Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,970 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

o - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / o (3256 Views)

Needs A Date Wit Any Beautiful Lady Fat And Busty / Bella Is Hot/busty: Check In: 08180229837 / A Busty Babe Needed Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

o by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2010
o
Re: o by CuteAngel(f): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
ok
Re: o by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2010
So?
Re: o by nellaluv(f): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2010
ok tongue
Re: o by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2010
So wot duz that tell us?
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
And what will you do for me? tongue
Re: o by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
A whole lot depends on wot we can make out of it. Just holla and lets work it out but woteva it turns out to be as long as u're 4 real, it will be worth ur while. U bet
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
are u cute smiley
Re: o by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
Not sure wot ur idea of cute is but wen I look at the mirror I don't eva wish to be sum1 else
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
Got a pic cheesy
Re: o by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2010
Guess every1 duz but u bet I'm not gonna put it up on this site.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
Many do, sniff around.
Why not?
Re: o by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
I'm afraid I can't. I could mail it or something or better still let me have ur number. I'll call
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2010
i dont have a phone?

can u get me one? embarassed
Re: o by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
Here we go again.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
whats the problem?

ok no worry about the fone, i can manage.
Re: o by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
Its not about the fone but hey should that be somethin' u should ask of someone u barely know. You just told me a whole lot about urself in just one sentence
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2010
People ask me a lot of things.
I dont judge based on questions but rather actions.
You think you might know someone but you might not! cheesy
Re: o by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2010
So you think expect u wanna say u don't mean wot u say & say wot u mean.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
Some of my questions can be just to test how kind you are and etc.
I test peoples character a lot, it seems hard to find one of my temperment undecided

But seriously I dont need a cell phone, not now not ever, but thanks for showing your colors cheesy
Re: o by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
Well I'm just me & I don't have any regrets for any of my responses.

I judge people based on their attitude (which includes actions and reactions) and I already know you better than you think you've made yourself out to be
Re: o by jaybee3(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
All that qualities for you alone? na wa oh
Oya what do u have to offer?
Re: o by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
Listen up girl (or man), I'm very comfortable and I live a good life and I posted this for the love of adventure.

I don't owe u any explanation on what or what not I have to offer. Life is all about choices. If the guy ain't wot u hoped he would be u walk away.

So please ,
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
Of course you shouldnt have regrets . . just that you are quick to judge.
And if you knew me at all you would think 5 times before you say what you dont know.

You think you know me but you dont cheesy
In my opinon, any one busty, bootyliscious AND Smart are already hunted by men, so one has to be on tip top inorder to get one, u my friend need to shapen up cheesy

@jaybee- i know na, the bobo sa na greedy! abeg grin
Re: o by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2010
I'm sure you can hide behind the anonymity this forum offers to act like you're what you're not.

As soon as you sign out, you sure will be back to who you've always been.

I'm not enjoying this any longer and I didn't post this topic to listen to some nerve wreck giving me all the talk she (or he) needs to get her life on track.

Its not necessary you respond to this post
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
dappssee:

I'm sure you can hide behind the anonymity this forum offers to act like you're what you're not.

As soon as you sign out, you sure will be back to who you've always been.

I'm not enjoying this any longer and I didn't post this topic to listen to some nerve wreck giving me all the talk she (or he) needs to get her life on track.

Its not necessary you respond to this post

Again you talk what you dont know cheesy
I am one of the most open members on this forum!
LOL- My picture has been on my page many times
And I communicate with friends here.
I dont have anything to hide grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Actually Im on Nairaland because I get bored at work tongue

Hmmm life on track . . . lol That doesnt make sense.

Lemme help you, instead of insulting females, actually try talking to the ones at home.
LOL I was only being nice, I dont live in Nigeria hon cheesy
Re: o by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
All I hear from you is just brash talk and no content.

You're a bore to yourself

Get a grip on urself cos for me, life has always been fun. Maybe I was born lucky but I've got enuff to keep me going for a lifetime and life would still have had real meaning to me if there was no nairaland okay
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
dappssee:

All I hear from you is just brash talk and no content.

You're a bore to yourself

Get a grip on urself cos for me, life has always been fun. Maybe I was born lucky but I've got enuff to keep me going for a lifetime and life would still have had real meaning to me if there was no nairaland okay
Brash talk pray tell?
If you was living the "life" you wouldnt be looking for a girl on Nairaland, now would you?
I didnt say your life hasnt been fun, why is that when people say I live abroad people in 9ja automatically come to defense to say "i am living well too"

Well its glad to know even if I didnt ask! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Blah, im teaching you techniques so u can finally go out in the world and snag u fine babe! cheesy
Re: o by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
I'm 32 and I've used up 3 int'l passports in my lifetime from childood till date (I'm on my fourth) and I enjoy living here in my country.

Living abroad is not a guarantee to a good life. May be you should come over for a holiday (if ever you can afford it) and see upwardly mobile young executives living lifes you can only dream of.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
dappssee:

I'm 32 and I've used up 3 int'l passports in my lifetime from childood till date (I'm on my fourth) and I enjoy living here in my country.

Living abroad is not a guarantee to a good life. May be you should come over for a holiday (if ever you can afford it) and see upwardly mobile young executives living lifes you can only dream of.

Blahhhhh . . .
I come home every year grin
I am coming home this summer.
And you are ten years my senior, shouldnt you be married instead of trumpheting around with your passports?

LOL
I travel as well, but whos comparing?
If you start, I will shame you, but lets work on your romantic skills shall we?

Hopefully we can get you a date this week! cheesy
Re: o by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
I promised myself I wasn't gonna respond no matter what you type.

It's no use exhanging words with you. Its a waste of valuable space so keep blabbing
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
How to Get girls:
Lesson One:
Never seem condesceding  or judge to quickly on ones character

The Girl is new so be openminded, and slow to judge until u had a full assesment.

Especially if you try to get a smart girl, she will probably test you with questions, and you might find yourself
alone for a date!

Stay tuned for lesson two grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria V's Ghana - Which Country Has The Cutest Guys / Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa / Nigerian Singles In The Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.