Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Husband,A Good Man-Help - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband,A Good Man-Help (18787 Views)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / My Husband Got This Message / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by philie: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
In this spirit please I am a graduate of industrial chemistry from a reputable university. Please I am in need of you guys help too. I have graduated for 6years now and I have never used my certificate to work. Please if there is any one who can be of help I will be grateful. I can work any where laboratory analyst, quality control officer even as a chemist. Please help a brother in need. Thank you.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ojskillz:
Our Father who art in heaven, who gives us our daily bread, please look upon this daughter of yours and her husband, your son, with love and have mercy on them. May your grace abound for them and grant them more than their hearts desires and let all glory be unto your Holy name, in Jesus name, amen.
Amen,i appreciate this
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by engrobidigbo: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
mommaJ:
I am neither a wailer nor do i need a pity party. Just some1 or anybody to show kindness on a good man. He s been out of a job for far too long. A man whose utmost priority is his family and cant even provide them the bare necessities anymore and to watch that man die inside daily with just hope to keep him going. That is why i stand 4 him by doing this today.if this can get him(us)that job,i would b glad a good man finally gets his miracle. Not saying he's more deserving than the thousands of job seekers. Every1 deserves a break. No 1 deserves to go thru this situation.i believe miracles still happens. Be my Hubby's miracle. Nairalanders you owe me nothing but i plead with all,tag anyone you know who needs to see this. QUALIFICATION: MECHANICAL&PRODUCTION ENG(B.eng).
Work Experience - Worked with Egtl project (Escravos) as an insulator for a period of 2yrs And with a Marine company as a Site Engineer also did maintenance, coupling of Dredger for a 3yr period. Presently in Delta State(ready to relocate if it warrants it). Would greatly appreciate it if this makes front page.

Send me a private mail. Then forward his CV to me if he's still in search of a Job.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
engrobidigbo:

Send me a private mail. Then forward his CV to me if he's still in search of a Job.
thank you sir.sent you a mail, nairaland needs your permission for me to be able to send anything else...please check your inbox
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by teepain: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
mommaJ:
hi,seems the email add isnt correct...my mail bounced back.could you please verify? Also sent you a mail,please check your inbox.thank you

Sorry about your inability to send the email successfully.

One of my contacts posted the vacancy in an alumni group that I belong to. I will inquire from him as per the correctness or otherwise of the email address.

God in His infinite mercies will answer you and your hubby's prayers. Needless to say that I was touched by your post!
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
teepain:

Sorry about your inability to send the email successfully.

One of my contacts posted the vacancy in an alumni group that I belong to. I will inquire from him as per the correctness or otherwise of the email address.

God in His infinite mercies will answer you and your hubby's prayers. Needless to say that I was touched by your post!
oh ok i would appreciate that.Thank you so much for your kind words and for reaching out to us.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Smartjob1(f): 3:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Okezedan:
i'm trying to sign in but it seems all the username has been taken already.
Not possible that all the username has been taken. Close it entirely and start again.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by engrobidigbo: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
mommaJ:
thank you sir.sent you a mail, nairaland needs your permission for me to be able to send anything else...please check your inbox

I've replied you
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by engrobidigbo: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
philie:
In this spirit please I am a graduate of industrial chemistry from a reputable university. Please I am in need of you guys help too. I have graduated for 6years now and I have never used my certificate to work. Please if there is any one who can be of help I will be grateful. I can work any where laboratory analyst, quality control officer even as a chemist. Please help a brother in need. Thank you.

Inbox me so u can send your CV
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2018
engrobidigbo:

I've replied you
Thank you sir.recieved your mail and i have replied...i appreciate you reaching out to us.

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by laff2016(m): 12:39am On Feb 05, 2018
engrobidigbo:

Inbox me so u can send your CV
can I also send my cv?here is my email
Johnsonameh97@gmail.com.
u can send me yhur digits sir on the above email address,so I can reach out to u.God bless u
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by elantraceey(f): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2018
Weldone Mummyj... I pray God answers you and your husby's prayer soonest.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by hesilo(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2018
Yoshy:

If he has Online skills for legit Business and will manage #100k per month with potential to make #1m per month, Contact me, I may be of help.
Bro I'm interested currently out of job since last year due to staff cut down. Please I can do this. I read computer sciences. Thanks 07061232381
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by hesilo(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2018
mommaJ:
well so far 1 person has contacted me...i m hoping that turns out all right but till then...i can't give up just yet...thank u for your concern so far...i don't know you but God bless u.
Momma don't forget that some of us are in d same problem if you get to turn down for whatever reason, please do contact me. Lost my job last year been struggling since then.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by hesilo(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=engrobidigbo post=64726118]

Inbox me so u can send your CV[/qukote]
I think I need to be considered too just in case if I can send you a pm I read computer sciences and lost my job due to staff cut down. I need ur permission Sir
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Weldone Mummyj... I pray God answers you and your husby's prayer soonest.
Amen, thank you
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
hesilo:

Momma don't forget that some of us are in d same problem if you get to turn down for whatever reason, please do contact me. Lost my job last year been struggling since then.
i understand...but i dont have that choice yet.i m still hoping on this miracle to come true...i hope yours get to u soonest
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by engrobidigbo: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=hesilo post=64800676][/quote]

Permission granted. You may inbox me.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by TourismMan(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2018
edoman2016:

Wasn't your husband well paid when he was working as an insulator? Why didn't he save money?

My thought exactly. A man who has worked in such place should be a big boy even if the contract finished. That is if he used his head the right way when the money was flowing in.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by TourismMan(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Unemployment is fuccking real and painful in this shithole country. Don't forget the thread I created in that regards about last week.

Madam, if your husband is unable to secure a job, tell him to start blogging. At least that is what we are told to do.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by TourismMan(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Touchinglives:
must it be in his field or discipline or will he be willing to do all it takes to change your families story. May have an offer

Is the mail address in your profile functioning?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Ganjafama(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2018
TourismMan:
Unemployment is fuccking real and painful in this shithole country. Don't forget the thread I created in that regards about last week.

, if your husband is unable to secure a job, Tell him to start blogging. At least that is what we are told to do.
Good day bro am in the same situation as you. Have you been able to start blogging? And have returns started flowing in?
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by TourismMan(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2018
Ganjafama:
Good day bro am in the same situation as you. Have you been able to start blogging? And have returns started flowing in?

Not yet bro. I don't even have money to fix my system keypad and screen and get it ready for use. Na my challenge be that.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2018
TourismMan:

My thought exactly. A man who has worked in such place should be a big boy even if the contract finished. That is if he used his head the right way when the money was flowing in.
i believe you also saw my response to the question asked by the person you quoted.How much is the salary you think?i would like to know,because maybe then you would be able to tell me how that automatically transforms one to a 'big boy',not to mention having a family to cater for and the bills both expected and non- expected that pops up. I knew when i opened this thread,along with the encouragement,well wishes and help would come the hate,criticisms and insults so its ok.Let me tell u though boy,his head is screwed on the right way. Not all you see today struggling means their head isnt screwed on right or its because of things they did or didnt do.Life itself is a rollercoaster...takes u up,middle and sometimes down when you least expect it.1 can only hope it doesnt leaves u down.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by TourismMan(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
mommaJ:
i believe you also saw my response to the question asked by the person you quoted.How much is the salary you think?i would like to know,because maybe then you would be able to tell me how that automatically transforms one to a 'big boy',not to mention having a family to cater for and the bills both expected and non- expected that pops up. I knew when i opened this thread,along with the encouragement,well wishes and help would come the hate,criticisms and insults so its ok.Let me tell u though boy,his head is screwed on the right way. Not all you see today struggling means their head isnt screwed on right or its because of things they did or didnt do.Life itself is a rollercoaster...takes u up,middle and sometimes down when you least expect it.1 can only hope it doesnt leaves u down.

It's ok ma. I wasn't meant to sound offensive in any way. I wish you, your husband and family all the best. Life no easy easy at all.

1 Like

Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
TourismMan:

It's ok ma. I wasn't meant to sound offensive in any way. I wish you, your husband and family all the best. Life no easy easy at all.
Thank you!
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by hesilo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
engrobidigbo:

Permlission granted. You may inbox me.
I have done it but it needs confirmation. hesilo94@gmail.com /07061232381whatsapp number is mine. Thanks
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Ganjafama(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
TourismMan:

Not yet bro. I don't even have money to fix my system keypad and screen and get it ready for use. Na my challenge be that.
No problem brother. One day God will pick out call.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Born2Breed(f): 5:19am On Feb 10, 2018
You are indeed a good woman and God will grant your prayers.
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by mommaJ(f): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Born2Breed:
You are indeed a good woman and God will grant your prayers.

Amen and thank you!
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by Rubbiish(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2018
TourismMan:

Lol...Even if u fix your laptop, u go buy domain & the rest.
From the way it is, blogging will take close to two years before it can start bringing in anything..
Re: My Husband,A Good Man-Help by TourismMan(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol...Even if u fix your laptop, u go buy domain & the rest.
From the way it is, blogging will take close to two years before it can start bringing in anything..

Are you referring to me as a person or you are saying from the general perspective?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ushers Needed For Corporate Events In Lagos "et Al" (17.5k Per Day) / Why I Got Rejected At A Customer Care Interview / Is The NPF Recruitment A Real Sign Of Nigeria Truly Changing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.