Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Rich Kids Of Miami - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Miami (63402 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by IamGoke(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by stilldoingokay(f): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Thank you. My Ex Girlfriend a Columbian American was way more beautiful than My Current Girlfriend.

But My Current Girlfriend has way more Positive Qualities than my Ex Girlfriend.

You can’t have it all.

My current Girlfriend is a Gymnast & a Medical Student in France.

I will rate her a 7 out of 10.

she fine small

but why she come dey like transgender man for the second picture?

just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by cotzywitzy(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2018
Why don't ya'll leave the guy alone. We chose to be whatever we want.. as far as I know Nairaland belongs to Seun. Majority of you on here wants him to go ahead and post more but Nigerians are just too jealous when they see a successful person.. Pray for better days and leave the guy alone.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Breezy90(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2018
IamGoke:

Good day brother! I really need your help..

I want to pay my school fees and do clearance but the cash is not complete yet. it is just #50,000 which I believed you will help because my parents have tried their best in other areas. I don't need to be writing epistle before you believe me because I known you are a kind and generous person...

Your help is really needed sir!!

God bless you sir.
Them Don come. Na everytime them dey pay fees grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by ThatKING(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I own two Legally registered Business in Manhattan New York City. Both Businesses are Legally Domiciled in Mecklenburg County City of Charlotte State of North Carolina.

I have multiple Business Accounts with Big Banks including JP Morgan Chase, CitiBank, Discover Bank, American Express, Bank of American & WellsFargo Bank

I’m not your regular Nairalander.
signed and sealed

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Alwaysking: 1:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Gloryr:

Mr anti-clock eyed man thinks he is the only one that has smashed a white girl...he even thinks he is the only one that has travelled abroad....smh......revel in your foolery man....you are like the proverbial man that never thought he will be crowned an nze and wore his anklet
on his laps instead.

empty barrel....
Op you have to learn to stop replying fools...

5 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Kelvinpam(m): 2:48am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

wouldn't it be nice if you removed the receipt bearing your name? The lady's picture should also be removed or blurred since you don't have her authorization to do such. I enjoyed your writeup but you should try to limit what you share to the public.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by NoToPile: 3:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Mr OP kindly remove your banking details,full name etc abi no be your address I dey see so.

That's my own concern.

This is Nairaland ooo, it pays to be wise with whatever you share with the public especially on social media.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by crossfire(m): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Lucas more grease too Ur elbows. God bless Ur hustle. U r successful but remember God n heaven has taken u this far dnt forget him n watever u do in life.dont know people r jealous on nairaland. If he flaunts his wealth wat is Ur business. Haba una dey for naija dey suffer his making life meaningful for himself. Luca carry on.like b Ur frnd jare. U can send me a mail Etommy401@gmail.com. Or watsapp 08088188050.God bless u man
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I own two Legally registered Business in Manhattan New York City. Both Businesses are Legally Domiciled in Mecklenburg County City of Charlotte State of North Carolina.

I have multiple Business Accounts with Big Banks including JP Morgan Chase, CitiBank, Discover Bank, American Express, Bank of American & WellsFargo Bank

I’m not your regular Nairalander.
What do you sell?

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 26, 2018
Op, I think you need a photographer to help you tell the story. Or more selfies. Then your narration can only be to say this is such and such place ...

I'm following to see how you make money. Hope you include that too smiley

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 5:21am On Jan 26, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 5:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by teabully(m): 5:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Seriously I see nothing wrong in the dude posting his images and Having a Thread on NL, our celebs does this always and we celebrate them, dude is just having fun Olypeppy, so let stop the hate. [quote author=Olypeppy post=64499628][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

We are basically diversified but one of our major areas is exportation of Wallcoverings, Fabrics & Leather to WestAfrica.
Alright,
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Ok, I will think about it but my IPhone 8 Plus does a really Good Job of capturing the Moments.
In that case, just increase the moments captured,
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 6:17am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Instead of thinking about how to make something out of the precious life God gave to you,instead you’re busy wasting your life on nairaland. Useless Human Being.

Hey that's a contradiction, if he's wasting his life on Nairaland and he is a useless human being then so are you, because you are here as well. With that being said, continue with your fairy tale, I'm enjoying it. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Go to New York City & California and see your Age Mates floating Multimillion Dollar Companies While you’re busy wasting your time on Nairaland.

Read my prior post about contradiction. undecided Yaaaay California, my home. cheesy
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Jakumo:
To be showing off cash like that, you must be a criminal, but not a very smart one, since the urge to boast forces you to publish all the police will need to monitor you online while they prepare their case for narcotics dealing or whatever. No law-abiding citizen EVER carries raw cash like that in the USA or Western Europe, so a criminal you are for sure, without question.

What happened to your eyes, man ? One eye seems to be looking at the camera, while the other one is pointed to the stars, looking for Uranus.

Oh well, with your cash, you can afford a plastic surgeon who can transplant a pair of fairly used cockroach eyes into your bony skull, to restore a reasonable approximation of normalcy.

Show us more chit, man. The cops are going to love this thread as well.

Hater, don't go and double you hustle, be waiting for the state government to pay you the 12 month salary they still owe you.
If it pain you that a young boy has all you every dreams of in life...go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

You rather waste your entire day on a faceless forum making stupid argument instead of finding something useful to do with your life.

Uucuuccuu!!!! Clearing my throat. angry Repeat after me...CONTRADICTION. You can't put someone down for doing the samething that you are doing. Continue. smiley
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

The argument started because he made a false assumption that the money were earned through fraudulent means. To debunk those assumptions I had to post my Bank Statements, CD Certificate, Credit Cards & Debit Cards to prove that my money are being earned legitimately since I own & run two corporations in the City of New York { Down town Manhattan to be Precise}

I told him he needed to spend more time thinking about his future than spending all day on Nairalander looking to find inconsistencies in people stories that way he doesn’t end up complaining that life is unfair when he never put in any effort to better his life.

You don't have to prove anything to him or anyone, now continue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Hey that's a contradiction, if he's wasting his life on Nairaland and he is a useless human being then so are you, because you are here as well. With that being said, continue with your fairy tale, I'm enjoying it. wink

No forovlen. Awa Kwantiri Man is monitoring this thread closely to identify the haters, regardless of whether they are writing from Hong Kong, or from Puerto Rico. All bases are covered by our radar, so there is no cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

You keep up shouting contradictions & contradictions but actually you’re not making any sense.

His life is built around Nairaland but my life is not.

I only came here to encourage others that entrepreneurship & Self Dependence is achievable by Age 23 years if one is willing to put in the effort.

lol grin That's the thing, you don't know anything about his life you are only making assumptions , on the other hand you are on Nairaland telling everyone about your life and you call them useless for being on Nairaland when they question you about your life. Now, if they are useless for being here, then that would make you what.....USELESS. Please continue with your story and ignore the naysayers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by ikennamadu1(m): 6:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Nigeria people with there poverty mentality. .. those girls condemning him... will open there dirty legs wide... when dey see him....

4 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Orodje:

Oya na bro let's make money, this night for nor waste no time, I got the details you need

Send mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.