Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos (57689 Views)

Your Narrative Is Inaccurate And Misleading - Sterling Bank Replies ICPC. / Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Psalmseen101 post=64508818]Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of wor

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by firo08(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
O
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
how will you get the alert since u don't have a phone. OYI
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Divay22(f): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
So Someborri can not play with them again cry cry cry cry
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by lincsnuel: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Funkee!!!!
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by adeyemi91(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Truly epic clap back..
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by mohiozua(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by ceononi: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
You might as well tell us how you incurred such debt without working or any means to pay back(as it seem)

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by tealaw(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerian company customer relation and bad attitude.

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Ppresh2017(f): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
N19,500. Come on WhatsApp and take it.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by job1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I truly wish I could help. This is touching.
I feel ur pain

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by job1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
firo08:
O how will you get the alert since u don't have a phone. OYI
This question make sense ooh. How will he even read the nairalanders response too

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by LordNapoleon: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
slimany:
FCMB no be bank at all. These is the first banking institution that my balance will be minus ---#280. Those guys are real fraudsters. They can milk u dry. Immediately they started removing 50naira from my money on every money sent to me. I had no other option than to hit and fly. Awon shakushaku
FCMB remains one of the best banks in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by fasho01(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Damn!!!
This clap back got me literally laughing out loud
No chills, I mean none at all

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Deathlezz: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
dainformant:
A young man simply identified as Henry never expected to receive this epic clap back after stylishly taking a swipe at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) on twitter. The young took to his twitter account to mock the bank by writing ; Someone said FCMB has more Twitter followers than customers.We play too much really.

The viral tweet got the man trending for weeks until FCMB got wind of it and gave him an epic clap back which got him trending again. FCMB wrote via Twitter; Dear Henry, someone said you have more twitter followers than the money in your bank account.We play too much in this country. *Inserts your meme*

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/young-man-shades-fcmb-twitter-bank-replies-epic-clap-back-photos.html
what’s so epic about the bank’s repaonse when the only thing they did was use the dude’a own words and idea back to him?

Every thing is epic for this unimaginative bloggers.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by manny4life(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
I love this from a customer relations perspective. Dude will know next time not to come for the bank... Lmao grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by 12345baba(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
am in a debt of 2million naira. Let ur creditors catch at least u will enjoy free food for awhile

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Cioupre(f): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
Your last paragraph got me wondering!! You wouldn't mind showing up?? How are you sure the people you are owing are not on nairaland??just saying
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by akigbemaru: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy grin the guy by now.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
kweke...!
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by opribo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Don't just know what to say really, must the bank engage in such charade, indeed we play too much in this country. A bank that is very serious don't have no time for rabble rousers. This clearly shows that the Bank FCMB is a huge joke. Wonder what kind of investor will put his or her money in a bank that has time for tweeting rather than looking after peoples money.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
FCMB clapback was really dry.

Henry hit them below the belt though.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Lightwands(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
WizydXkoba:
G
gandalf
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Everyone seems angry and eager to fire back at any shade thrown at them in this country at the moment. Including corporate bodies.

This country has turned us all to something else. It is not everything that is worth replying. Afterall, the money in FCMB belongs to the customers and not their bank. So, technically the bank is also broke without the customers.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
FCMB undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Moneytize: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
slimany:
FCMB no be bank at all. These is the first banking institution that my balance will be minus ---#280. Those guys are real fraudsters. They can milk u dry. Immediately they started removing 50naira from my money on every money sent to me. I had no other option than to hit and fly. Awon shakushaku
Eleyi gidi gan shocked
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by freeman95(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
ceononi:
You might as well tell us how you incurred such debt without working or any means to pay back(as it seem)

Lol

grin
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Follygunners: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
They implicitly disclosed his private information as a public corporation. They should be held accountable and maybe they'll realize he has more in his account than his twitter followers. That's very, very naïve of the bank to respond in such a manner. He's a customer after-all.
I swear, to God, if dis Henry guy dey sharp.. he go become millionaire overnight. He should sue them. This indeed is a break-through for him.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by kgr8mike(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
FCMB na bank? See how they came so low with a behaviour as obtained in the street - as in face-me-I-face-you neighbourhood.

Forget that bank and their unprofessionalism because when we want to talk about banks we know the banks to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by TomHagen: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:
They implicitly disclosed his private information as a public corporation. They should be held accountable and maybe they'll realize he has more in his account than his twitter followers. That's very, very naïve of the bank to respond in such a manner. He's a customer after-all.
I swear, to God, if dis Henry guy dey sharp.. he go become millionaire overnight. He should sue them. This indeed is a break-through for him.
How exactly would this make him a millionaire?
I'm curious.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Follygunners: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
TomHagen:
How exactly would this make him a millionaire?
I'm curious.

From the 'careless' response by the bank's twitter handle, every sane individual can easily become aware of his bank account figure which is supposed to be treated as confidential regardless of rants or behaviors. He can sue them for 'damages' and I'm sure he'll be granted 'punitive damages' as well. A good lawyer would make a nice meal from that! grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by ikemesit4477: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
dainformant:
A young man simply identified as Henry never expected to receive this epic clap back after stylishly taking a swipe at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) on twitter. The young took to his twitter account to mock the bank by writing ; Someone said FCMB has more Twitter followers than customers.We play too much really.

The viral tweet got the man trending for weeks until FCMB got wind of it and gave him an epic clap back which got him trending again. FCMB wrote via Twitter; Dear Henry, someone said you have more twitter followers than the money in your bank account.We play too much in this country. *Inserts your meme*

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/young-man-shades-fcmb-twitter-bank-replies-epic-clap-back-photos.html
meaning henry is one broke ass nigga!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Alex Ekwueme & Olasubomi Balogun Story: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.