Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Husband,A Good Man-Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband,A Good Man-Help (18786 Views)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / My Husband Got This Message / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2018
I am neither a wailer nor do i need a pity party. Just some1 or anybody to show kindness on a good man. He s been out of a job for far too long. A man whose utmost priority is his family and cant even provide them the bare necessities anymore and to watch that man die inside daily with just hope to keep him going. That is why i stand 4 him by doing this today.if this can get him(us)that job,i would b glad a good man finally gets his miracle. Not saying he's more deserving than the thousands of job seekers. Every1 deserves a break. No 1 deserves to go thru this situation.i believe miracles still happens. Be my Hubby's miracle. Nairalanders you owe me nothing but i plead with all,tag anyone you know who needs to see this. QUALIFICATION: MECHANICAL&PRODUCTION ENG(B.eng).
Work Experience - Worked with Egtl project (Escravos) as an insulator for a period of 2yrs And with a Marine company as a Site Engineer also did maintenance, coupling of Dredger for a 3yr period. Presently in Delta State(ready to relocate if it warrants it). Would greatly appreciate it if this makes front page.

107 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by tempilo2k(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
May God grant you your hearts desires.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
God will help you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
adetoroamos:
God will help you
Amen.thank u
adetoroamos:
God will help you
Amen.thank u
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abeg Seun epp undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by optm(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
mods pls help push this to fp.

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Efewestern: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
May God see your family through.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
optm:
mods pls help push this to fp.
thank u..i m hoping it gets there too.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Efewestern:
May God see your family through.
Amen.thank u!
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Efewestern: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
mommaJ:
Amen.thank u!

it would be preferable if you state your hubby work experience , location (State) , etc. what about you, are you doing any job?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Nicklaus619(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seun abeg move to this topic to promise land maybe help will come from there. I wish I could help.

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by engwari(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
thunder fire Buhari, I came from Cameroon to Nigeria only fro me to meet wailing Nigerians. African leaders will die a painful death.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
He worked with Egtl project (Escravos) as an insulator for a period of 2yrs and with a marine company as a site engineer also did maintenance and coupling of Dredger for a 3yr period. Presently in Delta State(ready to relocate if it warrants it).to your last question Yes, I work as the head mistress in a small private school.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
He worked with Egtl project (Escravos) as an insulator for a period of 2yrs and with a marine company as a site engineer also did maintenance and coupling of Dredger for a 3yr period. Presently in Delta State(ready to relocate if it warrants it).to your last question Yes, I work as the head mistress in a small private school.
Efewestern:

it would be preferable if you state your hubby work experience , location (State) , etc. what about you, are you doing any job?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nicklaus619:
Seun abeg move to this topic to promise land maybe help will come from there. I wish I could help.
thank you!
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Nicklaus619(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nicklaus619:
Seun abeg move this topic to promise land maybe help will come from there. I wish I could help.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by enoqueen: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Help will come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by obaataaokpaewu: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chai! Escravos! Your husband na big boy that year oh! 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I pray he gets something tangible again. Amen!!! Unemployment no be joke oh angry angry

9 Likes

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Mskrisx(f): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seun n lalasticlala u wee not see this now ooo only if to say na snake or tonto!
U guys should not vex us more than we vexing!

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Mskrisx(f): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
.Seun n lalasticlala u wee not see this now ooo only if to say na snake or tonto!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mskrisx:
.Seun n lalasticlala u wee not see this now ooo only if to say na snake or tonto!
lol chill nau.. It will get to front page at the appointed time
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by gozzlin: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
engwari:
thunder fire Buhari, I came from Cameroon to Nigeria only fro me to meet wailing Nigerians. African leaders will die a painful death.

Wow, you're a Cameroonian? I've always wanted a Cameroonian friend. smiley I'm surprised you can type in English. You from Bamenda or Beua?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by edoman2016: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
mommaJ:
I am neither a wailer nor do i need a pity party. Just some1 or anybody to show kindness on a good man. He s been out of a job for far too long. A man whose utmost priority is his family and cant even provide them the bare necessities anymore and to watch that man die inside daily with just hope to keep him going. That is why i stand 4 him by doing this today.if this can get him(us)that job,i would b glad a good man finally gets his miracle. Not saying he's more deserving than the thousands of job seekers. Every1 deserves a break. No 1 deserves to go thru this situation.i believe miracles still happens. Be my Hubby's miracle. Nairalanders you owe me nothing but i plead with all,tag anyone you know who needs to see this. QUALIFICATION: MECHANICAL&PRODUCTION ENG(B.eng).
Work Experience - Worked with Egtl project (Escravos) as an insulator for a period of 2yrs And with a Marine company as a Site Engineer also did maintenance, coupling of Dredger for a 3yr period. Presently in Delta State(ready to relocate if it warrants it). Would greatly appreciate it if this makes front page.
Wasn't your husband well paid when he was working as an insulator? Why didn't he save money?

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2018
edoman2016:

Wasn't your husband well paid when he was working as an insulator? Why didn't he save money?
yes the pay was good but I doubt it's as much as u think... especially when u r under a sub contractor. d much he was able to save was spent taking care of our needs when life happened

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Mskrisx:
Seun n lalasticlala u wee not see this now ooo only if to say na snake or tonto!
I really need 4 it to go front page.i believe it will do my quest a lot of good.i sent the supermods and d page mods mails to that effect...plz if there's anything I ought to do to get me there,any1 plz share with me
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Chai! Escravos! Your husband na big boy that year oh! 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I pray he gets something tangible again. Amen!!! Unemployment no be joke oh angry angry
nor b joke o @all... Amen &thanks man
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by siegfried99(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
it is well
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by blacknp(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
mommaJ:
I really need 4 it to go front page.i believe it will do my quest a lot of good.i sent the supermods and d page mods mails to that effect...plz if there's anything I ought to do to get me there,any1 plz share with me
It will gather momentum at it's time.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
blacknp:
It will gather momentum at it's time.
thanks... I hope so too
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by eminemkayc: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2018
mommaJ:
He was on the gas to liquid project in 09/010? quite Interesting. I suppose he may have gathered some quality experience. What is his competence level with the use of autoCAD in preparation of piping GAs, isometrics etc? If he is VERY good, send me an email with his resume quickly. There's an opening in an engineering company in which i'm told to provide a competent personnel for immediate recruitment.
Good luck
Note that you would have to send me a private email on this platform so as to direct you on where to send in his resume.

13 Likes

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Smartjob1(f): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2018
I suggest he signs up on www.bejite.com. He may be lucky to meet an employer that needs his services immediately. Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Got Rejected At A Customer Care Interview / Is The NPF Recruitment A Real Sign Of Nigeria Truly Changing? / Nigeria Police To Recruit 30,000 Officers In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.