Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Rich Kids Of Miami - Celebrities (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Miami (63485 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by FrankNetter(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
revontuli:
FrankNetter's immigrant life thread is a milllion times better than this. He shows everday life, his hard work and accomplishments with a really cool, funny and witty style. He is a good role model and promotes good values like hard work, ambitions to make a good career, understanding how America developed like this.

This guy here is promoting empty consumerism, creating nothing and just bragging about consuming empty material things.
A very bad role model for Nigerian youth and sending a bad message.

You people are better off following FrankNetter and reading his diary. Way better and more productive than this rich wannabe party boy business.

I'm humbled.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by KendrickAyomide: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Nonaira1:

Oh really there are colleges in America where classes are meant for whites and Asians?

Really Really? Do you even hear yourself in the BS you write?

Also you took those classes to get into premed, excluding physics and chemistry, the rest are rarely needed for pre med.

Boy shut the Bleep up. Incase you don't know, pre med was one of my majors until i changed it because I was contemplating it so I do know the requirememts to get into med schoo you wannabe rich goat.

Infact name any medical school if your choice and I'll personally contact the admission committee and ask them if community college credits are accepted. Biko i dey beg, name any medical school of your choice.

And duh!!!! Every body knows girls in colleges are easy to get. Who the Bleep told you I never bleeped one? Just because i mentioned they aren't easy (a fact) doesn't mean i have never touched. Unlike your ass i don't go about shouting each girl I bleeped ( or in your case dreamt you bleeped).
Oga he didn't say the classes were for only whites and Asians. learn to think.. I've never been to America but I know Asians are the smartest people you will find in their schools
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:00pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Gangster1ms: 12:47am On May 24, 2018
LUCAS99:

Go to New York City & California and see your Age Mates floating Multimillion Dollar Companies While you’re busy wasting your time on Nairaland.
Bruv show me the way.. wink
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 3:40am On May 24, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Gangster1ms: 7:38am On May 24, 2018
LUCAS99:

Baba na God o...

I’m usually involved in so many things.

I do Forex Trading, Spread Betting, Stock & Currency Manipulation.

I’m also into importation of cars as well as Fabric,leather & Textile.

I have friends that do Yahoo Yahoo & Ali but it’s somehow risky so I don’t really partake.

Imagine waking up to a $200,000 transfer to your bank account early in the morning and taking a 20% cut {$40,000} before forwarding the rest of the money to the destination point.

Like I said it’s Good Money but way too risky.

I also partake in high yield investment programs as well as crypto currency but I can’t discuss those here to avoid getting banned by Moderators.

Shey make i pm u? I like risky mahn
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by KendrickAyomide: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2018
LUCAS99:

Baba na God o...

I’m usually involved in so many things.

I do Forex Trading, Spread Betting, Stock & Currency Manipulation.

I’m also into importation of cars as well as Fabric,leather & Textile.

I have friends that do Yahoo Yahoo & Ali but it’s somehow risky so I don’t really partake.

Imagine waking up to a $200,000 transfer to your bank account early in the morning and taking a 20% cut {$40,000} before forwarding the rest of the money to the destination point.

Like I said it’s Good Money but way too risky.

I also partake in high yield investment programs as well as crypto currency but I can’t discuss those here to avoid getting banned by Moderators.

Guy abeg keep your thread lively

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nostradamus: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nice thread...i likey.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 2:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 2:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Nostradamus:
Nice thread...i likey.

Thank you.

Glad, you liked it.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by KendrickAyomide: 2:47am On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

I haven't posted an update yet because my iphone was stolen in New York City.

All my pictures & videos was stored on my iphone

I have to get a new iphone then I can start posting very often.

I moved to Miami Beach from New York City & I'm still tryna settle down into the new environment.
God bless. Keep on Motivating me
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nostradamus: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

Thank you.

Glad, you liked it.
thanks boss,please don't mind haters,they really want to be like you but too proud to admit it.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by lesley1585(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
You only die once....you live everyday.

quote author=LUCAS99 post=64498554]Continue posting Memes on Nairaland While your mates are busy trying to make something out of their lives.

At the end of the day, you end up complaining how life is hard & unfair but you never did anything to make it better.

My advice to You: You only live once, make the most out of it[/quote]
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nostradamus: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
khiaa:

lol grin You got that right, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Palm Springs by car from LA, and 30 minutes by flight.
wait oo,please i want to ask a question, can airlines operate a flight within the same state(i mean is it possible for one to get a flight to another destination in the same state,just like within california,you take a flight from LA to oakland)? here in nigeria,we no dey do am.you take flight from a state to another state.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nostradamus:
wait oo,please i want to ask a question, can airlines operate a flight within the same state(i mean is it possible for one to get a flight to another destination in the same state,just like within california,you take a flight from LA to oakland)? here in nigeria,we no dey do am.you take flight from a state to another state.

Yes you can take a flight from LA to Oakland which is a 9 hour drive by car as you can take a flight from San Deigo to Palm Springs which is a 3 hours drive by car and 45 minutes by flight.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by rickymayne(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
I just started following this thread and i saw the part where you said the purpose of this is to help other people here know that they can also make it at 23...I don't think people looking at pictures of your lifestyle and how you spend your money would in anyway impact on anybody here...im in no position to tell you how to spend your money but if you truly want to help others...you can assist people here financially with the little you have...or even grant job positions to unemployed persons here.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Teaser4(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
rickymayne:
I just started following this thread and i saw the part where you said the purpose of this is to help other people here know that they can also make it at 23...I don't think people looking at pictures of your lifestyle and how you spend your money would in anyway impact on anybody here...im in no position to tell you how to spend your money but if you truly want to help others...you can assist people here financially with the little you have...or even grant job positions to unemployed persons here.
TF with you people, in life nobody owe you shit...take up ya responsibilities...y'all still don't get it until you do, you'll hustle and survive....
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
LUCAS99:
While Vacationing in Miami Beach & South Beach,
I came across the most beautiful women I ever seen in my life. During the course of my Stay in Miami Beach & South Beach, I meet four extremely Beautiful Ladies

(A) Columbian American
(B) German American
(C) British American &
(D) French American

As usual I was very confused because I didn’t know which one to go on a date. This actually gave me sleepless nights for two days straight until I was able to make a decision after Comparing & Contrasting all four Ladies

At the end of the day, I decided to go on a date with the French American. So I asked her out and like they say the rest is history

You know, if I had just saw this picture, I'd have assumed she was simply a friend. I mean, come on your gf?

Normally pictures of couples look different or were you simply to scared to touch her?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
LUCAS99:
So after First Date, She saw me off to the Airport and reminded me about our Second Date in Paris France.

I promised her I will definitely be in Paris France around July that way we can have our Second Date & Vacation around Europe since she loves traveling.

And yet you couldn't take a picture of her with you at the airport?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
LUCAS99:
So before I left Miami Beach, I told My Friends that I wanted to party in an Upscale NightClub & Strip Club.

So they took me to Mango Tropical Cafe {Night Club} on Ocean Drive Miami Beach FL. Then after that we went to Tootsie’s Cabaret {Gentlemen Club}

Tootsie’s Cabaret is the best Gentlemen Club in Miami FL and probably the best in the United States.

Both the Night Club & Strip Club that we went to featured mostly Colombians Entertainers & Puerto Rican Entertainers.

Those Girls are very Classy & Baddass.

So I have been to quite a handful of Gentlemen Clubs around the Country but my top three (3) picks are:

(A) Tootsie’s Carabet Miami FL
(B) New York Dolls New York NY
(C) Magic City Atlanta GA

Please see the images attached below:

Next time take a picture of YOU dancing with one of them, since you seem to be such a ladies man.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
LUCAS99:
So My Date & I plus her sister all went to both Miami Beach & South Beach.

While at the Beach we took some really nice pictures.

So with her permission I’m posting some of the pictures.

Only someone who is blind will not see that those are too DIFFERENT girls. The hair of the first girl is DARK brown, the other two below are obviously different. The MOST GLARING of all, they are all wearing different bikinis

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
LUCAS99:
So My Date & I plus her sister all went to both Miami Beach & South Beach.

While at the Beach we took some really nice pictures.

So with her permission I’m posting some of the pictures.

And once again, wht the hell aren't you on the picture? The only man I see there is WHITE!
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
LUCAS99:
During the beginning of my thread I rated my date as 7/10 in terms of beauty on a scale of 1-10.

But after reviewing some of the pictures she sent to me
I’m gonna give her +1 making her 8/10 in terms of beauty on a scale of 1-10.

FYI She is a Gymnast & a third year Medical Student.

Seriously?! Different girls again? 2 with a bob and one wirh long hair? Well, I can't see her face anyway. Maybe she cut her hair grin
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blablabla

I've seen enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.