Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. (15795 Views)

The Islamic Perspective On Feminism / Cremation- The Islamic Perspective / New Destructive Tools Called Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2018

SEX DOLLS OR OUR WOMEN (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashim Yussuf Amao.
(BismillahiRahmaniRaheem)

All adoration, appreciations and commendations are due to Allah, the uncreated creator who had created his creatures.
May the blessings and benedictions of Allah be upon the zeal of the prophets, his household, companions and the generality of the Muslim nation till the day of mathematics.

Islam as a comprehensive religion which leaves nothing untouch in the life of human, be it economically, spiritually, socially and even the marital aspects of life.

In the latter wise, Islam enjoined its citizens to choose amongst themselves partners from which they will find solace.
On this Allah says Q30:21 "And one of his signs is that he created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them and put between you love and compassion"

Strange enough is the invention of a tool which serves as contradictions to this which is the main focus of this write up. An obnoxious invention which may only draw it users incure the wrath of Allah. Hence, this is the SEX_DOLL.

As defined by Wikipedia. com "A sex doll is a type of intimacy gadget in the size and shape of a sexual partner for kind of masturbation"
From the above definition one could easily deduce what purpose attached to this tool which is to gain sexual pleasure (masturbation in this case). However, in contrary to this Almighty Allah has stated in Q23:5-7 "And those who guard their chastity (i.e private parts from illegal sexual acts"

With this it's not going to be a calumny if one says the usage of sex dolls has being against by Islam and not adhering to it may Only make one incure the wrath of Allah. Also, this mainly for sex enjoyment and the track might hinder one from legit marriage whereas the prophet was reported to have said "marriage is my way and whosoever doesn't follow my way has nothing to do with me"
Another despicable thing attached to this Sex doll is Isrof (wasting or mal usage of wealth) As learnt, the amount for the purchase of the sexdoll currently stands at 800k(Nigerian Naira) funny enough is this excludes the monthly maintenance fee cutcee of wig changing, applying deodorants,purchase of already made fitted cloths for it among others. Despite Allah has aptly warned in the Quran against this,Q7:31 "O children of Adam! Attend to your embellishments at every time of prayer, and eat and drink and be not extravagant; surely He does not love the extravagant." Thus, the question arose why waste such huge amount on frivolity while there are many out there suffering? Be kind!!

Furthermore, Joining hand with the Usage of the sex doll will simply depicts one accusing Allah of imperfections. How come? Allah says in the Glorious book Q33:36 "It is not for the believing men or believing women, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error." So, Allah has decreed for us to Mary a human being perhaps from ourselves and have legal sexual intercourse why then deciding on our own on taking sex dolls as partners and having intercourse with a non living thing? Mehn! It stinks!!

Thus, Some of reasons one should avert from sex dolls have been mentioned above. Now Why should we still choose to take as partner A creature by a creature why our creator has decides the best for us. #NoTOSexDoll #OurWomenAreOurDivinePartners. Claiming to stand with sex doll just because some women cheats or are bad is not a go ahead for appreciating sex doll. Head cutting is not the remedy for head ache. Rectify the shortcomings of your partner make corrections and you can be better forever. #Notosexdoll.

Hashim Yussuf Amao. More of Hashim write ups at www.hashimyousuph..com. #IslamIsComprehensive.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Coreydey01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jazhakhala khairan! Thanks for d post,
#Doll cannot replace our women# #no to sexdoll#

3 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by asakeaina: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
There is nothing wrong in sexdoll at least it better than zina

4 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by tintingz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
There are sex dolls for women too, hope you know that?

4 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by jumper524(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2018
asakeaina:
stop tricking your mind to accepts what's wrong, even an atheist knows its morally wrong..

6 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by jerflakes(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2018
incomingtx:

You dey do this nonsense even for Islamic thread?

How many people you don scam so far?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by tunde37(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2018
am getting tired of this sex doll of a thing. Kilode now. most Nigerians can't afford it. we should just shut up and face our life.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by olajide21: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2018
asakeaina:

Dear brother, do not allow shaytan play with your mind. Everything about it is wrong!.. Imagine if all men abandon woman (God forbid) and take dolls instead. what do you think would happen to humanity in 200 years? you would become an endangered species. Man's morals would be eroded. Human humans would begin to think and act like dolls and the end shall come faster than we all imagined. This is one action, the world should speak against.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2018
True talk but sex doll is not by force so why drag religion into technology.It is a choice everybody has their reasons for or against sex doll.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2018
jumper524:
stop tricking your mind to accepts what's wrong, even an atheist knows its morally wrong..
Says who? morality is subjective.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Amirullaha(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2018
Jazak' Allah brother...
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by olajide21: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
True talk but sex doll is not by force so why drag religion into technology.It is a choice everybody has their reasons for or against sex doll.

Fortunately for us in Islam. We do not accept just about anything as a way of life. Allah has completed His favours upon us as believer and perfected our way of life. Anything outside what Allah has perfected should not be allowed.

God created Man and Woman.
Una first start say that one no good.
Una do Man+man and woman+woman (reason why a whole nation was destroyed. The story of the people of Lut). this one still no do una.
Una do man + various animals (snake, dogs, goats etc). this still no do una!!!!
Una don begin to do men + dolls and women + dolls.....
THIS END IS INDEED NEARER THAN WE ALL THINK!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
olajide21:

Fortunately for us in Islam. We do not accept just about anything as a way of life. Allah has completed His favours upon us as believer and perfected our way of life. Anything outside what Allah has perfected should not be allowed.

Una do Man+man and woman+woman (reason why a whole nation was destroyed. The story of the people of Lut). this one still no do una.
Oga let me hear word it is a free and secular world so you cannot impose your beliefs on others.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by chillychill(f): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
olajide21:

Jazakumllah kairan bro tell them o... May Allah keep guiding us through the right path...(Amin)

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by olajide21: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oga let me hear word it is a free and secular world so you cannot impose your beliefs on others.

Na wa for you oo... how i take impose my belief on you to start with? I am just saying, we ain't fair to ourselves. Doll? Rubber? Chai, humanity is in trouble!!!
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
olajide21:

Na wa for you oo... how i take impose my belief on you to start with? I am just saying, we ain't fair to ourselves. Doll? Rubber? Chai, humanity is in trouble!!!
Humanity is not in trouble .Technology has come to stay.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by olajide21: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Humanity is not in trouble .Technology has come to stay.

Technology is mearnt to advance human race. This aint technology, the would bring human to nothingness
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
olajide21:

Technology is mearnt to advance human race. This aint technology, the would bring human to nothingness
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
olajide21:

Nothing bad here as far as I am concerned leave the progressives alone.Human race is not in a state of nothingness because of sex doll.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by olajide21: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nothing bad here as far as I am concerned leave the progressives alone.Human race is not in a state of nothingness because of sex doll.

Haba madam. Think am well na. Psychologically humanity will be dull like dolls in centuries to come. No procreation again? You mean a doll is worth more than some women? No no no mbanu!!!!
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
olajide21:

Haba madam. Think am well na. Psychologically humanity will be dull like dolls in centuries to come. No procreation again? You mean a doll is worth more than some women? No no no mbanu!!!!
Nope it would help the people that need it.Nobody should shout over sex doll or compare women to it.The inventors had good and bad intentions at heart before creating such.Anyway you are looking at it from a religious angle but either way you seem openminded at least now you are not imposing your beliefs on me.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. by olajide21: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nope it would help the people that need it.Nobody should shout over sex doll or compare women to it.The inventors had good and bad intentions at heart before creating such.Anyway you are looking at it from a religious angle but either way you seem openminded at least now you are not imposing your beliefs on me.

Imagine you son comes home one day and says "mum, i am getting married to a doll i got from the store down the street". That would be cool by you right?
No matter how subjectivr morals are, this is wrong from all angles!.
Women care for us, birthed us, took care of us, nutured us. Our mother (may Allah show them mercies) were our teachers, the one whom when we are ill, they are also ill. They one who would feed us before being fed. Our mothers, our father's wife!!!... may Allah have mercies on our parents and forgive them all.
How could you even think mating a doll is sensible? Abeg, i ain't responding again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? / Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram / What Does The Quran Say About Killing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.