Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock (42206 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by harry2sexy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
I actually thought the people that support buhari are only nairalander who hide behind the faceless forum advantage.
You mean there are people who are bold enough to show their faces in public proudly standing behind this failed administration?
Wow,astonishing!!!
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by watchindelta(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
dey even wrote BUHARI SINBAD undecided undecided
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Prinztong(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
We can't blame him, his Name says it all.... SH*T!
May God Manipulate his life and that of his family as Buhari Manipulate Over 180Million Hungry,Unemployed,Starving,Unsecured and Deprived Nigerians in Jesus/Allah Name
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Luqsure01: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hmm maybe......
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Olembey: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
What is really wrong with these people. Imagine Shittu, one of the very obvious non-performing Minister o....I just for these people. It's clear to see why he is even more desperate than the candidate himself.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by magzey: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
goldtooth:
His main concern is keeping his job as minister till 2023. Whether there will be people left alive by the herdsmen killings to govern is not his business angry
have u ever seen a herdsman?
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by 989900: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
You can't blame him, you need to see pictures of his new houses littered all over Ibadan (2 at Aerodrome Estate, Samonda, alone), etc. -- in just 2 years as minister.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by magzey: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
SAI BABA 2019 OR NOTHING grin grin grin

Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by loomer: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Using government money to campaign no be crime?

Especially when inec never say make campaign start
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by maraokendoro(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
This niga is dreaming....
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Follygunners: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
pol23:
I wish that cap can turn to Zuma rock and crash this man.... useless old ediot.
I just tire sef....
Where's Thunder when you need it...

I dey here, Sir! ...at ur service!
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by shegie(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
dis man dey mad o.........ur life must turn the way the Nigeria it is now
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Advanz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
I wonder, hw dis so called senate reason nd maybe sex doll we take their place soon
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Boss13: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
These are the people obasanjo warned Buhari about.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Shome36(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Messi is better than Ronaldo
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by ideylaff: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
The silly man has bn Buhariz man Friday since ANPP days just like Amosun... all they do is kiss Buhariz back side all day.

They go way way way back and that’s how he made the Ministers list

He’s in the running for the Governors office in Oyo State.

Serial bride taker he is always pressuring Telcos to drop Money.

He also made money from the MTN NCC fine case.

Openly corrupt and never hides it

We are in a real mess guys

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by stilldoingokay(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kylekent59:

Lol grin grin anytime I want to laugh am just gonna open this thread to read this your comment

you and me both

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by ManIzHot: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
SweetLove0:
hian
you and this your hain, you be small doctor smallnurse
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by JayPeeOham: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Where are we going from here?
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Visionless politicians full in Nigeria.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by fakati(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
But why Shittu of all people this a great disappointment from oke-ogun or he is a member of the useless cabal.Better don't embark on a failed campaign.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bunch of boot lickers
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
JayPeeOham:
Where are we going from here?
heaven straight
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by jeroba1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
this empty brain tebliq of a guy.Buhari and his cohort shall sink in the red sea by fire.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by chikago1: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
now,it is time for buhari's dormant and extinct ministers to appear for campaign. if i slap them eh!
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:20am On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
Misplaced priority
very well placed priority. Abi you think your priority is same with his, learner like you

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeew

Real definition of stupidity
he's a billionaire. Nothing stupid about that
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
That doddering old fool, hell with u all.
dodderIng old billionaire
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2018
MrMcJay:
It's right in the council Chambers that these people are breaking Nigeria's electoral laws.

This Shittu is a lawyer and he's aware that the ban on campaigns have not been lifted. I guess that's his unintelligent way of responding to Obasanjo's bomb.

I guess we'll be having lots of erratic behaviours from the Presidency in the coming days.
what ban. This is not school politics o. The only ban is election day campaign ban to avoid violence
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2018
Kardinal001:
Even when as a minister he hasn't achieved a thing.... We know desperate gluttons like u sir......
he achieved loot
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Can you see the jonzing men some Nigerians voted into power.. Just imagine!
they all hammered. You're the Jonzer
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by azimibraun: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2018
We have a long journey ahead of us.... The average Nigerian is a bigger bully and intolerant than the ruling class. He is a member of the APC a serving Minister and he should not make any effort to try and save his job and paymaster? You are free to criticise them but I will rather use my time and energy to engage youths on how to take over from this old folks. That does not include me hating them for struggling to stay survive and stay in power. It is their right and it is your Right to vote them out. OBJ wrote a letter and he made face caps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.