Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Husband,A Good Man-Help - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband,A Good Man-Help (18892 Views)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / My Husband Got This Message / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by jaychubi: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
mommaJ:
its really tough not having a job.it weighs on one both psychologically,financially,emotionally even spiritually...its not easy o.you do your best searching for one and just stand by helplessly hoping it all turns out ok...abeg dnt mind my epistle oo.thank you though

It's well my sister encourage him to start sth while waiting for employment, if u have a car in d house he can use it for taxi instead of staying idle, an idle mind is d devil work shop.

Taxi driving brings huge returns, he can easily make 5 to 8k daily BC he is d driver n its a neat job esp if he does drops only n works at night
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
jaychubi:

It's well my sister encourage him to start sth while waiting for employment, if u have a car in d house he can use it for taxi instead of staying idle, an idle mind is d devil work shop.

Taxi driving brings huge returns, he can easily make 5 to 8k daily BC he is d driver n its a neat job esp if he does drops only n works at night
its not like he s sitting idle,he hustles...sometimes he goes a little bit far away from where we live to do these menial jobs...why that puts food on the table.it doesnt cover much else...my dear e nor easy..no car 4 now...
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by yklick76: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Uhmm. I can boldly say that nairaland happens to be my number 1 favourite forum due to the fact that, as much as there are many haters, scammers and critics here, one would still find lot of highly connected individuals who are ready to assist each other in exchange for nothing. Am highly impressed with all the effort made by everyone to assist this individual and her hubby. I can relate her situation with the time i lost my job too. It wasnt funny at all. Thank God i finally got a very decent and good job too via nairaland. Nigeria would have been much more better if there can be more forums like this where the priveledged and the non priveleded ones connects each other and render assistance on a neutral note rather that making hate speeches at each other wink . And to you madam, i pray that your hubby shall get a very good, lucrative and everlasting job soonest. Amen smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Paulagada: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good woman! A pray the right person sees it and give him job. Continue to be good and distinguished ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
yklick76:
Uhmm. I can boldly say that nairaland happens to be my number 1 favourite forum due to the fact that, as much as there are many haters, scammers and critics here, one would still find lot of highly connected individuals who are ready to assist each other in exchange for nothing. Am highly impressed with all the effort made by everyone to assist this individual and her hubby. I can relate her situation with the time i lost my job too. It wasnt funny at all. Thank God i finally got a very decent and good job too via nairaland. Nigeria would have been much more better if there can be more forums like this where the priveledged and the non priveleded ones connects each other and render assistance on a neutral note rather that making hate speeches at each other wink . And to you madam, i pray that your hubby shall get a very good, lucrative and everlasting job soonest. Amen smiley
.Amen and thank you for this beautiful write up.its inspiring as much as its educating...GBU
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Paulagada:
Good woman! A pray the right person sees it and give him job. Continue to be good and distinguished ma.
Amen and thank you...thank you
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Chukazu: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
mommaJ:
I am neither a wailer nor do i need a pity party. Just some1 or anybody to show kindness on a good man. He s been out of a job for far too long. A man whose utmost priority is his family and cant even provide them the bare necessities anymore and to watch that man die inside daily with just hope to keep him going. That is why i stand 4 him by doing this today.if this can get him(us)that job,i would b glad a good man finally gets his miracle. Not saying he's more deserving than the thousands of job seekers. Every1 deserves a break. No 1 deserves to go thru this situation.i believe miracles still happens. Be my Hubby's miracle. Nairalanders you owe me nothing but i plead with all,tag anyone you know who needs to see this. QUALIFICATION: MECHANICAL&PRODUCTION ENG(B.eng).
Work Experience - Worked with Egtl project (Escravos) as an insulator for a period of 2yrs And with a Marine company as a Site Engineer also did maintenance, coupling of Dredger for a 3yr period. Presently in Delta State(ready to relocate if it warrants it). Would greatly appreciate it if this makes front page.

while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2cor4:18

The joy that is coming your way is eternal (permanent) cool

This too shall pass!

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Chukazu:

while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2cor4:18

The that is coming your way is eternal (permanent) cool

This too shall pass!
Thank you!
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Efewestern: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2018
mommaj what's your progress so far?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Yoshy: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2018
mommaJ:
I am neither a wailer nor do i need a pity party. Just some1 or anybody to show kindness on a good man. He s been out of a job for far too long. A man whose utmost priority is his family and cant even provide them the bare necessities anymore and to watch that man die inside daily with just hope to keep him going. That is why i stand 4 him by doing this today.if this can get him(us)that job,i would b glad a good man finally gets his miracle. Not saying he's more deserving than the thousands of job seekers. Every1 deserves a break. No 1 deserves to go thru this situation.i believe miracles still happens. Be my Hubby's miracle. Nairalanders you owe me nothing but i plead with all,tag anyone you know who needs to see this. QUALIFICATION: MECHANICAL&PRODUCTION ENG(B.eng).
Work Experience - Worked with Egtl project (Escravos) as an insulator for a period of 2yrs And with a Marine company as a Site Engineer also did maintenance, coupling of Dredger for a 3yr period. Presently in Delta State(ready to relocate if it warrants it). Would greatly appreciate it if this makes front page.

If he has Online skills for legit Business and will manage #100k per month with potential to make #1m per month, Contact me, I may be of help.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2018
I want to thank every one who has supported me by viewing ,sharing and reaching out to me. We all have our worries but setting yours outside to root for a total stranger is really kind... Thank you all so much! I still plead with you all keep rooting for me in anyway that you can... till my story changes. NAIRALANDERS YOU WILL HEAR MY TESTIMONY, MY STORY.. UNTIL THEN PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME. EITHER BY TAGGING PEEPS ,SHARING OR REACHING OUT. THANK YOU ALL.!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Efewestern:
mommaj what's your progress so far?
well so far 1 person has contacted me...i m hoping that turns out all right but till then...i can't give up just yet...thank u for your concern so far...i don't know you but God bless u.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Efewestern: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2018
mommaJ:
well so far 1 person has contacted me...i m hoping that turns out all right but till then...i can't give up just yet...thank u for your concern so far...i don't know you but God bless u.

Okay.. hopefully things will surely turn out well.. You re indeed a great woman and a good wife to your husband. God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Yoshy:

If he has Online skills for legit Business and will manage #100k per month with potential to make #1m per month, Contact me, I may be of help.
please i ll need more info...so maybe we should private chat.check your mail please
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Efewestern:

Okay.. hopefully things will surely turn out well.. You re indeed a great woman and a good wife to your husband. God bless your union.
Amen and thank u!
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by VeniJu: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2018
mommaJ:

Chat me up on whatsapp.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Efewestern: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2018
VeniJu:

Chat me up on whatsapp.
God bless.
cc: mommaj another one for you.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2018
VeniJu:

Chat me up on whatsapp.
Ok thank you,but how can i get your number?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Efewestern:

God bless.

cc: mommaj another one for you.
yes o,hope and faith is all i v got left now...Any1 who has gone thru or is going through this experience will agree...it just takes that one person to see this and that Miracle becomes his(our) reality
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Efewestern: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
mommaJ:
yes o,hope and faith is all i v got left now...Any1 who has gone thru or is going through this experience will agree...it just takes that one person to see this and that Miracle becomes his(our) reality

I understand, I myself have pass through similar situations, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep hoping and never stop believing.

You can contact that guy through Nairaland email feature, if he sees your mail he will respond.. before I forget, how is your husband doing? hope he is doing great
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Efewestern:

I understand, I myself have pass through similar situations, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep hoping and never stop believing.

You can contact that guy through Nairaland email feature, if he sees your mail he will respond.. before I forget, how is your husband doing? hope he is doing great
You dont know me yet you have been encouraging me since day 1 i made this post...i dont know much about u,but this tells me something about ur personality...it is beautiful.thank you! Will send him the mail now and Hubby is doing ok.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by engwari(f): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
sure
gozzlin:

Oh Douala? Wow. I thought it's part of French-speaking Cameroon.

Can I shoot you a mail if you don't mind?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by teepain: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Hello MommaJ, I got this from a contact and decided to share with you. Kindly keep me posted.

Urgent Recruitment
OIL & GAS
@Total E & P

Total Exploration and Production require the services of the following graduates who can work offshore and onshore.

1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Corrosion Engineering
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Human Resources personnel
5. Accountants

A qualification of HND and BSc minimum of 2.1 from a reputable university other certifications will be an added advantage.
Suitable candidates shoud
Send their cvs to mary.adepegba@total.com.ng
On or before
15th February, 2018
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2018
teepain:
Hello MommaJ, I got this from a contact and decided to share with you. Kindly keep me posted.

Urgent Recruitment
OIL & GAS
@Total E & P

Total Exploration and Production require the services of the following graduates who can work offshore and onshore.

2. Corrosion Engineering
5. Accountants

A qualification of HND and BSc minimum of 2.1 from a reputable university other certifications will be an added advantage.
On or before
15th February, 2018
.thank u very much for this. Immediately sent the cv as soon i saw this but it didnt deliver...just waiting to see if it would but if it doesnt will resend it.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2018
teepain:

Urgent Recruitment
OIL & GAS
@Total E & P

2. Corrosion Engineering
5. Accountants

On or before
15th February, 2018
hi,seems the email add isnt correct...my mail bounced back.could you please verify? Also sent you a mail,please check your inbox.thank you
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by lexy2014: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2018
edoman2016:

Wasn't your husband well paid when he was working as an insulator? Why didn't he save money?
wow...how that one take concern u?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by lexy2014: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Yoshy:

what's this biz about?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
These's been a couple of job vacancies in Kaduna lately.
Ask your hubby to apply.
That's if you guys don't mind relocating.
All the best.

PS: Thank God for women like you. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
dpsam:
These's been a couple of job vacancies in Kaduna lately.
Ask your hubby to apply.
That's if you guys don't mind relocating.
All the best.

PS: Thank God for women like you. Keep it up.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by fpeter(f): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
jaychubi:
Losing a job is one of the worst things dt can happen to anyone.

It's my worst fear in life dts y I am creating extra sources of incomes as back up plans. Good luck to ur man

I'd like to know about the extra sources too. Thanks
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by fpeter(f): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
lexy2014:
wow...how that one take concern u?

I juz wonder o...person post her problem, shebi if you no get solution na to waka pass instead of asking useless question wey no concern am in anyway.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Ojskillz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Our Father who art in heaven, who gives us our daily bread, please look upon this daughter of yours and her husband, your son, with love and have mercy on them. May your grace abound for them and grant them more than their hearts desires and let all glory be unto your Holy name, in Jesus name, amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment At Actionaid (AA) Nigeria General Assembly / Nafs Technologies / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.