Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! (36256 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Pataricatering(f): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2018
xtivin:
You have no business with the guy @ o.p, the problem is between you and your wife, you probably have not corrected your wife in love. Women are very weak and they could lack reasoning most times, as a man come to their level by becoming weak also and try to make things work. She might not be cheating but am very sure you did not handle this issue well from the beginning.Of a truth, her attitude is annoying, call her and apologize if you have spoken rudely she will reason with you and listen let her know the guy is the problem in your marriage and try to be a fool even when you are not one all for your children and for your own self because the christ forbids divorce.
it’s funny how obviously brainless guys will be calling women’s reasoning weak at the slightest opportunity!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Donald3d(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Chiscomax:

hello. this is the studyprofessor guy. can we have a chat? do u still ve my number?
Check my number in my signature , the number yu have is not available on whatsapp for now , My tab's screen is bad , so chat me up with the number in my signature .Thanks
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by friendl: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2018
I read this story and l was mad ,why should you report your wife to a third party before she obey you,.it obviously shows she doesn't value her marriage...how will she feels if you are hanging out with single girls, na FOOD be her problem ,l don't understand this story what is a single guy doing with a married lady in her apartment ,rubbish ,abeg chase her away from your life before she kill you ,seems you don't know women

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Apina(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:
I will try and make it brief...few month before I got my new job that took me out of my former location. During that period, I do all I can to make sure me and my family feed well and manage the way we can.

During that period, there is this guy in my neighborhood that my wife always confide in, at times she goes to his place to collect whatsoever she want in the guys fridge to eat. Which I warned her to stop doing and always manage what we have in the house with the children.

One night around 10:30pm, I caught her carrying things in her hand coming from the guys room, with that annoyance I slapped/kick her not minding the same guy coming at her back. Although, me and this guy do help each other whenever we do need each others help.

After that incident, I seriously warned her to stop entering any single guys apartment and to stop allowing guys into my apartment whenever I'm not around.

Just last two weeks, I called her around 10pm to wish her a wonderful night rest, during that call, I heard a voice in the background, I ask her who was that, only for her to tell me is the guy I asked her to stop entering my place whenever am not around. That he is watching match in my parlour. Immediately I banged the call.

The next morning, I called her and was correcting her of what she did, I asked her just one question 'what did she think the neighbours will say if they see him coming out of my place by that time of the night?......She started nagging on the phone and said she have her life to live, and I have mine and I can't stop her from the way she live her life....I now reminded her that I'm her husband and she should live to my expectations and abide by my rules, she said never. With that annoyance, I told her I will never send her feeding allowance to her again, that whenever she needs the children food, she should go to the supermarket across and collect their food. Although I do deposit cash for the children provisions up front.

Since that day, I stopped calling her and she never calls. Right now, I'm thinking of pulling my children away from her before she will corrupt the children.

House, pls kindly advise......pls if you don't have any useful advise, pls jump and pass ohhhhh. No insults pls
Sorry to say but u got married to a hoe, she has no sense of boundaries and a woman who lacks that basic trait can do and undo. She even has the guts to tell u she has her life to live, and even went as far as entertaining another man in your house while you are away. I can swear on my scrotum that the said guy is bunking your wife undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by innocential3032(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Leave those men alone with ur wife na.
Patapata, they will fvck her and at the end of d day, she's still yours again.

Abi wetin I talk no make sense ni

e no make sense at all. Put ur self in his shoe.can yhu take sure behaviour/movement frm ur gf talkmore of wife? If yhur answer is yes, then this prayer is for yhu.kneel down ,baba God,pls his sense is nt up to date i pray u get back ur sense ijn
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by poseidon12: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Report her to her parents. 10pm at a single guy's apartment and she's trying to make it look like it's okay.

I believe you have the guy's number, call him and tell him to stay away from your wife.

It's the other way around. The single guy was in her apartment at 10pm, watching match.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Manufor(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2018
This stories make marriages so scary, I swear,.. Damn sad
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by vicben27(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2018
you allowed it frm the begining! women naturally have fish Brain. l don warn my woman i dont take such shiit, b4 anger go make me do wetin l go regret.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Mariangeles(f): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:
I will try and make it brief...few month before I got my new job that took me out of my former location. During that period, I do all I can to make sure me and my family feed well and manage the way we can.

During that period, there is this guy in my neighborhood that my wife always confide in, at times she goes to his place to collect whatsoever she want in the guys fridge to eat. Which I warned her to stop doing and always manage what we have in the house with the children.

One night around 10:30pm, I caught her carrying things in her hand coming from the guys room, with that annoyance I slapped/kick her not minding the same guy coming at her back. Although, me and this guy do help each other whenever we do need each others help.

After that incident, I seriously warned her to stop entering any single guys apartment and to stop allowing guys into my apartment whenever I'm not around.

Just last two weeks, I called her around 10pm to wish her a wonderful night rest, during that call, I heard a voice in the background, I ask her who was that, only for her to tell me is the guy I asked her to stop entering my place whenever am not around. That he is watching match in my parlour. Immediately I banged the call.

The next morning, I called her and was correcting her of what she did, I asked her just one question 'what did she think the neighbours will say if they see him coming out of my place by that time of the night?......She started nagging on the phone and said she have her life to live, and I have mine and I can't stop her from the way she live her life....I now reminded her that I'm her husband and she should live to my expectations and abide by my rules, she said never. With that annoyance, I told her I will never send her feeding allowance to her again, that whenever she needs the children food, she should go to the supermarket across and collect their food. Although I do deposit cash for the children provisions up front.

Since that day, I stopped calling her and she never calls. Right now, I'm thinking of pulling my children away from her before she will corrupt the children.

House, pls kindly advise......pls if you don't have any useful advise, pls jump and pass ohhhhh. No insults pls
First of all just by reading your story, I felt shame, disgust, rage all at the same time.
There are so many things to say but words are just not enough... I'm angry and venting on your behalf, I mean how is it possible such a woman is your wife?
Do guys just marry without observations?
It's either she's cheating or about to...Shine your eyes!
Don't be played for a fool!
Give that foolish guy a serious warning to stay away from your wife and kids!
Cut off your friendship with him!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2018
I'm speechless... To get married is scaring me
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by ashjay001(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2018
LadySarah:
First,ithe house is for the Both of you not yours alone.
secondly,your wife is supposed to restrict her comm with the said young man.why is she even going to collect food from him ?

SOLN: Get the intruders no,tell him in clear terms that you dont want him near your apartment or family again.(I'm assuming your wife refused to tell him and he is unaware of your grouse),so that When next you see the Both ,whstever you Do nobody will blame you.
Also understand that your wife is your partner not child and deserves respect .communicate with her As an adult and the issues will be sorted out.

Koni dafun communicate! What manner of wife goes into a single man's room? What stupid man accepts that, under any guise? And, u're here preaching communicateshocked

They both deserve each oda sha! I don pack my kids waka! Who single man epp!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2018
balaclava:
Amongst other stuffs
She is also collecting 'banana' and 'cucumber'

...that's why she ain't taking correction.

Abii ooh! This reminds me of what our parents do say when a boy/girl is getting rude or disrespectful

They'll say he/she have started having s*x ��

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by oglalasioux(m): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Don't get married and you will hear no lies.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by saasala(m): 1:11am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

Sincerely is not everything I will say here. I have gone through a lot just because of both of them. More than two neighbours have complained about two of them to me. If not for the sake of God and because divorce is not encouraged in my place i would have divorce her now that God have bless me.

You are a foolish man. So neigbhburs have called to complain about their closeness and you are yet to call the guy and warn him?
The lord knows I will threaten to take his life. Rubbish!
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by HerXLNC(f): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

Starving her of food is not the best way.... You just made matter worse.... Don't Tie her loyalty to the money you give her.... Because if she become financially independent she ll be defiant.... Rather seek counsel from those that are mature Enuf to scold her.... God bless your home.... This is too small to break your home
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by berrystunn(m): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2018
You will end up bushing her to that guy...

Trust me she is not doing anything with that guy... She may just be too free with him as a friend,

Some girls are close to guys more then girls,

If you want to stop her from something you don't like ... Is not with force,

You need to be close to your wife, make her your friend too, talk to her about everything... Be free with her and she will be free with you too...

My wife is my best friend.. we play alot and talk about everything..
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by mideactive: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2018
It has been happening for a while,u saw d signs but,u ignored just because u weren't buoyant. In fact u allowed it in the first place now,u'v arrived u can't take it anymore. It's very deep I must confess, choosing him @d detriment of her marriage explains it all. There's always two sides to a story,she can't just start acting up.u might av wrong her in some ways but,that doesn't give her the right to cheat n disrespect u.if u still love her,u should handle it with care.u don't just divorce a wife just like that.I'm sure u'r yet to identify ur own mistake in dis matter.believe me,u might end up divorcing again n again. U said for better for worse remember?this might just be a storm n a time to be her husband.she might be lost right now,u can't just give up on her.u probably never loved each "abi", does it just fade away?you need a deep talk with her,she might finally came to her senses. Don't 4get,u'r not perfect as well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Belafonte(m): 1:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Mr. OP, sorry to say but your marriage is gone. I would advise you to get your kids if you can and move on. She will regret when she realises the guy is just there to eat cookies and leave. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by victorioushands: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2018
I must be frank with you: if you two are not babies, then you have lost your wife 95% mostly. If you still want to hold the marriage or try to know what's left of it, quickly call your family and her family and table the matter and then tell them you no longer trust her. Then watch how they will treat the matter and how she will react. If her family supports her, then you have lost her. If your family supports her, then you are seen as a never do well. But if they blame her and she still insists of wants to drag and argue, my brother, she has left you. You better leave because she kills you. ND, please, do not fight that man or any man because of this. But if she realizes the interpretation of her actions and it's clearly far from my intents, you will see true repentance and your family will be healed.

But bro, your wife going into the house of a bachelor to collect food already makes you useless and worthless before her. You tear to die o!" Do something that is better than not talking to her. The worse is that she is now happy that you no on get "disturb" her. For anything, they my have had it more than hundred times since then. That man is now her rel husband...her love and happiness. Sorry. It's no insecurity as some children would claim here. It's just a true analysis of your case today.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by bigpicture001: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2018
my take is that you saw it coming in the relationship, but chose to ignore it..u know, d dark patches on the leopard skin hardly washes off...you were crazy abt her and failed to do d necessary..to chech bak weda sh loves, nd respect u,wen u both were dating....d tin is dt..its ur fault marrying her,cuz sh has always been like dt..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

One night around 10:30pm, I caught her carrying things in her hand coming from the guys room, with that annoyance i slapped/kick her not minding the same guy coming at her back. Although, me and this guy do help each other whenever we do need each others help.

Brotherly, its obvious she lacks love.. Just love her Bro, show her love
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by tiwiex(m): 2:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:
Not again , person come dey fear to marry na undecided, una wey don marry just dey make person fear everyday .Shey I go marry like this sha ,chei lipsrsealed cry
Anyway.....
Situations like this to be honest would be very hard to solve(she is unwilling to do anything about it) , this is why you should always make it clear the things you like and the things you dont like before marrrying your partner .

Your madam was very very very very wrong on all levels ,
1.She is not supposed to go to a single guys room and vice versa
2.She is not supposed to collect anything from him , You should be the one to go to him if your family needs his assistance.
3.The height of it is her inivting him to your house at night to watch match by 10pm !!!!, like what the .... lipsrsealed

Now to your own part
-If she has not always being like this, then something is wrong , and its at the foundation
-How often do you and your wife do things together ?, because from the look of things , if you observe critically and psychologically , its not just about collecting things from him , and she also might not be cheating on you, the koko here is SHE ENJOYS HIS COMPANY.Thats why she finds it hard to stop .
-Is your wife your best friend ? , how do you correct her when she is wrong (by shouting or in a loving manner)
-How well do you tell her sweet words and comment on her beauty
-How well do you give her time just to listen to her
-I know its hard creating time for all these with work and everything but you have to try .
-Women love someone who makes them feel safe and alive, someone who listens to their fears and worries and anything they have to say -Be her friend !
-Have a heart to heart talk with her, tell her calmly why what she is doing is wrong .
-Never stop telling her you love her , even when you are angry with her
-Try and get her busy , so she would have less time to even think he exists
-Bring back respect into your home , not just her respecting you , but you also respecting her .She has obviously lost respect for you
-Above all while you take actions talk to God about everything .

Act fast , because that guy na sharp guy, he knows where you are lacking and he is capitalizing on it , thats the advantage side chicks and side guys always have over the main partner "filling the empty spaces"

No matter what you do ,use wisdom and be calm and loving about it
God bless your marriage

MODIFIED : Women please stop assuming your husband would automatically know what you are thinking or feeling , talk to him if you feel he is not doing something right , not all men are mind readers biko, sometimes he honestly has no clue what you need until you open up,same goes for men too

Abeg make una check my signature cool cool cool
A man can do all these and the woman go still play away. I can only pray that may God give us out own wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by AreaFada2: 3:05am On Jan 27, 2018
uboma:

What do you mean by this, divorce is not encouraged in my place....?

If what you reported in your first post is true, you have no business seeing her as your wife.

Being in a marriage isn't a do or die affair especially when your partner is acting this way.

My brother I wonder o. But such a behaviour from a married woman is allowed in his place? Is marriage by force?

Imagine a guy seeing another single lady like this. Can you imagine what our wonderful know-it-all feminists would say?

The guy is either already filling the gap or seriously close too. Not new that neighborhood single guys bang many married women. Some even brag about it.

If I was OP I'd do a DNA test on the kids, you never know. Opportunity makes a thief.
Fact is marriage is not for everyone.
Emotionally the lady is already detached from the man. She might genuinely like or love the single guy.

If neighbors are reporting other stuff in addition to what OP already narrated, nna OP is so so single.
Relocating her and the kids would not much change things. The guy can come over to the new location and lodge in an hotel. From the wife's attitude, she'd most likely go see him. She might even refuse to relocate sef.

Suggesting relocating her and the kids could be a litmus test though. If she refuses, let her move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by lebete3000: 3:19am On Jan 27, 2018
filuka:
DON'T MISS IT

Rubbish impractical programmes.
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by oodua1stson: 3:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Trust me, your wife is already fxcking the guy.

How to know a lady is getting properly docked is when she's ready to give everything up for the dick.

She has stopped calling because of the guy and what do you junk is happening?

The guy so probably screwing her right now as we speak.

If I were you I would send her away forever

1 Like

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by darlenese(f): 3:42am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

which kind of man be this ?

Oga u are not ripe enough for marriage at all . your post is annoying I swear . see how u are sounding as if your wife is your slave , msheeeeeeeew.

yeye man
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by sisisioge: 5:30am On Jan 27, 2018
This kin thing only happens in faceme I faceyou settings. Wtf is your wife doing fraternizing with a bachelor at wee hours? I hope they aren't shagging already. Na food them carry dey booboo am grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by defash8: 5:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Simply relocate your family. Some ladies cannot just do distance relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2018
me sef no understand how single guy can be friends with a married woman. you wan die ni? abi single girls don finish. how can you be comfortable to allow a married woman visit you, to the point of taking things in your fridge.
OP your wife aint loyal and sex is the easiest thing this days. consider her a cheating spouse and act accordingly
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by theDEVILisHERE: 5:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Currently most men don't have standard or principles
Normally no man/person is supposed to forgive or forget Cause the Almighty, Natutre, doesn't
1 strike, and that should be it
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by LorDBolton(m): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2018
alfredo4u:

File for a divorce ... just telling you facts
Re: My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! by Gourdoinc(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Mr OP, before I comment I need to ask. what tribe are you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.