Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? (1454 Views)

What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by KonPutin: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gurus in the house.. oya abeg drop comments.

In terms of
1) Driving experience
2) Durability
3) Cost of maintenance
4) Naija factor
5) Second value(In case I want to re sell in future)
6)Other

Which one should one go far?. The budget can buy any of the 3 (direct tokunbo). Please I'll appreciate suggestions with reasons and facts.
Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by Nonso92(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm not a car expert oo, but Acura ZDX.... That car!! Oh that car, I love scarra.

1 Like

Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by maturemindsonly(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2018
ZDX bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by tahoe(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Avalon

1 Like

Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by sultaan(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
MDX has the best value in this group

2 Likes

Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:02am On Jan 28, 2018
sultaan:
MDX has the best value in this group

seconded

1 Like

Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2018
KonPutin:
Gurus in the house.. oya abeg drop comments.

In terms of
1) Driving experience
2) Durability
3) Cost of maintenance
4) Naija factor
5) Second value(In case I want to re sell in future)
6)Other

Which one should one go far?. The budget can buy any of the 3 (direct tokunbo). Please I'll appreciate suggestions with reasons and facts.

Bros buy MDX, the car is good for our naija road, the driving experience is sweet, the maintenance isn't too high as long as you buy the required oil for it. Second hand value is there too.

I drive the first model of MDX (2001) aside normal maintenance like oil change, brake pad, the car is moving on fine.
Is a family car, looks dope as well, enough space even for lying down.

I have been in love with Acura since I tasted the ride in 2013.

RDX is fine too just that is kinda smaller in terms of space, but bros if you cruise with the car from Enugu to Lagos you will love driving the more.

When is over taking another car, you will be wondering what's pushing this car.

Sound system is dope too.

is good to hear from others opinion too.

ZDX is another model I will love to drive.

1 Like

Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
FrancisDozie:

Bros buy MDX, the car is good for our naija road, the driving experience is sweet, the maintenance isn't too high as long as you buy the required oil for it. Second hand value is there too.

I drive the first model of MDX (2001) aside normal maintenance like oil change, brake pad, the car is moving on fine.
Is a family car, looks dope as well, enough space even for lying down.

I have been in love with Acura since I tasted the ride in 2013.

RDX is fine too just that is kinda smaller in terms of space, but bros if you cruise with the car from Enugu to Lagos you will love driving the more.

When is over taking another car, you will be wondering what's pushing this car.

Sound system is dope too.

is good to hear from others opinion too.

ZDX is another model I will love to drive.

village pipu

1 Like

Re: Btw MDX, ZDX (Acura) & Avalon 13/14, which would you suggest for a buyer? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

seconded
Thirded

(1) (Reply)

Engine Takes Too Long To Crank / Peugeot 206 Doesn't Accelerate When AC Is On, What's The Problem? / What's The Fastest Selling Car In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.