Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos (57677 Views)

Your Narrative Is Inaccurate And Misleading - Sterling Bank Replies ICPC. / Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by LBanks(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin Savagery at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by TomHagen: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:

From the 'careless' response by the bank's twitter handle, every sane individual can easily become aware of his bank account figure which is supposed to be treated as confidential regardless of rants or behaviors. He can sue them for 'damages' and I'm sure he'll be granted 'punitive damages' as well. A good lawyer would make a nice meal from that! grin
Is there precedent for a case like this?
If you want to make up bogus charges then the bank can also come up with bogus charges of their own and file a countersuit.

In reality, no court would hear such a ridiculous case as the one you are proposing and if by some miracle they do, there is no way judgement in the plaintiff's favour can be obtained considering the circumstances of the bank's alleged misdeed.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Emmypam(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
slimany:
FCMB no be bank at all. These is the first banking institution that my balance will be minus ---#280. Those guys are real fraudsters. They can milk u dry. Immediately they started removing 50naira from my money on every money sent to me. I had no other option than to hit and fly. Awon shakushaku
YOU DON STUDY THOSE BASTARDS FINISH.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by LastlyFREEDOM: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:
They implicitly disclosed his private information as a public corporation. They should be held accountable and maybe they'll realize he has more in his account than his twitter followers. That's very, very naïve of the bank to respond in such a manner. He's a customer after-all.
I swear, to God, if dis Henry guy dey sharp.. he go become millionaire overnight. He should sue them. This indeed is a break-through for him.

I wish I could reach this Henry. I will use this Bank to turn him into a multimillionaire. Someone help with his contact , please
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Aile(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
see finishing chaii...

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Follygunners: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
TomHagen:
If you want to make up bogus charges then the bank can also come up with bogus charges of their own and file a countersuit.

In reality, no court would hear such a ridiculous case as the one you are proposing and if by some miracle they do, there is no way judgement in the plaintiff's favour can be obtained considering the circumstances of the bank's alleged misdeed.

Well, I don't have much to say... I'm not a Lawyer neither a Legal analyst.... but, nevertheless, I know what I'm saying, Boss. It's called 'Deep-pocketing'. All he need is a just a Lawyer, not even a very good Lawyer for that matter. Go figure! That's why corporations need to be very cautious with things like this as they're held highly accountable for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by amazon14: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Men Nigerians got no chill at all, no chill

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Khd95:
Awusubilai Even corporate organisations gaaan have gone savage

Habba fcmb why na..shey ordinary play wey him play with u,na him una give am that flawless fatality

someone said Nigerian read Savage now I believed
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by espn(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:
They implicitly disclosed his private information as a public corporation. They should be held accountable and maybe they'll realize he has more in his account than his twitter followers. That's very, very naïve of the bank to respond in such a manner. He's a customer after-all.
I swear, to God, if dis Henry guy dey sharp.. he go become millionaire overnight. He should sue them. This indeed is a break-through for him.
Bros no vex...did they ever mention if he has an account with them?...so what is his basis for suing!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Follygunners: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
LastlyFREEDOM:

I wish I could reach this Henry. I will use this Bank to turn him into a multimillionaire. Someone help with his contact , please

This is absolutely a breach of 'Privacy' and 'Non-Disclosure Act'. The 'unprofessional' and 'uncivil' response from the bank placed him in a vulnerable position for various forms of damages (personal-emotional, business relationships, and even loss of future gains etc.. )

Again, I wish he's fully aware of his customer's rights (including a right to effectively lodge complaints - which he fully exercised). I'm pretty sure some Lawyers would have approached him in this regards.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Follygunners: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
espn:
Bros no vex...did they ever mention if he has an account with them?...so what is his basis for suing!

They didn't but, for him to have made a public complaints... I'm assuming he banks with them. Nevertheless, a corporation is governed by more strict standards their employees are supposed to adhere. What they did is a No-No.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Follygunners: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
TomHagen:

This is absolutely a breach of 'Privacy' and 'Non-Disclosure Act'. The 'unprofessional' and 'uncivil' response from the bank placed him in a vulnerable position for various forms of damages (personal-emotional, business relationships, and even loss of future gains etc.. )

Again, I wish he's fully aware of his customer's rights (including a right to effectively lodge complaints - which he fully exercised). I'm pretty sure some Lawyers would have approached him in this regards.
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by harffie(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Khd95:
Awusubilai Even corporate organisations gaaan have gone savage

Habba fcmb why na..shey ordinary play wey him play with u,na him una give am that flawless fatality

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Sunnybabe(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
FCMB... y nao, someone can not play with u again ����

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
LordNapoleon:
FCMB remains one of the best banks in Nigeria

which sensible bank will send his customers these kinda message if not FCMB

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by LordNapoleon: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
slimany:

which sensible bank will send his customers these kinda message if not FCMB
It clearly shows that FCMB has workers with good sense of humour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
slimany:
FCMB no be bank at all. These is the first banking institution that my balance will be minus ---#280. Those guys are real fraudsters. They can milk u dry. Immediately they started removing 50naira from my money on every money sent to me. I had no other option than to hit and fly. Awon shakushaku
Mine too, negative balance. What a bank! Deducting sms alert charges from abandoned account.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by kenoz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin

Lol

Epic
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by olisaEze(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2018
I'm beginning to love this bank. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by kunnadej: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Follygunners:

Trust me bro. This is how people in civilized countries get rich overnight. How dare you talk to a customer or a 'potential customer' like that? And people are applauding this nonsense? Oya let them go and open bank account na because they have a 'savage' customer service team. Institutions employing children and inexperienced lots.

This is not wits, it's outright stupidity. If the guy later turns out to have loads of money in future, guess one bank that he'll never put his funds in.

Only in entertainment that bad publicity is publicity. Banks are trying to be like entertainers. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Follygunners: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2018
kunnadej:

Trust me bro. This is how people in civilized countries get rich overnight. How dare you talk to a customer or a 'potential customer' like that? And people are applauding this nonsense? Oya let them go and open bank account na because they have a 'savage' customer service team. Institutions employing children and inexperienced lots.

This is not wits, it's outright stupidity. If the guy later turns out to have loads of money in future, guess one bank that he'll never put his funds in.

Only in entertainment that bad publicity is publicity. Banks are trying to be like entertainers. Shame!

You're very correct, sir. We as a people have serious issues... from "leaders" to corporations to businesses to individual citizens. Just imagine the comments on here applauding the bank and making light of the situation. Sad indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by egheneezekielsu: 5:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you still doing your business the old way? or taking the massive opportunity of the internet? Does at least 1000 people visit your business or office in a day?If not then, you are still doing your business the old way. And dont expect a better result that the old way.You have an opportunity to open your business doors to more than 1000 customers on daily basis by giving your business a beautiful, colorful and a profound WEBSITE.
Call us Whatsapp now..... 08037205687
Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2018
maasoap:

Mine too, negative balance. What a bank! Deducting sms alert charges from abandoned account.

lol. mine, Them still dey deduct maintenance fee for my abandoned account. Abegi, Wetin them still they maintain for old abandoned account. Awon ole buruku. Access bank remains the best for me considering there online customercare. Av solved two issues just by mailing and calling them. But FCMB, for where, make cbn take over that bank. it's as useless as gutter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2018
I wan fashy FCMB sef! They have rendered me bankruptcy with their wayo juicy offers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Alex Ekwueme & Olasubomi Balogun Story: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (Pictures) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.