Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (108049 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by toluxe0075: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Tuesday
Relax, mine took 9 days and that was last year's December.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
come and sell the steemit account to me wink
Instead of you to give me sbd to send to some whale so they can upvote my post. cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
How many steem are you willing to get for the lease?

100? Or is that too low?
I don't even know how these things work sef?
But I wan to get like $0.4 to $0.12 per upvote.
Cos I plan to upvote my own blog posts and also use for citation.
Boss, how may steem do you think I need?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godmother:

100? Or is that too low?
I don't even know how these things work sef?
But I wan to get like $0.4 to $0.12 per upvote.
Cos I plan to upvote my own blog posts and also use for citation.
Boss, how may steem do you think I need?
100 steem is good for personal leasing.. I hope you know that 100 steem will cost you about N130, 000 tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
100 steem is good for personal leasing.. I hope you know that 100 steem will cost you about N130, 000 tongue

I know o, but I try not to think of it so my BP won't rise. I'll just steemit so hard that month so I get the money plus more back.

I'll make 3-4 daily blogposts and upvote all
I'll make 30-50 comments and upvote over half.
I'll upvote 10-15 blog posts for the curation possibilities.

I'm hoping I can cover my loan and make profit with this plan.

But please, can you help me review it for flaws.

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godmother:

I know o, but I try not to think of it so my BP won't rise. I'll just steemit so hard that month so I get the money plus more back.

I'll make 3-4 daily blogposts and upvote all
I'll make 30-50 comments and upvote over half.
I'll upvote 10-15 blog posts for the curation possibilities.

I'm hoping I can cover my loan and make profit withj this plan.

But please, can you help me review it for flaws.
You will get your money back with profit. The only thing that can put you at a loss is when the value of steem and SBD drops and remains at $1 to $3 which is very rare. This will reduce the earning on your post

With 100 steem, you can lease 3000SP which will give you an upvote of $0.90.. You could use it to upvote your posts or comments like 10 times daily and leave it for 24 another hours for it to replenish (Voting power drains by 2% for every upvote).. So when it gets to 80%, stop upvoting with it so that it can replenish within 24 hours. If it goes below that, it will take more than 24 hours to replenish

Now let me make a calculation of your expected earning

Let me use $0.80 to calculate it

$0.80 multiplied by 10= $8 daily

$8 daily multiplied by 28 days= $192 (it's for four weeks)

$192 divided by 2 =96 SBD (that's what you're getting after the 28 days)

96*1,700= N163, 200 ( let's use the current value of SBD N1,700)

The remaining $96 will be divided by the current value of steem which is $4.1
to calculate the SP you will be getting

$96/ $4.1= 23.4

So you're getting 23.4 SP at the end of the 28 days... Your 23.4 SP is still worth like N23, 000

Note: This is just an estimation. Things can slightly change when the value of steem and SBD changes

Doyinisaac, kindly correct me if I'm wrong at a point

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
You will get your money back with profit. The only thing that can put you at a loss is when the value of steem and SBD drops and remains at $1 to $3 which is very rare. This will reduce the earning on your post

With 100 steem, you can lease 3000SP which will give you an upvote of $0.90.. You could use it to upvote your posts or comments like 10 times daily and leave it for 24 another hours for it to replenish (Voting power drains by 2% for every upvote).. So when it gets to 80%, stop upvoting with it so that it can replenish within 24 hours. If it goes below that, it will take more than 24 hours to replenish

to calculate the SP you will be getting

$96/ $4.1= 23.4

So you're getting 23.4 SP at the end of the 28 days... Your 23.4 SP is still worth like N23, 000

Note: This is just an estimation. Things can slightly change when the value of steem and SBD changes

Doyinisaac, kindly correct me if I'm wrong at a point.

OK, it is feasible then. My fear is just getting flagged for upvoting my own posts.

This calculation doesn't include curation, right?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:

$96/ $4.1= 23.4

Doyinisaac, kindly correct me if I'm wrong at a point

so many errors on your analysis,why are you dividing her total SBD by 2??upvotes value are in SBD not steem.....also which one is the 96$ that you are dividing by 4 again??she do not need to convert to steem...she can sell steemdollars directly...so she is going to earn the 192SBD in a month........not the figure u wrote......but another trick there is that she should go for a week or 2weeks lease so that she can get up to 90steempower per steem and that 100steem is going to give her 9000steempower for a week and with that she is going to earn 2.7$ per upvotes and ten upvotes in a day is going to give her 27$ daily for a week she is going to get 170$ ....then she can reinvest the 170 to lease more steempower,if she keeps performing the same strategy,within a month she is going to earn up to at least 400$ .....the advantage is that she would earn more than just leasing straight for four weeks........the less the number of weeks she selected the higher the amount she can bid for steempower per steem

2 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godmother:

OK, it is feasible then. My fear is just getting flagged for upvoting my own posts.
[i] Your changes of losing is very slim
. I mean it's very slim

Such an investment is for the strong minds not for the faint hearted.. You could get discouraged by cowards but never listen to them.. Everything in life is risk but I can tell you this risk is worth it

Remember we are using the low rate of SBD and steem calculate it, so your chances of losing is very slim.. If they both get back at their feet, you could make up to 300k

Just ponder on it before you make the decision
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
@tosyne2much you made an error somewhere on the analysis,why are you dividing the 192$ by 2??upvotes value are calculated in steemdollars not steem....so no need for her to divide anything....she can sell the steemdollars directly...no need for her to convert her SBD to steem
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
well you are right....but another trick there is that she should go for a week or 2weeks lease so that she can get up to 90steempower per steem and that 100steem is going to give her 9000steempower for a week and with that she is going to earn 2.7$ per upvotes and ten upvotes in a day is going to give her 27$ daily for a week she is going to get 170$ ....then she can reinvest the 170 to lease more steempower,if she keeps performing the same strategy,within a month she is going to earn up to at least 400$ .....the advantage is that she would earn more than just leasing straight for four weeks........the less the number of weeks she selected the higher the amount she can bid for steempower per steem
You're totally right
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
@tosyne2much you made an error somewhere on the analysis,why are you diving the 192$ by 2??upvotes value are calculated in steemdollars not steem....so no need for her to divide anything....she can sell the steemdollars directly
Ahn ahn cheesy

Oooooh sorry!! I'm supposed to deduct 25% for SP.. Meaning $192- 48 will be giving ng her 144 SBD

Meaning she's won't be getting up to 23 SP
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn cheesy

Oooooh sorry!! I'm supposed to deduct 25% for SP.. Meaning $192- 48 will be giving ng her 144 SBD

Meaning she's won't be getting up to 23 SP
you still don't understand how these things are calculated,which steempower are you calculating again??normally 100steem is going to give her 30steempower per steem so she would get a total of 3000steempower for duration of four weeks..if she selected just 1week it is going to be around 100steempower per steem but it would be a one week lease not monthly lease...she can use any style she wants.. she with the 3000steempower she will earn 192SBD in a month since she selected monthly lease which would give her 30steempower per steem....so lets say i use the current rate of SBD which is 1700naira per SBD then her 192SBD would give her 300000naira plus......after the 100steem(150000naira) she spent,she is still going to earn profit of 150k......if she follows the strategy i posted few minutes ago she would even earn more...assuming she followed the strategy and lease for one week she can get lease 10000steempower for 100$ for a week.........and following the compound strategy she would earn up to 500000naira....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
you still don't understand how these things are calculated,which steempower are you calculating again??normally 100steem is going to give her 30steempower per steem so she would get a total of 3000steempower for four weeks.... she will earn 192SBD......so lets say i use the current rate of SBD which is 1700naira per SBD then her 192SBD would give her 300000naira plus......after the 100steem(150000naira) she spent,she is still going to earn profit of 150k......if she follows the strategy i posted few minutes ago she would even earn more...assuming she followed the strategy and lease for one week she can get lease 10000steempower for 100$ for a week.........and following the compound strategy she would earn up to 500000naira....
Yes I just thought of it.. I was wrong there
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
Yes I just thought of it.. I was wrong there
don't worry you will soon be perfect about it...here is a link to make you understand how to calculate upvote value instead of following steemnow website......https://steemit.com/steem/@yabapmatt/how-to-calculate-the-value-of-a-vote

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
If this same method is adopted to my $0.03 worth of upvote, do you think I'm still going to get $0.30 daily for a 10 daily vote of my own comments?

Cc
Doyinisaac
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
If this same method is adopted to my $0.03 worth of upvote, do you think I'm still going to get $0.30 daily for a 10 daily vote of my own comments?

Cc
Doyinisaac
obviously if you upvoted your own comment.....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
@Doyinisaac
@ Tosyne2much

I'm willing to take the risk. Worse case scenario I will pay from my pocket if things don't go as calculated.

How do I go about leasing the steem? I haven't the faintest idea.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice discussion here guys..
Please how do I lease the steam? How do I pay to get it. I am willing to pay to lease it..
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
naijaobi:
Nice discussion here guys..
Please how do I lease the steam? How do I pay to get it. I am willing to pay to lease it..
i do use [url]minnowbooster.net[/url] but for now it seems they are temporarily having technical issues...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Abovee122: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hello guys this Steemit is becoming more interesting. This is better than investing in any stupid ponzi.

So how much can a newbie invest now to be getting at least 0.05 per up vote?

What can $20 to $30 investment to buy steempower do?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
i do use [url]minnowbooster.net[/url] but for now it seems they are temporarily having technical issues...
Thanks bro. Is it Steem or steem power that should be leased?
Also please what's the payment procedure?
Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Abovee122:
Hello guys this Steemit is becoming more interesting. This is better than investing in any stupid ponzi.

@the bolded if you lease 200steempower you are going to get 0.05 per upvote.....with 4steem you are going to be able to lease 200steempower for a month....4steem is around 16-20usdollars....but why waste your money when you can simply create good content on steemit and earn the 20$ and use it to start leasing steempower??

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
naijaobi:

Thanks bro. Is it Steem or steem power that should be leased?
Also please what's the payment procedure?
Thanks
it is steempower that you are leasing not steem itself....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
I don't know if I should call it temporary issues.. All I know is that people are not responsible ally getting SP leasing lately.

I want to lease SP this night but I don't know if I would be denied leasing too
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Abovee122:

If anyone tells you "cryptocurrency" is the same with "ponzi scheme" , tell that person he's wallowing in ignorance cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godmother:
@Doyinisaac
@ Tosyne2much

I'm willing to take the risk. Worse case scenario I will pay from my pocket if things don't go as calculated.

How do I go about leasing the steem? I haven't the faintest idea.
You no fit lose seh.. I have not heard anyone saying he leased SP and he lost

Just pray your village people don't know your steemit username.. That's the only prayer you should be praying
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
it is steempower that you are leasing not steem itself....
Thanks bro.
If your comment gets up voted, when does it show in your account balance?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
You no fit lose seh.. I have not heard anyone saying he leased SP and he lost

Just pray your village people don't know your steemit username.. That's the only prayer you should be praying
cheesy cheesy

Hahaha
I will use prayer to arrange my village people.
So....
To the matter, how do I go about the lease?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
@the bolded if you lease 200steempower you are going to get 0.05 per upvote.....with 4steem you are going to be able to lease 200steempower for a month....4steem is around 16-20usdollars....but why waste your money when you can simply create good content on steemit and earn the 20$ and use it to start leasing steempower??

I swear, you're truly a good teacher. Your kids will be so lucky to have you....you're just like my dad! "No easy way out" kind of man "work hard to get whatever you want" and that's what you have always encouraged us to do here.

Honestly, I'm impress! Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godmother:

Hahaha I will use prayer to arrange my village people. So.... To the matter, how do I go about the lease?
Eeeermm!
I think the first thing now should be how to get the 100 steem

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
naijaobi:

Thanks bro.
If your comment gets up voted, when does it show in your account balance?
Baba, it shows in your wallet after 7 days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (77) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.