Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (59009 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Touchey: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

The guy locked the car so she couldn't get out. When he now saw her removing his car key, he rushed back from opening the gate.
The driver door was open
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by hanassholesolo: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
layzie:

Nah, more like babe is blatantly lying or has a wrong understanding of the situation at hand.

Of course, someone that is suppose to take you to your destination but then turns around and takes you to an unknown house is a situation worth understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Bluffly: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
doyinisaac:
All these people that kept shouting "child lock" did you watch the video at all??do you even know how child lock works in car with you having the car keys with you??smh....ignorance is a disease
Please explain. But listen, child locks are manually set, so no amount of key remote can open it, except you wind down the glass and open from inside. So, to escape, you either be lucky that it is a manual winder or you ignite the car and wind down(that is if winding down other windows are not secured by the driver.) She can as well climbed to the front seat and come out. So please explain your ranting. Remember that you can only disable the child lock when the door is opened

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by MEILYN(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Someone just mentioned child locks. If the child door locks are on, there is no way the door would open from inside, even if you use the central lock. You would have to open it physically from outside. But wait first, why on earth did he drive her to his house, instead of her original destination?
You are always on the wrong side. Go and read the guy's story before you comment here.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
hanassholesolo:
Because everyone can think with such maximum efficiency under duress. Bravo detective!!

-A trailer runs over a teenager
-Video is released showing the incident
-Detectives on Nairaland "Why didn't he lay down flat on the ground so that the truck could pass over him, surely he could have thought of that in this "emergency" situation
-Meanwhile the only thing going through the victims head is fear

Hehehe....una just wan take laugh kill person for dis place! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by lumzybo: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Someone just mentioned child locks. If the child door locks are on, there is no way the door would open from inside, even if you use the central lock. You would have to open it physically from outside. But wait first, why on earth did he drive her to his house, instead of her original destination?

Cos he got tired of her BS and decided to go home and sleep. Having cancelled the trip and her refusing to come down.

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2018
hefelove:
Wait fes lemme ask u kweshon. So if someone kidnap u and u have the oppourtunity to run, u will jux sit down there in the car and make phone calls, also do video and remove the car key? grin til they meet u there? lmaoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by eyinjuege: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2018
hefelove:
Wait fes lemme ask u kweshon. So if someone kidnap u and u have the oppourtunity to run, u will jux sit down there in the car and make phone calls, also do video and remove the car key? grin til they meet u there? lmaoooooooo

Please ask him where that place in the video was and you would have your answer. I hope the police get involved in this as this is a very serious case. It would save many innocent people from these one chance crimes.
Video recordings have saved many people, and it takes quick thinking to start recording when you feel threatened, she should have been live streaming it sef as that's even better. Even if they find your dead body, they would have an idea of who killed you. You say she should run out and make a dash for it in her high heels, in the dark , in a place she has absolutely no idea where she was. She reacted in the best way she could when she was under an extremely dangerous condition. Her video recordings can hopefully still be accessed even without the phone if the police wanted to- from icloud or samsung cloud (if she went missing).
Anyway, dont forget nobody is immune from these attacks including men.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
NaijaEfcc:
This girl is a pathetic lair !! angry He wanted to kidnap and rape yet he did not hit or kick you?? No marks on your body?? First rapists intimidate and subdue their victims and then disarm them, rapists and kidnappers are way more violent than this!! This is a minor disagreement, this is why I fear girls they are heartless!! angry

Do all acts of rape include violence, or inflicting bodily harm using kicks or hits? Or are you talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by mayo47(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
What was she doing with a pepper spray at that time?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by doyinisaac(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Bluffly:

Please explain. But listen, child locks are manually set, so no amount of key remote can open it, except you wind down the glass and open from inside. So, to escape, you either be lucky that it is a manual winder or you ignite the car and wind down(that is if winding down other windows are not secured by the driver.) She can as well climbed to the front seat and come out. So please explain your ranting. Remember that you can only disable the child lock when the door is opened
From the bolded then obviously you did not watch the video or you are just pretending to be dumb........did you even listened to her narration or you can't hear well??who closed the door??who is with the car keys??

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by MEILYN(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2018
mayo47:
What was she doing with a pepper spray at that time?
Na wa oo hahaha.. Bros which kind question be this?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ipobarecriminals: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2018
sad the girl is a pathetic, pathological, useless liar.U just waste my mb to watch/listen to the trash she spew.See her showing us the b**bs.She's trying to ruin somebody. livelihood. Spit on her.useless thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by NaijaEfcc: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Do all acts of rape include violence, or inflicting bodily harm using kicks or hits? Or are you talking from experience?
am talking from what you lack, which is common sense! And please don't quote me again!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2018
eyinjuege:
The main question that should be asked is why he took her to a strange destination.
That's kidnapping. It doesn't matter if she didn't run out of the car (in a strange place in the dark), or she didnt scream long enough, or she was wearing clothes that exposed her body or whatever.
What was his intent? Who's house did he take her to? Was he planning to rape and kill her? Was he planning to use her for rituals?
Why did he take her to an unknown destination? That is an offence punishable by life in prison or even death if something had happened to her.

She called a taxify which ideally should be safe enough to carry her to her destination. Apparently she's going somewhere by 12 midnight. Its nobody's business why she is out by 12midnight. The taxi should have simply taken her to where she wanted to go or simply not picked her up at all.
Why did he divert the journey? That could have also happened in broad daylight btw.
Okada riders, bus drivers and even taxi drivers have been known to take their passengers to unknown destinations to steal, rape or even kill them. That's the advantage uber and taxify services offer as they can be traced live and are safer than other means.
This is very easy. Taxify must have a record of her call for a taxi, and they know who went to pick her. She claimed he decided to go offline when he got there . It will be in their system if that's true. That raises another question, why was he offline when he had a customer with him? Its either he was trying to stiff taxify or do a crime towards his customer. Either way, it doesnt look good for him.
I read both the lady story and I synchronize it to the taxify's driver's reply counter story. Above all I came to the conclusion that the lady's story lacks sense and Focus.
He took her to place that was gated she did not shout for help but her itching fingers was ready to camera the whole thing, how her rapist stylishly opened the gate for her so that he can rape her. She could have camera how he remove her pant now but she failed to do that. The idiĆ³t at a point muted the video before she peppersray his face when the guy tried to open the door. That is fishy

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2018
MEILYN:
You are always on the wrong side. Go and read the guy's story before you comment here.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by hefelove(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2018
eyinjuege:

Please ask him where that place in the video was and you would have your answer. I hope the police get involved in this as this is a very serious case. It would save many innocent people from these one chance crimes.
its soo obvious u didnt read the guy's story

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Bluffly: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2018
boolet:
Forcing the accent with much uneasiness... undecided Fake liar. I'm sure the guy is not 100% wrong, while she is not even 70% right.
She even said 11:50, 12:00 which are both morning and noon and the event occurred in the night.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2018
NaijaEfcc:
am talking from what you lack, which is common sense! And please don't quote me again!! angry

Chai! Why are you getting worked up? shocked I asked a simple question, that's all. Should I repeat it all over, so that you can get it? Do all acts of rape include violence, or inflicting bodily harm using kicks or hits? Or are you talking from experience?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Timoleon(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2018
nahinbdis:
More or Less what happened from all the available facts:

Madam enters the car and the guy asks... Where are you going

Madam says drive... I will tell you

Guy says I can't move an inch if I don't know where you are going, if not, come down

Madam says I won't tell you and I won't come down

Guy says come down... Come down

Madam just relax dey chill... Until I get another taxi and the person arrives, I won't come down

Guy says you won't come down abi? He starts the car and starts driving home

Madam starts filming.

Guy gets to the gate and steps out to open it

Madam seizes car keys and still refuses to come down.

Guy is confused. Which kain wahala be dis?

Give me my keys and come down or I drag you out... Guy threatens

Madam says you can't do nothing. If you touch me I will deal with you

Guy starts dragging with her for the keys and collects it and grabs her to drag her out of the car

Madam reaches for pepper spray and unleashes her weapon while screaming... Then runs away

Madam is not satisfied with that and wants to deal with the guy more

Madam goes online to label him rapist and kidnapper

The authorities including Taxify move against the poor guy

Madam wins... But should she?

The truth and nothing buy the truth!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by wengerman: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2018
this girl is a liar. the guy locked u inside the vehicle and went to open a gate and u removed the key from ignition. what did the guy used in locking the car if the key is still in the ignition ? moreover all cars can be opened from inside including the central lock and she was inside. haba baby girl we are not daft now

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Sijo01:

The little I know about car doors. There's a central lock only the driver can operate.
Den u don't know anything about cars, if she was able to reach the keys at the ignition, then she should be able the reach the central look.

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by laudate: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2018
hanassholesolo:
Of course, someone that is suppose to take you to your destination, but then turns around and takes you to an unknown house, is a situation worth understanding.

Interesting angle! cheesy What a classic reply!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Bluffly: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2018
doyinisaac:
From the bolded then obviously you did not watch the video or you are just pretending to be dumb........did you even listened to her narration or you can't hear well??
Please get understanding. I have only explained how child lock works and getting out, not what happened in the video. Dumb ass be active with your senses

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by odogwuabia: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Listen guys, she is lying against the poor guy. Why can't her play the whole video, while the Edit's. She is just looking for a cheap attention. Low life.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by mayo47(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
MEILYN:
Na wa oo hahaha.. Bros which kind question be this?

Yes now
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by 2shure: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
ugly gals always wany to speak western.
so disgusting
especially in lag
it irritates me seeing bunch of shoprite locos forming phonetics..abegi
shuga bich ..naija gald are a big waste of time.follow dem to whr they stay.u will be so embarassed
boolet:
Forcing the accent with much uneasiness... undecided Fake liar. I'm sure the guy is not 100% wrong, while she is not even 70% right.

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by jeronimo(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

When a car is on child lock...you can't open it from the inside ...if you don't have a car ,pls shut it up and stop disgracing

There is what we call child lock. If the car is on it, you can't open it unless from outside

Seriously You mean a taxify driver will put his car on child lock? I seriously doubt that

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Bluffly:

Remember, she just used the same door to enter the car.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by doyinisaac(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Bluffly:

Please get understanding. I have only explained how child lock works and getting out, not what happened in the video. Dumb ass be active with your senses
Then if you truly understand how child lock works and you watched the video then you won't be talking about child lock here......you won't bring up any assumption of child lock....except If you don't even understand yourself ...with key inside ignition ooooo....olodo
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by elninosanz: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2018
I don't usually comment on Nairaland, but for the sake of clarity, i believe i will. I am a self-employed software developer, but i also driver on Uber to make extra money. After reading both stories and watching the video that was posted, here is what i believe happened

1. The lady made a request on Taxify and the guy came to pick her before asking for her destination and if she was paying cash. This was his first mistake. It is his prerogative to ask for her destination especially at that time of the night(There are areas i would not go to in Lagos at 12midnight). It is also his prerogative to ask if it was a card or cash trip(Due to the fact that Uber and Taxify do not credit your account immediately for card trips, some drivers prefer cash trips especially when they are in desperate need of cash and can't wait until the following week when they will be credited).It should be noted that Uber/Taxify frown on this practice, but we should grant drivers some leeway here. Nigeria is not easy. Now like i said earlier, he should have called her and asked these questions BEFORE driving to her destination. If her responses where fine with him then go to her pick up point and pick her. If her responses where not fine with him, he should have cancelled the trip and wait for someone else to request.

2. On getting to her location, he realised that her terms where not favourable to him, so he asked her to come down and she refused. Now we get to the crux of the matter. One of 2 things could have happened. The driver could have waited for her new ride to come(By the way, i don't believe her that the driver was 2 mins away. At that time of the night on a weekday in Jakande, drivers are not always 2 mins away. My guess would be about 10 mins). I don't think 10 mins was too much time to wait for a ride for a rider since you where the one that rejected the request. On the other hand, when the guy refused to wait, she could have come down and waited for the next driver since she was in front of her house and the driver was only 2 minutes away.

3. Recall that the driver said he lived not too far away from her pick up point. Once she refused to come down, he got angry and decided to go home with her still in the car. I am sure in his mind he was trying to teach her a lesson(which was wrong). It was in front of his house that all the drama happened

4. He went to open the gate of his house, the lady seized his key. In his attempt to wrest his keys away from her, he man-handled her and she in turn pepper-sprayed him.

The guy was obviously at fault for driving her to an unknown location at that time of the night. However, one can not completely exonerate the lady. she could have come down from the car when he went to open the gate, request for another ride and reported the case to Taxify later. Also, this is not a rape case of that i believe we are all sure. She just termed it rape to grab attention to the case.

Lesson learnt for me is this. We should learn to discomfort ourselves sometimes for the sake of peace. If the Driver had discomforted himself by waiting her her next ride, all this would not have happened. Same also for the lady. God help us all.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.