Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

NYSC Member Reacts To Lingering Issues In Nigeria, Urges Youths To Wake Up - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Reacts To Lingering Issues In Nigeria, Urges Youths To Wake Up (554 Views)

‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Reacts To Lingering Issues In Nigeria, Urges Youths To Wake Up by Amagite(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2018
A corps member, Becky Ugbesia who is also a Fashion Designer and Makeup Artist has written an interesting piece to Nigerian youths, utging them to wake up to the clarion call, get their PVC;s and vote wisely.

She wrote on Instagram;

"Today was general CDS in my local govt. After that, i decided to go get my my voter's registration done since I'm now in Lagos. The officials told me to go to marua from Eti-osa 3 and I'm like what's the need spending that transport fare for a useless reason and greedy leaders! Mtcheeeww the rich gets richer. Politics is the new blood money! Youths no longer want to work hard to earn 'experience' before money. They want it fast and investment plan is ZERO.
A 23 year old, using a car over 10m meanwhile there is no proper job with annual returns of eve 500k. I realized my generation have missed it and we may not even get it if we don't take up our destinies ourselves.
It can be corrected but how?? I looked at what I was wearing and I knew there was no way out! I looked at the people around me : ripe berries with so much talents and creative innovations in them. I'm currently serving my Fatherland. It's time my 'ancestors' stop ruling us! This generation is faster, smarter, wiser, and greater.
We have more than enough geniuses to make things right. It begins with you and me! For example, as an entrepreneur who does 8-6 but Stil has weekends to satisfy customers, I just wonder if some of our leaders work as hard as an average Nigerian. You dare not sleep while it's work hours else, you know the story, meanwhile you don't even when a 100k+ But people we vote into power snore during sittings but they count millions even for sitting at all�� what a shame! Waste of OUR TAXES.
You're worn out please go home and rest! One funny issue: we have microfinance banks all over Nigeria Yea? How many rural settlers have access to these loans? Yet you see over a thousand branches in mega cities and of cause, they're servicing multinationals.
Being a Corp member, I've come to realise that a handful of talents (Corp members) have little or no finance yet big dreams. You See an advert for loans but you do endless registrations and applications. Those who have the finance to pursue their passions, do not have the experience to execute such.
A little note to blessed entrepreneurs in limelight, please open internship opportunities! take Corpers! they are talented and are energetic.
We've got the vibe! If you think you can't tell who's capable, open up applications while the NYSC registration is on going. Select your BEST from there! Renowned makeup artist, fashion designers, event planners, photographers, talent managers, ICT gurus and many more!
Open applications and see the amazing things these people can deliver! We don't have to finish service and still look for jobs meanwhile you'll tell us to bring 20yrs experience.
The era of Doctors and lawyers is far gone!
Event planners make their annual salaries in less than one month. It's alarming! We all want a better Nigeria, let it begin with you and me! Hey young lads writing jamb, if you know what's good for you please learn a skill along side your schooling. The land isn't so green on this side. Equip yourself because the certificate is just an added advantage.
Stop the self deceit with medicine, law and others because mummy and daddy wants it. Do what you LOVE! Fashion stylist? Digital marketing? Shoe making? Modelling? JUST DO IT.
As for SARS and others, today is not your day!
Nigerian youths, please I beg you to wake up to the clarion call
Your VOTERS CARD is the weapon of mass destruction you have. Use it wisely.
Will they bribe you at the pooling centers? Yes! Maybe 1k or 2.
But remember you're worth more than that. You see this fuel scarcity thing?? I perceive the price hasn't gone up yet because election is knocking. �����Dear politicians...... You play too much! God is a God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Not Abraham, Isaac and Abraham. My generation cannot go into extinction in my time
VOTE WISELY. ���
Save your motherland
#nyscchronicles."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/politics-is-new-blood-money-nysc-member.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: NYSC Member Reacts To Lingering Issues In Nigeria, Urges Youths To Wake Up by Kenzico(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2018
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Learn This Bitter Truth Before Starting Any Online Business / Learn And Earn With A Digital Skill. / General Elections: NYSC Warn Corps Members Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.