Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (105851 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by dudebuck: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Kenzico:

My broda! E tire me o! Every morning...My Dickk will pose like volcano awaiting eruption
it is perfectly normal, all you have to do is pee.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Human being in general, we are never satisfies with whatever God does for us either good or bad.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by godofuck231: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Spartannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by godofuck231: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Prepare for combat

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Agy4sure(f): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Funny post
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by godofuck231: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Prepare for cumbat

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by godofuck231: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Let's give her something to drink, take everything, give nothing back!

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by felix10(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2018
And u sure say u well.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Ever8054:
women are the most confused creatures on earth....if the husband can't get erection she would be in Court seeking for divorce... just yesterday we saw a post of one complaining that her husband can't go 3 round... honestly I don tire for there wahala...... me waiting for China second hand sex doll....

Oh no!

Lets blame Nature..
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by oyolajuwon(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2018
PastorandMentor:
According to the lady, she is tired of seeing hard penis every morning. You know that feeling when a guy wakes up with some hard dick? grin shocked Read what she wrote

''Apart from me,who else gets tired of seeing an erect D every morning?

Being married is hardAyam not doing again
Good morning''

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by oyolajuwon(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=PastorandMentor post=64521910]According to the lady, she is tired of seeing hard penis every morning. You know that feeling when a guy wakes up with some hard dick? grin shocked Read what she wrote

Good morning''

if u wake up some day and finds out DT he could not rise lyk before,u come back here and start crying,What do u want gan na.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Success1099(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2018
dick stand na problem, e no stand na problem. wetin man go do.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2018
oh!

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by horlakunle25(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2018
9jayes:
I NO DEY GET ELECTION IN THE MORNING
eyah!! So u dey get erection every four,four years abi
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by feranmmie(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Her stupidity is like Zee world

Extraordinary everyday... I pity her condition....
Will u keep quiet (in mama's patience voice)
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by MikeBetty(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
PastorandMentor:
According to the lady, she is tired of seeing hard penis every morning. You know that feeling when a guy wakes up with some hard dick? grin shocked Read what she wrote

Good morning''

Lady Dont Worry, You Maid Or Sex Doll Will Soon Be Seeing It For You While You Will Come To Nairaland To Lament. There Is Nothing One Will Do For Woman WithOut Receiving Complaint. Man Wake Up With Erected Dick Na Problem, He Wake Up Without Erection It Is Wahala.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by mechanics(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Complains upon complains
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Theboss100(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

because you never campaign finish undecided
LOLZZZZ. Crazy people full this Nairaland. Nice reply

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by job1(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
PastorandMentor:

Good morning''

Eleyi otiya were ni undecided
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by justhenry(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Women should never interfere with our "free and fair eRection". Its our right!!!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Trex4(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
godofuck231:
Spartannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns
Una Monikers For This Nairaland Eh....
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Ronpet777(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
lilyheaven:

She said every morning, that means everyday, if I'm in her shoe, I will become a traveler.
I am sure she is only trying very hard to be funny. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Ronpet777(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ogaonos:
i think bloggers mak up dis story 4 traffic.
She may just be trying to create a story and to be funny. She no make sense at all
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by kwankwaso(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
It's a normal thing for guys..
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
That's a sure sign of healthy penis. If you're tired of seeing it, just auction it and see how much you get from those who are dying to see it
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by schamch: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
pack your load from him house and go away, .Then you will face reality
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Sensations007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
[b][/b]some have food they cannot eat(dick), son can eat huy I've no food (dick)
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Bimpe29: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
What an ungrateful woman?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by PastorandMentor(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
She is loosed.
Troublemaker007:
I went through that woman’s Facebook wall and I couldn’t but feel sorry for her husband. I can’t get married to loud mouth I swear. Literally her entire life is on Facebook like a Nollywood movie.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by repogirl(f): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Eni to Lori koni Fila... Eni to ni Fila ko lori....

But I guess it's a joke....not a funny one sha

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Blemzy1706: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Remove my name from your page. It is actually distasteful that you twisted a mere humourous post to score few points and attract your followers. Because you know that at the mention of sex or anything related, the antenna of an average Nigerian comes alive. Did you ever stop to ponder on the consequences your action has on the people involved. Every well meaning Nigerian will see the humor in that post. I am still very married to my husband and you think I would come to facebook to write that I'm tired of him? Oh! I forgot. You feed on tarnishing people's image for your own selfish gain. I implore your followers to take their time and go through my facebook profile. They will be wowed at the amazing person that I am. But people like you make it difficult for people to be good to others selflessly. I am telling you now to take my post off your wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.