Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (108050 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 14, 2018
crazymommy:
what is the username for the account??
@yasmina
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by dojoayo: 5:23pm On May 14, 2018
viktor88:

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ayoshewa12(f): 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
Please help to upvote this post. Thanks in advance.

https://steemit.com/how-to/@ayoshewa/how-to-practice-sexual-hygiene

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2018
crazymommy:
Good afternoon everyone,i lost the password to my steemit account and discovered that a lost password cannot be recovered on steemit....please anyone that can give me an unused steemit account should please help out...thanks in advance
oh no! i think there is a way it can be recovered from your browser,i wish someone can help out.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by dojoayo: 1:56pm On May 15, 2018
IRIEBOY:
anyone that wants to join the WhatsApp group should quote me with their phone number

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2018
dojoayo:

send me a message via WhatsApp on 0 7 0 3 5 5 1 7 6 2 7
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ayoshewa12(f): 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
IRIEBOY:
send me a message via WhatsApp on 0 7 0 3 5 5 1 7 6 2 7
will do that now

I have sent you a message.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MrGokay(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2018
IRIEBOY:
anyone that wants to join the WhatsApp group should quote me with their phone number
0. 8. 0. 9. 7. 2. 6. 0. 1. 9. 6
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2018
MrGokay:
0. 8. 0. 9. 7. 2. 6. 0. 1. 9. 6
chat me on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2018
Good evening guys. It's been a while. keep steeming on and follow the trends. For example, @surpassinggoogle's #ulogs can generate you money if you do the right thing. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by emmy9500: 12:19am On May 16, 2018
Hi am new to steemit
My account is @mmetal

Please upvote my post
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
anyone that wants to sell SBD and steem. should reach me via my signature on WhatsApp. thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Vicben(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2018

Hello Steemians on Nairaland, here is my first post on STEEMIT. Kindly give me an upvote, follow me and comment and I'd surely do same for you. Let's collaborate and build a strong network of Steemians here. The key to earning on STEEMIT is having a strong network of followers and contributors which I'm confident we'd get that from everyone here.

My handle is @hilenen

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@hilenen/4etpnw-introducing-myself-to-steemit-community

Thanks with love!

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by bobo9ice: 1:17am On May 17, 2018
IRIEBOY:

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2018
bobo9ice:

chat me on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2018
chineduho:

Nope, after 7 days any additional earning doesn't count.
It enters their pot of soup
pls doyinisaac,ho lw true is this
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Dohyn3(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2018
Registered since last week Monday, still haven't been approved. cry
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Hafeexla(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2018
Follow me while' i follow back my nick @rexflame doyinisaac blezdben beebi5 hunry Godmother Chineduho Theo1477 Funshyboi Afolwalex20 Ammyluv2003 Genmodester Crazymommy Empowerdex
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
Dohyn3:
Registered since last week Monday, still haven't been approved. cry
when you were about to register you should see where they wrote that it might take 1-2weeks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2018
Lampert505:
pls doyinisaac,ho lw true is this
true
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2018
pabon:
Good evening guys. It's been a while. keep steeming on and follow the trends. For example, @surpassinggoogle's #ulogs can generate you money if you do the right thing. Enjoy!
true
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2018
Hersi007:
If you want to withdraw your money to your bank account easily just use steemexchanger...
Very easy.
i used them recently and i was shocked when i sold steem to them and got bank alert within ten minutes after selling the steem....i hope they can continue that way,though the rate at which they buy steem is lower(for example if steem is 1100naira at the normal rate,they buy at 940naira)but their fast payment is a very good one
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2018
SchoolCare:
if you have an old topbuzz account that has referral link. Come inbox, price very attractive.
Don’t derail the thread
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
Thanks @doyinisaac for creating this thread. I just registered , waiting for the approval.

alright goodluck
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2018
crazymommy:
Good afternoon everyone,i lost the password to my steemit account and discovered that a lost password cannot be recovered on steemit....please anyone that can give me an unused steemit account should please help out...thanks in advance
open a new one
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2018
jusdafromytips:
pls when you lease Sp and want to upvote yourself, will your account be ever banned?

I've seen where some people say it will. While some say you won't its really confusing
To be on a safer side just open a new steemit account and use your previous steemit account to upvote posts made by the new steemit account
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
kejibabe:
hi all, i just came across this thread. i have just registered ,waiting for their approval. i pray it comes quick.

@doyinisaac and others, i will be needing your support..thanks
Did you get the approval??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Blinking44: 5:17pm On May 21, 2018
doyinisaac:
To be on a safer side just open a new steemit account and use your previous steemit account to upvote posts made by the new steemit account

Hi guys,
just updated my first post on steemit
kindly upvote and follow,
i would also do the same, thanks
https://steemit.com/poetry/@djblinkz44/broken
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2018
doyinisaac:

Good to have you back bro.
My question, if I lease steempower for the purpose of upvoting my posts. How many comments do you think I should make and upvote per day?
Please, respond.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
Grupo:

Good to have you back bro.
My question, if I lease steempower for the purpose of upvoting my posts. How many comments do you think I should make and upvote per day?
Please, respond.
you can make more than 500 comments if you want to but make sure your comments are related to the topic you are commenting on,each 100% upvote drains your voting power by 2% so ten full(100%) upvotes in a day will drain the voting power by 20% and by default voting power recharges itself by 20% every twenty four hours...so to maintain a consistent voting power then ten upvotes daily is okay...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
doyinisaac:
you can make more than 500 comments if you want to,each 100% upvote drains your voting power by 2% so ten full(100%) upvotes in a day will drain the voting power by 20% and by default voting power recharges itself by 20% every twenty four hours...so to maintain a consistent voting power then ten upvotes daily is okay...

Alright, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (77) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.