Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Current Situation In South Korea! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Current Situation In South Korea! (26524 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by sholajigga(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2018
dunk2011:

Baddest guy ..lol..korea was fun i no go lie.i lived in deagu last time i came ..now am in sweden via poland ...how u like chico..which side u dey..am looking at visiting chengdu soon

Correct City!
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by dunk2011: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2018
chukxie:

Nice. Deagu fine, too. I bin get one German-American sugar mommy for that side. Great to know you've moved on to Sweden. How's life there? I'm in Hunan Province which is in the South of China.

Life is great and wonderful in sweden .. they love black men...nice place to live ..
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2018
dunk2011:

Life is great and wonderful in sweden .. they love black men...nice place to live ..

All the best, bro!
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by ChristoBam: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bad guys!!!! So naso life be for South Korea. On a serious note, I have a friend studying in South Korea, I been always they pity am for my mind say this guy go die a Virgin for Korea, I no even sabi say naso sure girls full Korea.
Seriously, can an average Korean or Chinese girl date a black guy??

3 Likes

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by stacyadams: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
dunk2011:

..abeg ,money dey sweden?.how una dey enter there?whatslife lik there?jobs dey there?
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by gees101(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
make una 2 dey chat, i dey enjoy una gist silently ;Dmake una 2 dey chat, i dey enjoy una gist silently
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
ChristoBam:
Bad guys!!!! So naso life be for South Korea. On a serious note, I have a friend studying in South Korea, I been always they pity am for my mind say this guy go die a Virgin for Korea, I no even sabi say naso sure girls full Korea.
Seriously, can an average Korean or Chinese girl date a black guy??

I know a couple of Nigerians who are married to Korean women. And guys with Chinese wives.
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by eurozone1(m): 4:12am On Feb 28, 2018
dunk2011:

I can attest Swedish girls are great, although I haven't had the time to visit Sweden. Which city do you stay?
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by dunk2011: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2018
eurozone1:

I can attest Swedish girls are great, although I haven't had the time to visit Sweden. Which city do you stay?

The are sweet lol... i stay in got and stockolm
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by dunk2011: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2018
chukxie:

I know a couple of Nigerians who are married to Korean women. And guys with Chinese wives.

Most Nigerians married to Koreans are doing it for the paper... Korean women are not easy to live with ..and most of them are lazy
They messed up..i had a 9ja guy..that married a Korean lady..can u believe that when him and his wife went to immgration for his paper..they took her into a room ..when she came out she said ..that they told her he is using her to get paper . ey
They will take the paper back once divorced ..thats what i heard ..
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by eurozone1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
dunk2011:

Most Nigerians married to Koreans are doing it for the paper... Korean women are not easy to live with ..and most of them are lazy
They messed up..i had a 9ja guy..that married a Korean lady..can u believe that when him and his wife went to immgration for his paper..they took her into a room ..when she came out she said ..that they told her he is using her to get paper . ey
The immigration offices does that to women from all countries if they feel something doesn't seem right or outright biased. Is that even possible for a Nigerian to become a SK Citizen? Coz I heard China doesn't.
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by eurozone1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
dunk2011:

The are sweet lol... i stay in got and stockolm
That's good bro. How long have you been living there?
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by dunk2011: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
eurozone1:

That's good bro. How long have you been living there?

Since last year .
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by eurozone1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
dunk2011:

Since last year .
Cool, any plans on touring Asia?
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by kismo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Op, does it mean l can't make enough money in South Korea to cover my tuition fee if l am working there? I want to go there for my masters.
I chatted with someone today who lives there and he told me l can save enough to cover my tuition fee.
See all the snapshots attached.
Abeg l need advice or opinions because l don't want to be stranded.
Thanks

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Acadollar I sent u a mail bro pls reply sir I need ur help bro
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by acadollar(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2018
osadebamen1:
Acadollar I sent u a mail bro pls reply sir I need ur help bro
I did
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by komodapson(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Kismo how far now? U don check those schools? I be 1 send my wife come S.K, she's an English Language Graduate. How far with tuition? Abeg send me the school website. Tnx
kismo:
Op, does it mean l can't make enough money in South Korea to cover my tuition fee if l am working there? I want to go there for my masters.
I chatted with someone today who lives there and he told me l can save enough to cover my tuition fee.
See all the snapshots attached.
Abeg l need advice or opinions because l don't want to be stranded.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by richie04: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
acadollar:
Bikonu.

Koreans has mastered all the tricks and changed immigration laws and visa rules.

They stay in strategic positions like Train stations to check if foreigners dey legal or not, unlike before and if you run, they chase you untill they catch you and deport.
They recruited able bodied, 7pack men for the job.

They do stop and search and ask for ID quite unlike before.

Majority of people with visas issued are being deported without even seeing the promise land. Especially, those with visas not student.
They send people back, and if the person refuse to go back, they put the person in airport detention untill you're ready to go back.

There is no working visa for us here. Before they have but it's been abolished. It does not exist. Don't fall a victim to agents.

And to convert visa now inside Korea dey IMPOSSIBLE, you cannot come with conference/business and change to student. No visa is convertible now again even if you marry, they will lure you to go home and that they will process your marriage visa.
All the people that left since, never get their own visa to return, so why even wasting your time?

For people that use to come in and seek assylum.
Now if you seek assylum, they process your matter sharp sharp and carry you go court, next thing na exit order.

For work, they don sabi say people dey come their place come work. They have blocked everywhere, Most Korean men agents that give work before no dey give work again especially for people with certain visas .

And even if you get luck get job, immigration dey enter many companies now with able bodied 6pack men.
They disguise themselves like they work in the same company and blend in to catch people and if you run.
They go chase you tire until they catch you, they recruited men with 6packs.

Or they will raid the company canteen, and block all exits and doors during lunch/ dinner time and capture every one red handed. From there many dey go straight to naija.
People wey get luck they pay fine of $1000 if na first time and if you get mouth and get person or get correct sponsor or correct visa. For language visa, business or conference, if they catch You, na bye bye.

Please, the days of come today, find job tomorrow don end.

Even to get Korean visa now na like passing thread for needle. E hard.

Hundreds of people are loosing their money for visa and majority to agents.
Imagine giving agent 300 to 600k, And he finally get you the visa, so far no be student visa, you only have %20 chance of coming inside Korea.

And if you're an E boy, now anya ndi eke is in Ulo aku, they go carry you go better questioning or even detain you for one small money like that.
And before as foreigners, you can withdraw any amount you want from bank, even $500k
But Now, once you open acct, your acct is limited and configured to only $300 withdrawal.

Take note:
For now, if you have 300k And above and your plan is not to come here and study but to hussle, please do not waste it,
Please use it and invest in Agriculture, Uber/Taxify driver or something profitable.
The chances of making it is very low now. Except you're a good gambler.

Baba abeg I be wan enta South Korea with 3 months conference visa but hoping to convert it because na hustle I wan come do... Wetin be ur advice abeg reply me Asap
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Mrshy: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
dunk2011:

These is common in all the Asia countries .
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by acadollar(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
richie04:
Baba abeg I be wan enta South Korea with 3 months conference visa but hoping to convert it because na hustle I wan come do... Wetin be ur advice abeg reply me Asap

Nothing to convert to sir.
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by lovejah: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Who knows about Fiji island
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Babaken(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2018
muhammed50:
Mtcheew!
Stubborn Nigerians will pass through Libya...
To where North Korea am very sure is not South Korea.
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Bobbybenard(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
lovejah:
Who knows about Fiji island
I'm interested in this as well
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by terryhill: 5:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Fuji island require 2 transit visa (Uk and South Korean transit visa) and the air ticket no be here ooo.
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by great664(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Good Information tou shared @ acadollar

I would have loved SK and I wanted to migrate legitly not school or conference... What are my options and chances? Ans if none, which place do you recommend?

Cc:

Chukzie
Dunk2011
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Biingoo: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2019
And my friend just finished paying an agent almost 1m for south Korea working visa. Hope say no be scam sha shocked
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by cybug: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Biingoo:
And my friend just finished paying an agent almost 1m for south Korea working visa. Hope say no be scam sha shocked

He has been scammed... I'm very sure of it.
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by ChocolateHigh: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
cybug:

He has been scammed... I'm very sure of it.
bro, someone promised me south Korean visa and he said I will get the visa before payment..
How reliable do you think the agent is?
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by kenugwu: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
My brother in law Mr. Hyacinth Nwani left Nigeria in 2004 for South Korea. Since then till date, no one has heard from him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Nigerian, Timothy Adeoye, Is Missing In London (Photos) / 13 Things To Know About The Niger Bridge / Lagos Ride: Lagos State Unveils Ride-Hailing Taxi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.