Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye (16440 Views)

Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor / Stop The Fulani NOW! -Prof. Dr. Kayode / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by prinsam30: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
bubu won't resign bcoz he's too egoistic

animal in human clothes
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by pointstores(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Enjoy the change
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by BluntBoy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The best thing would be for him to resign right now and the next best thing will be for us to sack him at the polls

How many of you want to sack him at the polls

Buhari is going nowhere, except he decides to voluntarily resign, something I would, if given the chance, advise him never to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by crownedprinz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
haa..i love this generation....chai...savagery
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by hmabdool(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
No amount of hyperventilating or letters from the Grandmaster of Corruption will stop PMB.

He will not only win in 2019, he will win BIG.

I tell u... PMB will win BIG come 2019 in grand style
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Phaanie(f): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Now i believe the Bible more than i did b4. No peace for the wicked.

Bubu is reaping the fruit of his wickedness
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by theunnamed: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
No amount of hyperventilating or letters from the Grandmaster of Corruption will stop PMB.

Do they pay you guys ni?

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Snow02: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari has a cattle brain I don't think he'll listen to anyone else
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Reedahgado(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari that want second tenure, you are telling him to resign. Let him hear you.
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by teekay213(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hey grandpa, how is grandma?
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Stethaine: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
I always say this for a Muslim leader to quit power is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Phaanie(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
hmabdool:

I tell u... PMB will win BIG come 2019 in grand style

Failure is to bubu what water is to fish �.
Go and hang your coconut head and die.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by AnanseK(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
A second republic senator has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately resign from office and not wait until the coming general elections.

Professor Banji Akintoye made the call on Wednesday during his appearance on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

The former associate of late Obafemi Awolowo believes the President does not have the ability to manage the country’s economy, saying he would advise him to quit his job if he had the opportunity to meet him.

He noted that Nigeria has been evaluated as one of the countries with the highest rate of poverty, as well as one of the nations where citizens have the least access to basic amenities.

“This president does not seem to know or understand Nigeria, does not seem to care about the suffering of people, and has no clue at all about managing the economy,” said Professor Akintoye.

“If I were to stand in from of him, as a fellow citizen who belongs to my generation, I would say ‘brother, you can’t do this job’.

“I will say to him, ‘my dear brother you cannot do this job; you have no idea (of) how to do it. Our country is perishing under you, I would advise that you resign (and) not even talk about standing election in 2019’. I think he should resign right now,” he added.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/25/i-think-buhari-should-resign-right-now/

Another Professor of nose picking. Who knows nothing about demcracy. ( the name dropping of associting with.Awolowo not withstanding).
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Rodeoz(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
talk2ekpa:
No need for Buhari to resign.

In 2019, just vote wisely, that'll be his automatically resignation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7CKHxjTro
Automatic.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by aureen: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Only God can deliver this country from her numerous plight
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
profolaolu:
Buhari has failed woefully, he is power drunk,useless and self-centered

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
People are urging buhari not to run, me, am urging him to resign now or be impeached for gross incompetence and tribalism
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Doerstech(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Brother Buhari must depart ...
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by talk2ekpa(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rodeoz:

Automatic.
My brother, thank you jare... Was too focused on the video I wanted to share.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by ukohajoe23: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elder Statesman, Tanko Yakasai, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s desperation for power would not allow him to listen to voice of reason at this critical period

Yakasai, who voiced out his feelings on Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s open letter to President Buhari, noted that the Owu Chief had spoken the mind of Nigerians.

Yakasai said in statement that, “Obasanjo letter was an expression of disappointment of Buhari’s administration and it summarises the feelings of Nigerians and non Nigerians”

He said “the Buhari that I know would certainly jettison the advice because of his desperation for power, he is after power, and doesn’t see anything else.

“Buhari share traits with three classes of people that made it difficult for him to see reason. A man looking for power doesn’t need advise, same thing is applied to a man seeking for love, and the one seeking the hand of a woman.”

Report a problem

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by no1madman(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Rodeoz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
smiley smiley ...Boohaari caused it.
talk2ekpa:

My brother, thank you jare... Was too focused on the video I wanted to share.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by talk2ekpa(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rodeoz:
smiley smiley ...Boohaari caused it.
Seriously... �
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by blackboy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Noooo. It is 2019 alone . Not now
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
profolaolu:
Buhari has failed woefully, he is power drunk,useless and self-centered

Buhari see ya useless life ??
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=64507616][/quote]

Guy post another picture of Buhari with Fulani English abeg.

The guy is too illiterate and brain dead to string together the other text you want to mislead us into believing he authored, he is a hopeless ignoramus
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Myself2:

Guy post another picture of Buhari with Fulani English abeg.

The guy is too illiterate and brain dead to string together the other text you want to mislead us into believing he authored, he is a hopeless ignoramus

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by orisa37: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Supported.
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by gamechanger1: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
SillyMods:
[s][/s]

I'm just wondering, if the winning margin was not (in relative terms) so wide in 2015, when his candidacy generated so much fervour, can he still win big now that a reasonable number if those who supported him the last time have lost patience with him?
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Realist2: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
The worst thing to have happened to Nigeria is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
buhari is worse than aids and cancer combined! the dumb nomad is a blunder!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly / Oil Price Hits $90 Per Barrel For First Time Since 2014 / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.