Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

PPSSPP Games You Must Play On Your Andriod Device - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PPSSPP Games You Must Play On Your Andriod Device (1462 Views)

10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PPSSPP Games You Must Play On Your Andriod Device by vincii: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
PPSSPP is an emulator solely developed for the emulation of PSP games at the time of its launch it was really struggling with AA game titles, users experience major lagging and frameskipping mostly on Android devices because of their low processing power and low processing speed, we all know the performance of a PC can’t be compared to an average Android smartphone. But, with the hardwork of the developers, the emulator is already close to perfection in my own view as long as you have a smartphone with at least 2GB of RAM and Quad-core processor and a high CPU clock speed.

10. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2: The Phantom Fortress

Who the Bleep says he doesn’t like Naruto, I’m a huge fan of the franchise until it came to an end and proud to tell you guys that I’m following the sequel Boruto: Naruto the next generations, the game was developed by CyberConnect2 for Namco Bandai Games, the gameplay is really addictive and if you loved the combat style of the PS2 counterpart I’m very sure you are going to fall in love with this one, and guess what it doesn’t require much hardware to run smoothly I didn’t even experience a single lag on my wacky android then.

9. WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2011

I’m not really a good fan of Wrestlemania, in fact friends ask me if I’m really a guy or just pretending to be one for this reason, but I can tell you that this game packs a lot of fun almost compared to a real wrestling match, I got my hands on it few weeks back and I can tell you are going to love it. Many WWE superstars are at your grasp to play with and guess what you can also customize your very own superstar. I don’t want to talk too much, try and see for yourself.

8. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

I played the PC version of this game years ago with my crappy desktop computer, I did enjoy it that time, so this is like a remake for the PSP, y’all familiar with the GTA franchise with lots of fans over the world, their best known for their open world, even lets you feel like a badass right on your couch, explore the life of Vic Vance.

7. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

PSP had a lot of final fantasy titles but I can tell you this is the best of the best, if you love RPG games a lot you are going to love this one, it has a really long game play and a variety of characters to choose from plus video scenes to bring the game play to life. PPSSPP emulates this game pretty well if you have a very good specs.

6. Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

This game is very adventurous and it’s story driven, packed with lots of actions, fun puzzles and racing. It’s really colorful and its gameplay is fully 3D.

To view full article, reviews and get direct download links to all the games listed here, click http://www.brokestech.com/2017/10/top-10-ppsspp-games-for-android-and-pc.html?m=1
Re: PPSSPP Games You Must Play On Your Andriod Device by Thegamingorca(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
How do you seriously enjoy android gaming?
Re: PPSSPP Games You Must Play On Your Andriod Device by vincii: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:
How do you seriously enjoy android gaming?

I try, but i enjoy gaming most on my PC but you can't always carry your console or PC around.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clean Hacked Ps4 To Buy / Acer Aspire Vx Gtx1050 Core I7 Or Lenovo Y520 Gtx1050 Core I5 / How Card Games Can Help Learning In Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.