Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks (1412 Views)

Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back / See What This Oyinbo Woman Is Doing / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by FastestTech(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-yHd5tmNT00k/Wmq9H4P1foI/AAAAAAAAAvY/aRTAiImV6ggdqGtoCupKQqSZh9oIxhVvACLcBGAs/s1600/Oyinbo%2BLady%2BSpent%2BOn%2BHer%2BLover%2BIn%2B8%2BWeeks.jpg[/img]

According to report made available to Brainnews, a facebook user, Amanda Chisom, has taken to the social networking platform to reveal the message she received from an anonymous lady, seeking an advise from Nigerians on behalf of her Oyinbo friend who seems to be insanely in love with a Nigerian boyfriend.

The lady who shared the news on her profile, further added that this Oyinbo lady has spent about $2,800 (N1 million), on her boyfriend in the space of eight weeks.

The post reads: “Hi Amanda, thanks for being great, thanks for your time, you’re a great woman. Hide my identity please. I have a friend she’s a nice person, lately I had to spend more time with her because of relocation and she was once married but later found out that her ex-husband was married in Africa that was how she broke up the marriage.

The problem is this, I notice she’s easily tickled and smile endlessly when a guy, I mean anything looking like a man says hi to her, not minding who he is. “Recently, this guy met us in a restaurant, took her number and they started chatting.

I saw she was happy and I encouraged her to go out on a date with him but coming back from that date, she told me that he borrowed 20 dollars to gas up his tank. I was speechless when I heard it, she saw how I felt and she didn’t say any other thing. “Yesterday, she told me that she’s feeling charmed, I said how in America again, how would you believe such. She said since I met this guy I have already spent 2800 dollars on him in a space of 8 weeks, worst I don’t even know where he lives, this friend of mine is a mother, please how do I address this issue, since she opened up to me I feel like I encouraged her to start something with this guy.

This guy is a Nigerian and I feel he’s like a brother but my friend doesn’t deserve such person, she’s not Nigerian.”

Read More at https://brainnewsng..com.ng/2018/01/romance-or-scam-see-amount-of-money.html

Lalasticlala
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by FastestTech(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by ehbellsho(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Can u imagine! If d guy jilt her nw, she go dey contemplete on sucide. #TrendSlowly
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by xreal: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by 2shure: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2018
in olu maintains voice.
maaahhhb ye
maye
mayay
we dey go high..
opefoluwa moti pada o
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2018
ehbellsho:
Can u imagine! If d guy jilt her nw, she go dey contemplete on sucide. #TrendSlowly
It is well
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by dan9ice(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
white they always they claim supremecy. yet, na them naive pass... The guy they use her do living things
Re: See The Amount Of Money This Oyinbo Lady Spent On Her Lover In 8 Weeks by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
dan9ice:
white they always they claim supremecy. yet, na them naive pass... The guy they use her do living things

Oh no

God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Video - Shameful Act By Nigerian Policemen / Maid Arrested For Cooking Her Boss' Food Using Her Urine (photos) / That Picture Ugly – Woman Vents On Photo Used By Police For Her Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.