Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh (28923 Views)

Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others / Tribute To Emeka Ojukwu - By Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Opinionated: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2018
By Yakubu Jimoh

This piece is a personal opinion of mine, and my intention is not to praise or criticise one party or another.

Recently, South East leaders visited President Muhammadu Buhari, endorsing him for a second term and promised to deliver the 5 states in their zone to him. APC is currently ruling one of the 5 states in the East. It is clearly known to many people that Anambra and Ebonyi Governor despite being in opposition parties have openly endorsed the President for a 2nd Term. APC will clearly and easily win Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State by 2019. APC has already shown its strength in the gubernatorial election done there last year, claiming 2nd position in the election. APC is clearly promising them the presidential slot by 2023. Remember, if PDP or any other political party emerges today, the party will surely go for 8 Years. It is clearly known that any party that might want to stand against APC come 2019 will field a candidate from the North. Igbo will not a mistake by not supporting Buhari so as to give them the presidency they have longing for since 1999.

Another clear reason is that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande still support and clearly show they are still in the APC. Some people are claiming Chief Bola Tinubu might go to bring up Alliance for Democracy (AD). Baba Tinubu can’t be so foolish to weaken the party he has been supporting and bringing up since 1999, Jagaban will surely deliver 80% of South West since the Vice President is still coming from their side.

The vote from the Northern bloc will surely give Buhari an upper hand in the upcoming election, The Northerners have one culture and thing they do, which other tribes don’t take serious in Nigeria; when election is a week ahead most of Hausa-Fulanis will go back to the states where they have the voters cards to vote. Tell me, how many Igbo or Yoruba can leave his abode to go his homeland to vote because of election, many don’t. The Northerners will leave their business and farms to decide who will lead this nation for another 4 years, they have been doing it since 1999 and they will still be doing it.

APC should have up to 30% in the Niger Delta region due to Governor Obaseki and other prominent people from the region.

President Buhari has really tried in the agricultural sector and improved it and is working to diversify the nation’s economy and wean it off its reliance on petroleum. He has clearly shown he is a democrat and has integrity in terms of elections. Since he has been sworn in, various elections have been conducted where he didn’t do like other presidents who will impose their party in the election by rigging. I believe it will be difficult for any party to dethrone this present ruling party, the APC.

Don’t be deceived by those social media politicians whereby 80% of those voting on social media don’t have voters card, or won’t go out on election day. Meanwhile, those in the North will go out to defend their votes. Our market women, farmers, are not on social media, according to a recent survey. Majority of the voters are not on social media, so don’t be deceived by that.

source:
http://www.opinions.ng/buhari-likely-win-2019/

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 4kDdullard: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Bros please go take your malaria drugs.Let me shock you, even if the dullard cum shithole jihadist mobilizes all the cows in Nigeria to vote for him, he is going back to Daura where he belongs.The fake pastor VP can't even save him.

224 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by lordimmaogidi(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2018
rubbish and inconsequential write up

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by kingsaif(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

This piece is a personal opinion of mine, and my intention is not to praise or criticise one party or another.

Recently, South East leaders visited President Muhammadu Buhari, endorsing him for a second term and promised to deliver the 5 states in their zone to him. APC is currently ruling one of the 5 states in the East. It is clearly known to many people that Anambra and Ebonyi Governor despite being in opposition parties have openly endorsed the President for a 2nd Term. APC will clearly and easily win Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State by 2019. APC has already shown its strength in the gubernatorial election done there last year, claiming 2nd position in the election. APC is clearly promising them the presidential slot by 2023. Remember, if PDP or any other political party emerges today, the party will surely go for 8 Years. It is clearly known that any party that might want to stand against APC come 2019 will field a candidate from the North. Igbo will not a mistake by not supporting Buhari so as to give them the presidency they have longing for since 1999.

Another clear reason is that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande still support and clearly show they are still in the APC. Some people are claiming Chief Bola Tinubu might go to bring up Alliance for Democracy (AD). Baba Tinubu can’t be so foolish to weaken the party he has been supporting and bringing up since 1999, Jagaban will surely deliver 80% of South West since the Vice President is still coming from their side.

The vote from the Northern bloc will surely give Buhari an upper hand in the upcoming election, The Northerners have one culture and thing they do, which other tribes don’t take serious in Nigeria; when election is a week ahead most of Hausa-Fulanis will go back to the states where they have the voters cards to vote. Tell me, how many Igbo or Yoruba can leave his abode to go his homeland to vote because of election, many don’t. The Northerners will leave their business and farms to decide who will lead this nation for another 4 years, they have been doing it since 1999 and they will still be doing it.

APC should have up to 30% in the Niger Delta region due to Governor Obaseki and other prominent people from the region.

President Buhari has really tried in the agricultural sector and improved it and is working to diversify the nation’s economy and wean it off its reliance on petroleum. He has clearly shown he is a democrat and has integrity in terms of elections. Since he has been sworn in, various elections have been conducted where he didn’t do like other presidents who will impose their party in the election by rigging. I believe it will be difficult for any party to dethrone this present ruling party, the APC.

Don’t be deceived by those social media politicians whereby 80% of those voting on social media don’t have voters card, or won’t go out on election day. Meanwhile, those in the North will go out to defend their votes. Our market women, farmers, are not on social media, according to a recent survey. Majority of the voters are not on social media, so don’t be deceived by that.

source:
http://www.opinions.ng/buhari-likely-win-2019/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

30 Billion fall for your account
am very sure d people that commented b4 me don't have voter's card too

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by SalamRushdie: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
There is no way Buhari can be re elected even if he plans a coup plot he must still go back to Daura

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by omowolewa: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
PMB has good chance based on present political structure, my experience with Nigeria politics is that winners ride on political leaders wing.

This leaders are still in PMB camp at least physically.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Lot13(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
There is no way Buhari can be re elected even if he plans a coup plot he must still go back to Daura
How do you plan to make that possible?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Generalkaycee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Keep Dreaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by dynicks(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
this kind of treatment is what awaits him nd his fellow ap-shits come 2019....

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by crestedaguiyi: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
hehehehehe, the 198,000 zombies that voted him in 2015 have repented, he should not stretch his luck.

basing this trash on the visit from political jobbers is ridiculous and laughable

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhary and his remaining Zone-Bs be warned!

”Obasanjo’s views reflects and represent the views of many members of the political ruling establishment but who simply lacks the courage to speak the truth to power, out of fear of political consequences".

However, we expect the serial failure to exercise his constitutional right at the poll.

Any attempt by the dullard to rig the election by any means will results in his cabinet members forming parallel government in protest.

Buhary, your offensive body odor should be preserved for your cows in Daura.

Go in peace or be disgraced.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by affable4(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
The only reason Buhari will remain beyond 2019 will be the clear stupidity and foolishness of we youths and neutrals.

People that will make all sort of noise about sending Buhari back to Daura but can not come out to vote or be voted for. Thereby allowing APC party faithfuls that would be given 1000 or one derica of rice to sell their vote off.

I tell you this, if youths below 45years of age come out boldly, form a party and are willing to vote, all these old cargoes will take a back seat.

It is high time people get sensitized that a good economy, good roads, power, good public education and adequate security will pay them more in the long run than a derica of rice and 1000 naira.

Right now, I'm very angry. I will definitely try my might. Someday you will hear my name..(unedited)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by dokiOloye(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lolz.
There are over 8 million almajiris that were specifically bred for elections purposes and I can assure you they are waiting in d wings to vote Buhari again even if his major contestant is another northern muslim.This is b/c they are more comfortable with Buhari d religious bigot and hardcore Jihadist. grin
Former PDD supporters in d SE/SS will not come out en-masse to vote again since PDP will likely nominate another empty headed abokki and it will even be safer to allow Buhari win so d region can have a shot at d presidency come 2023,coupled with d fact APC now has ministers and other appointees in region who will make a little improvement this time around.
Yoruba muslimas will also vote Buhari again grin grin grin,as they've shown by their utterances in this forum.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
PMB must complete his tenure hahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
All these privileged ignorant opinions of doom....mtcheewww.

Listen, if it seemeth right unto thee that the hunger, anger, frustration, nepotism, unemployment, propaganda and bloodshed by the murderous herdsmen continue, vote ye Buhari then.

Choose ye this day what thou mayest do with your conscience and PVC come 2019, but as for me and every right-thinking Nigerian, we shall send Buhari #Back2Daura

Amen

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Because governors support him does not mean the citizens support him

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by BayelsaLegacy: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by MetroBaba1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
My PVC Abi?

I'm Waiting For You.

#Back2Daura

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 01mcfadden(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Don't criticize the OP, he said it's his opinion.
Anyways, shove your opinion into your arsse. Back ToDaura season 2 loading

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by idu1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
undecided

Who be jimoh yakowa

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by fixedhollies(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Op are you a Nigerian? 4get about d leaders supporting... Dey av only one vote coming 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Paschal001: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is a clarion call to those who want CHANGE in Aso rock. Go and pick up your voters card, let's show the OP that ENOUGH IS ENOGH. PMB MUST GO.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Stethaine: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
ProveT I come to you in the name of Amodioha. Let him send 7 death arrows any where you are now. Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by temitemi1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
The second coming of Buhari is the beginning of the end of Nigeria, God forbid!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Realdeals(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Realistically, it's true, but many will disagree based on emotions and SM noise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Paschal001: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
fixedhollies:
F

Space Booker's... Chai.. CHANGE!!!
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by purest21(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
The South East are not blind followers like the other illiterates, poverty-stricken, government-dependent population. Down here, who is a governor to decide who indigenes vote for? lol
Oga Yakubu I'm sorry but you're analysing the wrong masses, here we don't worship the governors, imam, nor traditional rulers neither can they compel us to do anything that pleases them

Opinionated:

This piece is a personal opinion of mine

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Stethaine:
ProveT I come to in the name of Amodioha. Let him send 7 death arrows any where you are now. Scammer.
What he do again now?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by fiizznation: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari till 2023. Is already a done deal. Anybody thinking otherwise is Just wasting his time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.