Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows (3135 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Ethiopia, The Country That Follows A 13-month Calendar, And Is still in 2013 Now / Love, Sex And Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by relationship502: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Virginity as a word, is known by many teenager girls but many do not know what it really means. Most girls must have received sex education in one way or the other. Many sex educator do not emphasize on ‘virginity’ and those that does may not really care if the students understand. Virginity and virginity questions is a broad topic that may not be covered fully in a post. (Expect more on ‘virginity’). However, I will make sure I make some really simple points in this post. Let’s get started!

To really make some good points in this post, there are many questions to ask and answers to be given but these answers are strictly subjective and can not be termed ‘standard’ for every school of thought. As a person, you may have asked yourself many questions pertaining to this subject. Questions out of which you may have asked; what is virginity? or Who is a virgin? To answer these virginity questions, I want you to know that many writers have different answers according to their school of thought.

WHAT IS VIRGINITY?

Virginity is a state of being a virgin. Like I said earlier, answering one virginity question on the subject virginity will only lead to other virginity questions and it could go on and on like that. I have said “virginity is a state being a virgin”. One may now ask, out of curiosity, then who’s a virgin?

WHO IS A VIRGIN?

A virgin can be said to be any person that has never had sexual intercourse before. When you carefully look into this definition of a virgin and digest it, you’ll realize it’s even complex. It’s complex because you want to ask what particular type of sexual intercourse? As we know we have MouthAction and anal sex that doesn’t involve penile penetration into a female vagina. Questions may be asked that can a girl that has never had penile penetration into her vagina but has had MouthAction be a virgin? Well! If you continue reading this, you may be able to answer that yourself.

WHAT MAKES A GIRL A VIRGIN?

Here’s a tricky question that would fail thousands of people or better I say here is a scam question that all answers can be wrong. What makes a girl a virgin? Some will say a girl that has never had sexual intercourse, others will say a girl that still have her hymen intact. Both can be right or wrong depending on who’s asking the question. A girl may have never had sexual intercourse and yet have ruptured hymen. A girl may have had sex and still have her hymen intact (yes it’s possible).

WHAT IS HYMEN?
read more
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Team virgin. grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Team virgin. grin
Team virgin.
cool
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2018
olihilistic:

Team virgin.

cool
See who's talking. grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Epositive(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2018
\La click la turn Apc member\ undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
See who's talking. grin
cheesycheesy
two months of celibacy no be the same thing with virginity?
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2018
olihilistic:

cheesycheesy

two months of celibacy no be the same thing with virginity?
Gerarahiaa jare. cheesy grin

Be like me, I've never had sex in my life. What is sex sef? undecided
grin grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by yanabasee(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Team virgin. grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Gerarahiaa jare. cheesy grin
Be like me, I've never had sex in my life. What is sex sef? undecided grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy Me I never kuku mention sex for any of my posts.

cheesycheesy
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Distevo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Will remain a Virgin till ma1rara1ga2
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by zeezeegal(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
My Hymen Is Intact
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by OgahBohz: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
lemme take a sit .. this movie seems interesting ... !

My gf hoping to be my wife issa V..
honesty its not a big deal to me .. Nd I dnt know why!
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Rukkydelta(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
If he is not a virgin he ain't a husband material

1 Like

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by OgahBohz: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rukkydelta:
If he is not a virgin he ain't a husband material

yeye geh.. see ur face like virgin dhick!
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by OgahBohz: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
See who's talking. grin

is it ur VIRGIN ?
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by OgahBohz: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
See who's talking. grin

is it ur VIRGIN ?
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Alariwo2: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Team virgin. grin

Maky maky

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alariwo2:

Maky maky

Somebody cannot be a virgin in peace.

1 Like

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Alariwo2: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:

Somebody cannot be a virgin in peace.

Don't mind them jare grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Team virgin. grin
I am a virgin too cool

What is sex anyway

How do people do it, I still don't understand

op 100% in support of your message

Preach grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alariwo2:

Don't mind them jare grin

Na una sabi.

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Rukkydelta(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
OgahBohz:

yeye geh.. see ur face like virgin dhick!
I don't have time for all these olosho guys that have had more than 5 body counts
My hubby must be a V
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
greiboy:
I am a virgin too cool

What is sex anyway

How do people do it, I still don't understand

op 100% in support of your message

Preach grin
You mean gender?
I'm female. You mean how people change their gender and become transgender?

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
You mean gender?
I'm female. You mean how people change their gender and become transgender?
Exactly!!!

As in what is sex? Are they talking about gender option we are always asked to fill in important forms

Nairaland will just be confusing virgins anyhow grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
greiboy:
Exactly!!!

As in what is sex? Are they talking gender option we are always asked to fill in important forms

Nairaland will just be confusing virgins anyhow grin
Bye bye.

I need to go read my Bible and ask for directions, because I don't understand. I'll call brother John to explain. grin

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Tallesty1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Bye bye.

I need to go read my Bible and ask for directions, because I don't understand. I'll call brother John to explain. grin

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by TIDDOLL(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wanna sell my Virginity sad sad sad
If you are interested in buying.... Holla sad
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Leave me alone na. grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by Tallesty1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Leave me alone na. grin
You've been scarce
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
You've been scarce
I'll send a message.
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by sirgalahad26(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Team virgin. grin
you say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously / Man Caught On Camera Making Love With A Car Exhaust (video) / Secondary School Students Caught In Hot Romance ( Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.