Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (20650 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Bakar1: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

On the one u bold, I said it b4 dat wen raqi call on Allah he answered them, in fact they command and by the will of Allah it happens. Quran verse has a great effect on the jinn, one recitation can change their life, unlike d human that has to recite thousands b4 u see feel d effects, because we are more heavier in terms of mater or physical.

Lemme explain again.....

Wen u remove a jinn from someone and d jinn has totally gone, he or she still has an opening or connection that links him or her to d jinn world. So through this link the jinn can be brought back, this person dat is used is called the d catcher.

I once use my wife as a catcher...... Wen I removed a jinn from my wife, a yr plus after, they are still disturbing her in dreams.... That was wen I made a research an find out about jinn catching.... It just gives us the total power over them. So i use her as the catcher because jinn has spoken through her b4 and the fact that she is still having weird dreams means their is still an opening or connection to d jinn world.

So I called them back even tho it has been more than a year, this time I was ruthless on them, they confess everything, they mentioned another jinni woman, dat was planning to marry my wife to her son wich is also a jinn. So i brought her and d son too, burn all the sacrifice they gave them to be disturbing my wife. Convert them... And send dem back to fight for Allah as Muslim jinn

Note: u can't just use anyone, it's someone who was possessed and jinn must have spoken through D person b4.....

There a lot going on in the world today.... Wen I hear some critique I just laughed because I just see inexperienced an ignorance

Bro you are correct you see Islam is beyond pure text as have seen times before but some people would still fault you either way so anyway it's best to do what ever thing you do for Islam we are different in all our ways if am to start mentioning what I as a person has seen and experience and still experiencing walai most people would think it's all lies but keep to what you do only you know what you do.
Most would still say bidia but just like the prophets night journey lots of people didn't believe him because it beats their expectations and mere imagination as to how can someone do that in that short time travel from mecca to Jerusalem and ascend to the heavens and back from Jerusalem to mecca glory Be to Allah who made this possible but all is for a lesson of almighty Allah had willed he could take him from mecca to heaven straight but to him belong all knowledge as to why he did so, but one needs more faith to believe am very sure if most of these people always faulting spirituality aspect in Islam were there they might have denied he ever did travel on such distance, there are so many things spiritually most people are not the same bro, we all have different gifts from the almighty.
Just like in Islam then and now of someone accepts Islam you don't just tell him pray 5 times daily and fast and pay zakat and all but you look at his level of faith and tell him the easiest thing to do.
So if you know little about this you can't get to where you enjoy the peak of spirituality.
It would be best to just seat back relax and enjoy the knowledge and experience what suits you take what doesn't ignore not all things would sound OK to you based on your level of understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2018
It's hard to write the steps by step procedure and verse involve unless when I have time.

Note: there's no special verse in jinn catching, u recite any verse from d Quran according to d conversation u are having with them. For instance, if a jinn said that iblis is his Lord. U will recite d verse of disobedience of iblis, where allah ask iblis to make sugud to Adam an he refuse. Especially verse 50 of suratul kahf, in translation: and remember when we said to d angels prostrate to Adam, so they did except for iblis (kanna minal jinn) he was one of the jinn, he disobeyed d command of his Lord. Will u then take him (iblis) as ur awliya rather than me while they are enemies to u........ Till d end of the verse

Wen u recite this to them Allah will show them that iblis was just a jinn who disobeyed his command or the verse of iblis deceiving his followers to hell and denying them. It will become obvious to them dat d person they are calling lord Is even their worse enemies..... They will convert..... Some of them will say we can't because we hav pact (contract) with iblis so you will recite, bara'at sura 9 verse 1, baratu Mina lah warusuluhi ila lazina ahadtum Minal mushirikin. To cancel d pact

So this days there's No need to have long conversations with jinn it's tiring, u use d verse from d Quran to counter wateva they say. And theres virtually verse for everything in d Quran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Bakar1:

Bro you are correct you see Islam is beyond pure text as have seen times before but some people would still fault you either way so anyway it's best to do what ever thing you do for Islam we are different in all our ways if am to start mentioning what I as a person has seen and experience and still experiencing walai most people would think it's all lies but keep to what you do only you know what you do.
Most would still say bidia but just like the prophets night journey lots of people didn't believe him because it beats their expectations and mere imagination as to how can someone do that in that short time travel from mecca to Jerusalem and ascend to the heavens and back from Jerusalem to mecca glory Be to Allah who made this possible but all is for a lesson of almighty Allah had willed he could take him from mecca to heaven straight but to him belong all knowledge as to why he did so, but one needs more faith to believe am very sure if most of these people always faulting spirituality aspect in Islam were there they might have denied he ever did travel on such distance, there are so many things spiritually most people are not the same bro, we all have different gifts from the almighty.
Just like in Islam then and now of someone accepts Islam you don't just tell him pray 5 times daily and fast and pay zakat and all but you look at his level of faith and tell him the easiest thing to do.
So if you know little about this you can't get to where you enjoy the peak of spirituality.
It would be best to just seat back relax and enjoy the knowledge and experience what suits you take what doesn't ignore not all things would sound OK to you based on your level of understanding.

I think everyone in this islam section should know by now that I dnt give damn. I opened another spiritual thread and shared my experience last year. So am more worried about u guys.... Pls if u have experience share some....forget about them.

I know my level of fear of Allah in everything I do and everywhere I go and I know am probably better than them

Bakar did u send me an email
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Bakar1: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

I think everyone in this islam section should know by now that I dnt give damn. I opened another spiritual thread and shared my experience last year. So am more worried about u guys.... Pls if u have experience share some....forget about them.

I know my level of fear of Allah in everything I do and everywhere I go and I know am probably better than them

Bakar did u send me an email
Yes I did send you can you reply so we could discuss further I have some questions to ask which am not very sure of the answers.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Bakar1:

Yes I did send you can you reply so we could discuss further I have some questions to ask which am not very sure of the answers.

Am not sure how to go about this nairaland email Sorry can u send it again.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Bakar1: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

Am not sure how to go about this nairaland email Sorry can u send it again.

Sent another you could check now.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Quran verses are so effective on them than human. I think kufar jinn will have double punishments on qiyama than human because they have tools and luxury to believe faster than human and the effects of Quran on them.

Walahu alam

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmm
Allahu Akbar, this world is beyond the physical.

I wouldn't have believed if someone very close have not had the same spiritual experiences.
In fact people with the experiences keep it within themselves because of the nay Sayers.
I just love the way the sheikh was dealing with the Jinns in that video and I believe the woman he used as the catcher was also his wife or a close relative.

Before becoming a raqi must one be a Quran Hafiz?
It seems one has to be a Quran Hafiz before venturing into this looking at the way the raqi was replying those Jinns with appropriate verses of the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
I just like the part where the Christian jinn was shock to find out Christianity is darkness as she receive the light of Islam. She also realizes on her own without been told that Jesus is not the son of God. After she claimed he was.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Raintaker:
Hmm
Allahu Akbar, this world is beyond the physical.

I wouldn't have believed if someone very close have not had the same spiritual experiences.
In fact people with the experiences keep it within themselves because of the nay Sayers.
I just love the way the sheikh was dealing with the Jinns in that video and I believe the woman he used as the catcher was also his wife or a close relative.

Before becoming a raqi must one be a Quran Hafiz?
It seems one has to be a Quran Hafiz before venturing into this looking at the way the raqi was replying those Jinns with appropriate verses of the Quran.
you noticed how he responds with appropriate verses to them. That shows raqi must be able to not just recite but memorize and be able to extract verses in a blink.

@bold is what it used to be. Because everything is now out in the open is the reason some Muslims think practices like these are outside of Islam. It was always part of Islam.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:
I just like the part where the Christian jinn was shock to find out Christianity is darkness as she receive the light of Islam. She also realizes on her own without been told that Jesus is not the son of God. After she claimed he was.
and see how simple the "debate" went to convince Christian jinn. But it will take a lot more effort to convince Christian human. ACADIP comes to mind grin we gotta pile up bunch of Bibles and quotations to convince them and crook ones amongst them will twist and drag the debate

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Empiree:
you noticed how he responds with appropriate verses to them. That shows raqi must be able to not just recite but memorize and be able to extract verses in a blink.

@bold is what it used to be. Because everything is now out in the open is the reason some Muslims think practices like these are outside of Islam. It was always part of Islam.
Really true, it also means one must not be a mechanical text reader, one must be able to understand the concept of the particular ayah in its totality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

@emekaraj, it means (in my opinion) that whoever is 'cured' of jinn possession is still vulnerable due to the open part that link the jinn. Possibility exist they may be repossessed in the future. How would they be cured completely without them returning to the person?.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Empiree:
@emekaraj, it means (in my opinion) that whoever is 'cured' of jinn possession is still vulnerable due to the open part that link the jinn. Possibility exist they may be repossessed in the future. How would they be cured completely without them returning to the person?.

Yeah I forgot that part after the ruqyah there is another treatment to close the opening..... This one involve ruqyah water for drinking and bathing and oil for rubin etc.

But if u want to use d person as catcher, no need..... But the catcher becomes stronger spiritually as goes on

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
emekaRaj:

Another question is, does the "catcher" (not raqi) gets physically weak when the Jinns come around her during conversation with raqi and what is the state of the 'catcher' during Jinn conversation with raqi, is she aware of the conversation?.

Other question is, is "catching" jinn also used to "cure" victim of jinn possession?.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Empiree:
Another question is, does the "catcher" (not raqi) gets physically weak when the Jinns come around her during conversation with raqi and what is the state of the 'catcher' during Jinn conversation with raqi, is she aware of the conversation?.

Other question is, is "catching" jinn also used to "cure" victim of jinn possession?.

Weak ke! The catcher doesn't get weak at all, an u can bring hundreds of thousands jinns through him or her.... It's only d Raqi dat can get tired.

The learners remain in unconscious state, but experience catcher control the situation, tho not aware of d conversation.

On ur last question......

Yes now that's d main reason for the method... Instead of struggling with a jinn from mrnin to evening, if u have a catcher just call d jinn from d victim who is possessed body to d catchers body this. D jinn will just surrender as he will be powerless, because they only have power in d body of d person they possess.

Watch d video again, the reason for d catching in d video is because d Christian jinn possess a man and was disturbing d man, so d sheikh bring her from d man's body to d catchers body. the man is behind d camera. D sheikh mentioned this b4 he start. And he ask d jinn where she was living b4 been brought she said in d man's body..... Watch it again.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

Weak ke! The catcher doesn't get weak at all, an u can bring hundreds of thousands jinns through him or her.... It's only d Raqi dat can get tired.

The learners remain in unconscious state, but experience catcher control the situation, tho not aware of d conversation.
interesting. Now talking about the catcher in the video when Christian jinn said she was being bothered by her prayer, is she referring to the "catcher"?. And you mean the sister (catcher) didn't hear the conversation btw the jinns and the raqi?. That's interesting.

On ur last question......

Yes now that's d main reason for the method... Instead of struggling with a jinn from mrnin to evening, if u have a catcher just call d jinn from d victim who is possessed body to d catchers body this. D jinn will just surrender as he will be powerless, because they only have power in d body of d person they possess.
this sounds like advance ruqya therapy. I wondering if this process could further harm the victim until you said they are powerless in that state. Looks like raqi in the video did something like that at the beginning when he asked the Christian jinn why she was inside (pointing at someone else) and why not the sister.

Watch d video again, the reason for d catching in d video is because d Christian jinn possess a man and was disturbing d man, so d sheikh bring her from d man's body to d catchers body. the man is behind d camera. D sheikh mentioned this b4 he start. And he ask d jinn where she was living b4 been brought she said in d man's body..... Watch it again.
thanks. you just answered question I typed up there. Yea, i watched it 3 times already. I just understood more the 3rd time. It is interesting i am still gonna watch it. It means there is a victim of that Christian jinn behind camera, that's when she looked that way when she was asked why she possessed him.

There are mysteries in this world. And the "puritans" or bidi'a crooners have realized their mistakes and disappeared cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Empiree:
interesting. Now talking about the catcher in the video when Christian jinn said she was being bothered by her prayer, is she referring to the "catcher"?. And you mean the sister (catcher) didn't hear the conversation btw the jinns and the raqi?. That's interesting.

this sounds like advance ruqya therapy. I wondering if this process could further harm the victim until you said they are powerless in that state. Looks like raqi in the video did something like that at the beginning when he asked the Christian jinn why she was inside (pointing at someone else) and why not the sister.

thanks. you just answered question I typed up there. Yea, i watched it 3 times already. I just understood more the 3rd time. It is interesting i am still gonna watch it. It means there is a victim of that Christian jinn behind camera, that's when she looked that way when she was asked why she possessed him.

There are mysteries in this world. And the "puritans" or bidi'a crooners have realized their mistakes and disappeared cheesy cheesy

Mmmmm empiree u need to relax, calm down and watch the video, u ar obviously missing a lot from d video.

The catcher u see their, wich is d sister is not an ordinary catcher like others, she is powerful, gifted.... Somwhat the way I am.
Yes of course she was praying burning the jinn, tho in an unconscious state, because she is strong, If u watch it again u will see d part where d Christian jinn said "I think they dnt like me" d sheikh ask, who? She said, "some jinn in her" d sheikh now said OK let's call d jinn in her an talk her, d Christian jinn now said it's a Muslim jinn. Which means d sheikh can't call d jinn in her because she was born with the Muslim jinn. I dnt know if u understand

If u notice d sister keeps burning any jinn dat was called, and d sheikh has to constantly beg her to stop burning them. She is unlike any other catcher. She is spiritually strong. If u remember wen d sheikh Ben halima ask if she know any big shayateen or ifreet in churches so dat he will bring them, d Christian jinn told him dat shayateen can't come to dis girls body because she is strong Muslim, though she is not a perfect Muslim but very strong, dat inside of her body is white, she said. D sheikh recite ina ma amruhu iza arada shei an. To show d jinn allah can do anything.

Yes They are weak in the catchers body, this is because, (like i explain b4, maybe u didn't grab) in this method, it's the catcher thats possessing the jinn not the other way round. So the jinn is at the mercy of the raqi.

Leave them.... All they know is BID'AH, anything they dnt know or understand is BID'AH.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
I understand generally but I am just being technical cheesy to get deep infos.
emekaRaj:

Mmmmm empiree u need to relax, calm down and watch the video, u ar obviously missing a lot from d video.

The catcher u see their, wich is d sister is not an ordinary catcher like others, she is powerful, gifted.... Somwhat the way I am.
Yes of course she was praying burning the jinn, tho in an unconscious state, because she is strong, If u watch it again u will see d part where d Christian jinn said "I think they dnt like me" d sheikh ask, who? She said, "some jinn in her" d sheikh now said OK let's call d jinn in her an talk her, d Christian jinn now said it's a Muslim jinn. Which means d sheikh can't call d jinn in her because she was born with the Muslim jinn. I dnt know if u understand
However @bold, that's technically deep. You can clarify that a little more?. The sister was born with muslim Jinn?. Interesting

If u notice d sister keeps burning any jinn dat was called, and d sheikh has to constantly beg her to stop burning them. She is unlike any other catcher. She is spiritually strong. If u remember wen d sheikh Ben halima ask if she know any big shayateen or ifreet in churches so dat he will bring them, d Christian jinn told him dat shayateen can't come to dis girls body because she is strong Muslim, though she is not a perfect Muslim but very strong, dat inside of her body is white, she said. D sheikh recite ina ma amruhu iza arada shei an. To show d jinn allah can do anything.
I understand

Yes They are weak in the catchers body, this is because, (like i explain b4, maybe u didn't grab) in this method, it's the catcher thats possessing the jinn not the other way round. So the jinn is at the mercy of the raqi.
@bold is simplest way to explain it.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Empiree:
I understand generally but I am just being technical cheesy to get deep infos. However @bold, that's technically deep. You can clarify that a little more?. The sister was born with muslim Jinn?. Interesting

I understand

@bold is simplest way to explain it.

@ bolded that's another topic for another day, I will explain it better tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Singapore1:

SMH

According to our understanding, Bitcoins are Zakatable. One may pay 2.5% of his Bitcoin holdings as Zakat or alternatively, pay 2.5% Zakat in one’s domestic currency equivalent to the value of 2.5% of one’s Bitcoin holdings.

The Fiqh (jurisprudence of the answer):

Bitcoins are Zakatable as they are Māl (entity), have Taqawwum (Islamic legal value) and are in the ruling of a currency (Thamaniyyah).

Does a currency have to have alternative utility besides a medium of exchange? Mufti Taqi Uthmani clearly states that “Money has no intrinsic utility, it is only a medium of exchange” (An Introduction to Islamic Finance). If something is adopted as a currency which has other utilities, the other utilities are not considered when exchanging this currency for another currency – the other utilities are considered ma’dūm (non-existent).

For anything to be considered as Māl, it must have desirability and storability. Bitcoin possesses features which gives it desirability. For example, the blockchain technology behind Bitcoin, the replacement of trusted party intermediations with the proof-of-work protocol, decentralisation, limited supply and borderless payments with less transactional fees make Bitcoin desirable (some of these features are diminishing). This has resulted in a demand for Bitcoin. In respect to storability, Bitcoins are encoded within the blockchain and are entries on a public ledger. Your ownership is reflected by your Bitcoin address being credited with a balance. Considering that Bitcoins are merely digits and entries on a public ledger, there is no evidence or premise indicating to them being unlawful. Hence, Bitcoins have Taqawwum. In terms of Thamaniyyah, Bitcoin was created as peer to peer payment systems. As a result, they are established as currencies

It can be argued that Bitcoin was launched as media of exchanges and as currencies. They are introduced as currencies and are usable as currencies. The blockchain provides a system for this currency. The fact that people are using them as investments does not negate their currency feature. It just gives them similarity to investing in foreign currencies. Indeed, Bitcoin has features which make them unique. If in future they ceased to be used as a medium of exchange and nor was there any speculative increase in their price, would Bitcoin hold any value among people? Would people have Tamawwul of Bitcoin and use of them? Bitcoin would be meaningless digits. Therefore, at present, they have some monetary use and people have assigned ‘a value’ to these Bitcoins. A ‘value’ is envisaged by the people as they purchase, sell, accept and exchange the form of Bitcoins for the underpinning notional value. The value of things can be manipulated, exploited and speculated. These are external issues which require regulation and control.

The philosophy of value has to also be reconsidered. The technological developments in the last century have reshaped and redefined our way of life. For example, value is represented today by mere digits on a bank app which are backed by the government. Society gives value to digits displayed in their bank balances because of the system and acceptability of these digits among people. If an alternative system was created which gave a certain degree of trust, security, ease of use and similar features, why can’t the digits on that system be considered to be digits representing value? A system which is acceptable among people is sufficient to establish a currency in Shariah.

Value is a concept; something people have social concurrence on. Value is something which attracts Mayl (inclination). This value is a meaning, a notion underpinning cryptocurrency digits. The value in Bitcoin is there due to the practices and inclinations of the people. The digits shown as a balance in digital wallets and on the public ledgers represent a value in the minds of people. People have an economic inclination to it and have economic benefit from these Bitcoin. There is no other tangible gain from Bitcoin. Thus, the most plausible interpretation (Takyīf) seems to be that Bitcoin is a currency. All other issues with regards to volatility, laundering, black markets etc. are all external matters which need controls and regulation to address them.

And Allah Alone Knows Best

Mufti Faraz Adam

I didn't want to argue this at the time you replied. Help yourself with this 6 mins video. What interesting in this fatwa you posted is that, the Mufti recognizes Bitcoin or cryptocurrency has no intrinsic value. That's what makes it HARAM and what makes it more harm is its virtuality. Whether it is zakatable or this or that is not the subject of discussion. That's irrelevant. This Sheikh has been predicting invention of virtual currency for over 20yrs using Qur'an and sunnah analysis. Here we are, he is right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD-JkUvtu3A

This second video, i usually disagree with this sheikh on some of his verdicts on practices in islam especially dhikr. But on Bitcoin, he seems to agree Bitcoin is haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gctxeh0uwtk

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
This ifreet jinn speak about illuminati, Arab leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsY740MShX0
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
^^^

Yes, I watched most of these videos back then. For some reason, I have no idea why I didn't show interest back then. I think I just hated the idea of Jinn and speaking to them back then (2005-2011).

I felt like it was boring thing to watch. Plus I hated watching horror things and dream about them later on. I think that's what discouraged me the most. But I have shown interest since 2012.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
emekaRaj:
This ifreet jinn speak about illuminati, Arab leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsY740MShX0
interesting. Just watched it again I even understand it more and easily. Sheikh Imran Hussein was right when he said those leaders around the world dine with shayateen. That's their qibla
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Watching this and I realize how good jinn catching is.... This method is more hurting.... Looking at how shayateen keeps killing all d jinn d raqi remove from his body. He couldnt even convert them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=45s&v=FGSf_DMyu14
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
emekaRaj:
Watching this and I realize how good jinn catching is.... This method is more hurting.... Looking at how shayateen keeps killing all d jinn d raqi remove from his body. He couldnt even convert them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=45s&v=FGSf_DMyu14
Chai, they just ready to execute those jinns who tried to repent. Them suffer oo. This is why it is dangerous to make path with them. If they chose to help for a reason, let them go ahead. But the moment they want an agreement, tell them "bye". So this Jinn made path with "Ashruk" as they are called and upon knowing the truth, it becomes difficult to get out. And I feel bad for them especially the last one. Looks like they are there waiting for him to accept Allah and the moment he try to leave, bummm, they kill him. What i don't understand his, did the man they possessed feel any impact of their tribulations or in the state of unconsciousness?.

I watched this too about 10 years ago but randomly. I detested ruqya thing at that time. what's the difference btw this method and the first video?. This one seems to have physical impact on the man himself, just my opinion.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Empiree:
Chai, they just ready to execute those jinns who tried to repent. Them suffer oo. This is why it is dangerous to make path with them. If they chose to help for a reason, let them go ahead. But the moment they want an agreement, tell them "bye". So this Jinn made path with "Ashruk" as they are called and upon knowing the truth, it becomes difficult to get out. And I feel bad for them especially the last one. Looks like they are there waiting for him to accept Allah and the moment he try to leave, bummm, they kill him. What i don't understand his, did the man they possessed feel any impact of their tribulations or in the state of unconsciousness?.

I watched this too about 10 years ago but randomly. I detested ruqya thing at that time. what's the difference btw this method and the first video?. This one seems to have physical impact on the man himself, just my opinion.

Do you mean "pact"

Mehn I was really pissed at the manner of the ruqyah, d first jinn Rashid, told him dat his family will be killed, if he leaves, he didn't convert him, no protection for him and he was killed, dats why d others were scared to leave too, makes me realize some of this jinn were forced to do tins not their wish. The pact they had with ushruk was a forced one, with their family life in line to force them to execute d job.

No d man didn't feel any impact as he is unconscious, he can only feel it if he is in a wake state, in some case d jinn will be punishing its victim, while he is in a wake state, kicking them in d stomach.

Big different between this method an jinn catching.

Oh my God, I wish u understand jinn catching

If It was for jinn catching.

1. Those jinn will not even come near their talk less of killing d jinn dat were removed. because if they do they will be called to answer questions an be converted too.
2. In jinn catching the jinn dnt have d power to make demands. Cos they are powerless
3. All the jinns involved in d pact will be called, the one dat send dem, and d ifreet dat he said was following d raqi everywhere he goes. Will be called to answer questions. And convert them

4. All of them will be converted to Muslims, give them Allah's nur to make them pure an powerful, then Allah will give them weapon wen u recite "wakana haka aleina nasril muminin " so they wont be able to kill them. The power will be in d Muslim Jinns hand.

Lemme post another catching maybe u will understand dis one more.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is a catching for Malaysia airplane dat vanish without any trace. Pls pay attention to this, u will get d catching method here more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tWPfHkpaMU
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
emekaRaj:

Do you mean "pact"
Sorry, yes.

Mehn I was really pissed at the manner of the ruqyah, d first jinn Rashid, told him dat his family will be killed, if he leaves, he didn't convert him, no protection for him and he was killed, dats why d others were scared to leave too, makes me realize some of this jinn were forced to do tins not their wish. The pact they had with ushruk was a forced one, with their family life in line to force them to execute d job.
I really feel sad for Rashid. I thought raqi was going to ask him why he was doing evil to the man if he was muslim. It is clear he was forced to do evil. It is exactly like humans.

No d man didn't feel any impact as he is unconscious, he can only feel it if he is in a wake state, in some case d jinn will be punishing its victim, while he is in a wake state, kicking them in d stomach.
this one is hard. Those shayateen are really crazy. They must be threatening and telling them not to listen to raqi
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
emekaRaj:

1. Those jinn will not even come near their talk less of killing d jinn dat were removed. because if they do they will be called to answer questions an be converted too.
2. In jinn catching the jinn dnt have d power to make demands. Cos they are powerless
3. All the jinns involved in d pact will be called, the one dat send dem, and d ifreet dat he said was following d raqi everywhere he goes. Will be called to answer questions. And convert them
If i understand very well, the basic difference is that "Jinn catching" is when raqi call them and they are numb. They just don't flock around near ruqya while the other one, they freely come around and are very strong and powerful and they are able to hurt. In the case of second method during Rashid and the other jinn, does it pose a threat to raqi himself especially when he said ifreet is following him around?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Empiree:
If i understand very well, the basic difference is that "Jinn catching" is when raqi call them and they are numb. They just don't flock around near ruqya while the other one, they freely come around and are very strong and powerful and they are able to hurt. In the case of second method during Rashid and the other jinn, does it pose a thread to raqi himself especially when he said ifreet is following him around?

Nop no threat, but like u heard in d video, he is following him 24 hours waiting for any opportunity, dats any moment of weakness from d raqi (if he commits sin) he can attack. Dats why wen u are doing dis kind of job u have to keep clean. But I doubt they can do anything to d raqi, as he will always be saying his protection prayers.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2018
emekaRaj:

Nop no threat, but like u heard in d video, he is following him 24 hours waiting for any opportunity, dats any moment of weakness from d raqi (if he commits sin) he can attack. Dats why wen u are doing dis kind of job u have to keep clean. But I doubt they can do anything to d raqi, as he will always be saying his protection prayers.
Whao, they are "undercover cia agents" cheesy

The basta.ds commit sins themselves by forcing fellow Jinn to do evils. They dont mind theirs but are concerned about raqi by lying in wait. No wonder they once attacked a man who refused to pray despite his wife advised him. But this is muslim Jinn. He meant no harm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia / Ramadan 2018. Moon Sighted / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.