Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (108055 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by maxitocreation(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
maxitocreation:
hi guys. I hope ye all are doing grate? I have been on steemit for about two months now and I have been making posts but my post ain't yielding any concrete returns. what should I do?

and nobody wants to reply me?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 1:58am On Jun 10, 2018
maxitocreation:

and nobody wants to reply me?
I would advice you try reading from the first page,all the answers are there.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Paulpeterparker: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=royalads post=64634528]I've opened a whatsapp group for Steemit members... Please drop your number let me add you up... We can communicate here and there too....[/quote

09063641186 please add me
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by maxitocreation(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
beebi5:
I would advice you try reading from the first page,all the answers are there.

OK thanks...av been reading but mehn! it's too much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2018
https://steemit.com/art/@negrobaba/i-don-t-want-a-girl-child
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Grupo:

Sorry, I want to use account A to upvote comments made by account B.

But I want all the earnings to remain in account B. That is, I don't want 25% percent to get back to account A. Hope I made sense now. Lol.
Then in that case you have to upvote the comments immediately after posting them....to reduce the 25% to 10%..

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Guwon: 4:51am On Jun 11, 2018
i want to have or build a bidding vote, and i want to buy 22,000 steem power for it for vote bidding on steembottracker any idea on how to get the bot or go about the whole process??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Paulpeterparker: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
please follow and upvote https://steemit.com/africa/@upuapeter/a-land-were-dead-men-are-kings-and-queens
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by dammy96: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2018
hello guys.. good morning. anyone on any steemit community should add me pls.
this is my whatsapp and telegram number:08169471928.
thanks.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Pentoolz: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2018
Hello good people, please I have 3.sbd for sale
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good evening Godmother , I hope you're doing okay.

Please what's "Blocktrade" all about? I noticed activities between you and it on your account.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2018
DRISKLEF:
Good evening Godmother , I hope you're doing okay.

Please what's "Blocktrade" all about? I noticed activities between you and it on your account.

Bkocktrade is a kind of trade site. You can buy steem, SBD, and other types of coins. You can also use it to power up your account.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ManIzHot: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello guys...
I am glad I am finally on steemit
Registered March.....since I wasn't verified out of frustration I left it
On my way to work last week, I stumbled back on this thread
Something just spoke to me to check my mails...I might be verified.... Dang! I have been verified since April 21

Oh well I just did my introduction today

Please guys kindly check it out

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@deepwords/introduceyourself-deepwords

Cc doyinisaac
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ManIzHot: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
guys pls i need your upvote o it is like there is more to just posting rich articles on steemit....this game is dicey

https://steemit.com/story/@deepwords/brian-says-can-you-give-answers-to-my-questions

pls kindly upvote thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Josele01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello steemlanders, so I've been able to get my steemit account and I'm thinking about investing into the steem block chain. I was thinking about leasing 10,000 SP and using it to upvote 4 of my quality posts daily till the lease expires. Which do you think would be more profitable, leasing for a week or leasing for a month?
Cc doyinisaac
tosyne2much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by gbindinazeez: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thank God I found steemians
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Hallenjay: 4:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Can i still register on steemit,if yes...who will refer me and be my guardian to the core.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Hallenjay:
Can i still register on steemit,if yes...who will refer me and be my guardian to the core.

You can. Do it and inform us when you're verified. Do you plan to invest?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lemmyBE: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2018
Josele01:
Hello steemlanders, so I've been able to get my steemit account and I'm thinking about investing into the steem block chain. I was thinking about leasing 10,000 SP and using it to upvote 4 of my quality posts daily till the lease expires. Which do you think would be more profitable, leasing for a week or leasing for a month?
Cc doyinisaac
tosyne2much
Long stretch lease is always profitable. I doubt the. feasibility of 10,000 or so for a week though except you are bidding at a high rate or you have a generous whale willing to do it at a favourable rate for you
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by gbindinazeez: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Please guys...I wanna buy steem
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Hallenjay: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
DRISKLEF:

You can. Do it and inform us when you're verified. Do you plan to invest?
how do I invest sir?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Godmother:

Bkocktrade is a kind of trade site. You can buy steem, SBD, and other types of coins. You can also use it to power up your account.

I'm still a bit confused. As in, I see you do send sbd to the account. And they resend you another sbd in return.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2018
DRISKLEF:

I'm still a bit confused. As in, I see you do send sbd to the account. And they resend you another sbd in return.

I send one coin to exchange or sell. For instance, if I send 2 steems, and want to buy SBD, they send back the equivalent in SBD.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Hallenjay: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
I try openot a steemit account but am stuck at receiving code from my phone num..amy I suppose to use foreign num cos the mtn phn I used could not receive any thing

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Godmother:

I send one coin to exchange or sell. For instance, if I send 2 steems, and want to buy SBD, they send back the equivalent in SBD.

I see you do it very often. Are there any business prospect in that? Like you gain something during the process of exchange from STEEM to SBD or vise versa?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by oceanized25(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
My steemit account has been approved, yay! grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ManIzHot: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Paulpeterparker post=68359360][/quote] 07068455260
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lemmyBE: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
oceanized25:
My steemit account has been approved, yay! grin
Congratulations
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by oceanized25(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
lemmyBE:

Congratulations
thanks,hope to get busy starting on monday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (77) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.