Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash (43411 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by valswagger: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
So after all dese prayers and get well wishes 4 U DAGRIN, u still go die. chei.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by wolexdok: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
rip,
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
I dont no who is De Grin, when i left Nigeria i dont think he was on the news light, well according to steve Wonder, Dont drive Drunk, If that was his situation well , there it goes, Is simple , I dont no if he was drunk, BUT from the post i have read some indicated that notion, Well i feel for his family, not for him,
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by tundewoods(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2010
segan:

I dont no who is De Grin, when i left Nigeria i dont think he was on the news light, well according to steve Wonder, Dont drive Drunk, If that was his situation well , there it goes, Is simple , I dont no if he was drunk, BUT from the post i have read some indicated that notion, Well i feel for his family, not for him,

Knock off it bro, I don't think there is any reason for you to start trading blame or getting all judgmental. For all we know that what could have caused the car crash may not have been as result of intoxication fro alcohol as we both you and i were not there neither have we access to what really transpired.

Lets just learn from the incidence and pray God grants the family ,friends and fans fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2010
segan:

I dont no who is De Grin, when i left Nigeria i dont think he was on the news light, well according to steve Wonder, Dont drive Drunk, If that was his situation well , there it goes, Is simple , I dont no if he was drunk, BUT  from the post i have read some indicated that notion, Well i feel for his family, not for him,
So whats our bloody concern with when you left Nigeria! Dude abeg f[i]uc[/i]k you and your 2cents jare. The evidence of stupidity being inborn has already been confirmed, quit making yourself a visible test subject. You can't even spell right, bloody slowpoke. No be by force to comment! Can't you see that people are still grieving?
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by dominique(f): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
@segan
if you don't have anything constructive to say, just STFU. were you there when it happened? how dare you jump to conclusion about something you know so little absolutely nothing about.
moral of the day. . . don't speak ill of the dead or pick on grieving people.

sighs. still missing the c.e.o sad
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by tosinaded2: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2010
Segan u get liver dey judge dead innocent soul wey u no even sabi him songs!
Watch wut u say guy. .no let people curse u 4 here!
Go on youtube and listen to his songs.
U wil ask 4 forgiveness after,i bet u
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 26, 2010
@arkinses, that rude, dont have time to give a counter comment in rude remarks,
@dominique who constructive can it be, is just my candid notion, i understand situation is a grieving senero, i do feel for the dead,
my grandfather was knockec down and killed by a drunk driver, i dont mean i dont care if he died if that was how is was read,
i have my pains about his situation.@tosinaded2 i have enough live as an Old wafi(hehehe) joke apart, NO driving policy after getting drunk can save our love ones from the untimely death situation, is a lesson for us,
When micheal jackson died, i have been his fans all my life till my late 30's i cried like a baby and my pals felt i was crazy,i was in a forum that people say nasty things about him
i did not taking it personal on them, is just their school of thought, we should be open and accommodative to others view and not be insultive on the way, take care folks,
i also feel for our lose, i just watch his clip in youtube , what a loss,
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by chamotex(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2010
Some people might think this guy is too 'local' like he said in one of his track but boy is recognized internationally.
Even in New York . . . .

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo3bLjMCnF0&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Haity: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
@ Segan: I think you should just stay out of the conversation since you never knew him & still don't, instead of making untrue statements. This guy & his music meant a lot to a lot of people, including me, so you need to watch what you say & stop judging.
Just FYI, he was one of the best artistes I've ever seen,& he died too young. And like tosinaded said"Go on you tube and listen to his songs.U will ask 4 forgiveness after,i bet u" You need to listen to his songs, maybe then you will understand what everyone has been talking about.
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Genuflect(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
Haity:

@ Segan: I think you should just stay out of the conversation since you never knew him & still don't, instead of making untrue statements. This guy & his music meant a lot to a lot of people, including me, so you need to watch what you say & stop judging.
Just FYI, he was one of the best artistes I've ever seen,& he died too young. And like tosinaded said"Go on you tube and listen to his songs.U will ask 4 forgiveness after,i bet u" You need to listen to his songs, maybe then you will understand what everyone has been talking about.
Over on-point
#RIPDaGrin
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by richceo: 4:26am On Apr 29, 2010
its quite pathetic. may he found peace where ever he is

Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by tavarez(f): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
I remember i set up this thread and put Da Grin involved in FATAL crash and some people started attacking me and even had the name of the thread Modified, Now my guy don Go, Lots of people slept on his First Album STILL ON THE MATTER.,and had the Rap Rules anthem on AIT for a while,

i Miss Grin ,

#RIPDAGRIN

#Nowplaying Azadus Feat Da Grin and Lord of Ajasa -- Jump
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by mtosin23(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my nigga is gone was it not last two weeks i was arguing on your next award? but now u are no where to be found,
u touched so many people in the whole world
who will now have the award i was arguing with my friends?.
oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss u
my friends miss u
my people miss u
all nigeria miss u[size=8pt][/size]
nd even the whole world miss u
WE ALL MISS U
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rhymstein:

Wch enemies?na enemies drive d motor enter truck.
So typical of africans,nothin natural happens,some supernatural forces must be involved.'home problem'
Supernatural forces are real, man. So just shut up if you don't know what to say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do Musicians Make Money In This Era Of The Internet And Free Downloads? / Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use / Seun Kuti On Burna Boy's Underwear Performance - Fela Never Wore Pants On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.