Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Fear Of OBJ'S LETTER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of OBJ'S LETTER (565 Views)

I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obj’s Letter: Kogi Governor React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of OBJ'S LETTER by doctorexcel: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2018
.MAY OBASANJO NEVER WRITE ME A LETTER

I am not a fan of OBJ but one of my prayer points has always been that may Obasanjo never write me a letter.

Obasanjo may have done exact or more evil than whoever he has written to admonish, and while OBJ always escape repercussions, but whoever he writes to admonish are not always lucky.

OBJ's involvement in any issue signifies the imminent end of that issue.

First he wrote to Shagari when the Shagari was soaked in mismanagement of the economy, and few months later the military smashed Shagari government in 1985.

OBJ wrote to Abacha and described him as a stone age dictator, and Abacha landed him in trouble; he was almost killed. But after his death, his sentence was converted into prison terms. He wrote another letter to Abacha titled NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, where he said: "I was a Head of State yesterday, and today, I'm in jail. You're the Head of State today, and tomorrow, your condition may be worse than mine..."
Indeed, Abacha's future was worse as he ended inside the grave.

OBJ didn't write himself while in power but instead wrote his Deputy, Atiku Abubakar. Atiku has become a shadow of his pre-1999 self since then.

It wasn't clear whether he wrote Yaradua, a terminally ill former Kastina Governor he imposed on Nigeria, but he came out publicly and asked him to resign.

He also didn't spare GEJ. He wrote him a letter titled: BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, but it was actually late before the letter was written. Jonathan, today, has become a sorrowful history.

His latest letter to Buhari is no joke. Take it or not, Buhari needs absolute care, else the letter becomes his political abattoir

Beg Obasanjo for me whenever you see him, especially now that he has bagged a PhD in Theology. May he never write me a letter.

Copied!!!
Re: The Fear Of OBJ'S LETTER by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2018
SINCE OBASANJO WRITE HIS BOJ LETTER, ALL OF US FOR KANO & THE ENTIRE NORTH HAVE RESOLVED TO VOTE MASSIVELY FOR OUR PMB COME NEXT YEAR, 2019 INSHA ALLAH.

WE FEAR ALLAH, not obj

#PMB1523
Re: The Fear Of OBJ'S LETTER by doctorexcel: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
SINCE OBASANJO WRITE HIS BOJ LETTER, ALL OF US FOR KANO & THE ENTIRE NORTH HAVE RESOLVED TO VOTE MASSIVELY FOR OUR PMB COME NEXT YEAR, 2019 INSHA ALLAH.

WE FEAR ALLAH, not obj

#PMB1523

Are you people comfortable with the killing all over the place or the failing economy? Decisions such as that should be based on truthfulness and fear of Almighty God. Has Buhari truly done enough to deserve a second term?

(1) (Reply)

House Of Rep Ask IG Of Police To Arrest Globacom CEO, Mike Adenuga / PHOTOS: President Buhari Depart Abuja For Addis Ababa, Ethiopia / Commissioner For Happiness: Report Ranks Imo State Highest In Use Of Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.