Lagos / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
We are delighted to have you as our potential investor. Our Agricultural Company (IAP-Dafood) is registered under the ACT 1990 of C.A.C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have handled some agricultural project and have handled our challenges. We have professional working team in the company. we are into production,marketing and processing of agricultural produce. but we have marketing as our area of strength. our office is in ibadan.

We are using this opportunity to seek for light investors to invest into our marketing arm of the company. we have records of our past projects and investment package with investors and we have been able to secure quality assurance with good track-record and reputation. we are presently allowing a sum of 500,000 Naira as the maximum investment capital either from individual or collective.
The minimum amount is 100,000 Naira and Maximum is 500,000 Naira from individual. And our maximum target is 500,000 naira, what i mean by that is that the moment the total investment capital that comes in reaches 500,000 Naira, we will stop the investment for the year.

Return on Investment: your return on investment is 50% of your investment capital at the end of a year. This is our return on investment payment for this investment phase. if you invested 100,000 naira today, you will begin to receive 15,000 naira from us monthly from April this year till January next year. i.e you will be paid 15,000 naira for 10 months which amounts to 150,000 naira at the end of the cycle.

Your investment capital will be used to increase productivity of the marketing arm of the company.
You are allowed to meet with the company team or visit us in the office as an investor any time, any day. We are opened to everyone as when due. A monthly message/update on investment will be sent to your mail.
If you are interested, kindly fill the google form in the link below: we will send you a copy of our investors agreement and we move on from their.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScK7v9L8EwJBxhy6qWjm1DILDYirveBr78Pj_YWaFAoYixJMA/viewform
Re: Opportunity To Invest by Biddy45: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Thats a real investment platform that you can monitor and has a face. invest wisely

Re: Opportunity To Invest by structuredan(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store u earn 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Opportunity To Invest by Futureinvestors(m): 5:42am On Jan 28, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
bomibomi:
We are delighted to have you as our potential investor. Our Agricultural Company (IAP-Dafood) is registered under the ACT 1990 of C.A.C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have handled some agricultural project and have handled our challenges. We have professional working team in the company. we are into production,marketing and processing of agricultural produce. but we have marketing as our area of strength. our office is in ibadan.

We are using this opportunity to seek for light investors to invest into our marketing arm of the company. we have records of our past projects and investment package with investors and we have been able to secure quality assurance with good track-record and reputation. we are presently allowing a sum of 500,000 Naira as the maximum investment capital either from individual or collective.
The minimum amount is 100,000 Naira and Maximum is 500,000 Naira from individual. And our maximum target is 500,000 naira, what i mean by that is that the moment the total investment capital that comes in reaches 500,000 Naira, we will stop the investment for the year.

Return on Investment: your return on investment is 50% of your investment capital at the end of a year. This is our return on investment payment for this investment phase. if you invested 100,000 naira today, you will begin to receive 15,000 naira from us monthly from April this year till January next year. i.e you will be paid 15,000 naira for 10 months which amounts to 150,000 naira at the end of the cycle.

Your investment capital will be used to increase productivity of the marketing arm of the company.
You are allowed to meet with the company team or visit us in the office as an investor any time, any day. We are opened to everyone as when due. A monthly message/update on investment will be sent to your mail.
If you are interested, kindly fill the google form in the link below: we will send you a copy of our investors agreement and we move on from their.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScK7v9L8EwJBxhy6qWjm1DILDYirveBr78Pj_YWaFAoYixJMA/viewform
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
still on...
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
still on
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
well documented opportunity with agreement.
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
available for interested investors.
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
bomibomi:
available for interested investors.
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
tested and trusted
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 4:38pm On May 01, 2018
documented
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 6:24pm On May 02, 2018
trusted
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
we have welcomed those that have applied. this opportunity closes this week.

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming Guide !!! / Golden Guinea Breweries Commences Full Operation In Abia (pictures) / Have You Tried Mini Importation Business??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.