Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (32958 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by oruma19: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
stunning4real:
you keep displaying your stupidity what is buhari in the discussion. I said wake up when you said how can a lady fake rape case.
frustration has killed dis one. Mumu . mtchwww
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by makky555(f): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
OK right now I'm trying not to be on anyone's side here but then I'm forced to.
Remember the guy said the location where he dropped her there were security lights right?Technically the video prove otherwise cuz the only light I saw there was from her phone.
You said the guy ignored her while she was recording but in the guy's story he said she was making a phone call so basically his reason for ignoring is because he was unaware of the video
True the lady sounded calm as at then because there was no physical assault and I guess she was trying to calculate his movements at the same time think up a way out.
Lemmie deviate a little... While I was still in school I got attacked one night on my way from evening class around 8:30 At first I didn't suspect a thing about my attackers until I noticed them running towards me. Now here's my point; reflex action made me make a quick move to run but then I was "why would I be running when no one's chasing me, maybe they're in a haste"or so I thought so I stopped . It was until they assaulted me that I started screaming for help. My point is that you don't expect her to just scream when there was no reason to.

And like I said in my previous comment part of the video that favoured her was released.
And come to think of it if he wasn't going why didn't he park on a roadside to drop her off. He had to get to his house.Even if she was ranting it would have taken him nothing to switch off the ignition then wait for her to come down on her own
I still stand on my ground that there was a misunderstanding. You know we humans like to think for ourselves and think for others as well.

She'd be like "OK this man wants to drive me inside his lair right? well let me see how he will do it" *she takes the key
The guy on the other hand would be like "OK she wants to set me up with armed robbery or ritualists and it's like they're close that's why she's taking my key right? " *he struggles to get her outta the car at the same time get his key then maybe escape before they come

SmartyPants:

Sure in a particular situation this may be the case but if you look at it,

1. Right from the start of the video, the lady was super calm even though the guy was taking her someplace against her will. This clearly indicates that she was not afraid of him. This is one of the most important clues.

2. Again, when the guy got to the house and got down, she did not attempt to flee at all. This is the second important clue that reinforces the fact that she was not afraid of him.

3. She then seized his car keys, inviting a physical struggle, which is the third clue that she was not afraid of him. For her to have been in the state of fear, she would have had to have believed her assailant was physically capable of harming her, and if she believed her assailant to be physically capable of harming her, then she would not have done anything such as grabbing his keys, to provoke a physical confrontation which would precipitate the harm she sought to avoid, unless that was her absolute last resort, but that clearly was not her last resort. She could simply have gotten down from the car when he parked. So again she was not afraid of him.

4. She was recording the whole thing on video and the guy would have been aware. For him to continue driving and ignoring her basically, despite her recording, it means he was not afraid that the video would incriminate him.

5. The video is cut and edited. When the video starts, the lady is saying "see Uche (or some other name) your driver is still driving me someplace o, i don't know where he is going". The highlighted word implies that she had been recording for some time. Why did she not show us that part? Could it be that was the part that contained the verbal exchanges between her and the driver which they both confirm took place but differ as to how it took place? This part of the video is what would really explain things but it has been cut out. Why?

Conclusion: The lady was not afraid of the driver, which means he probably never conducted himself in such a manner as to be threatening towards her. She has also edited the video evidence to portray only the parts that are consistent with her story, but even at that, the video evidence does not confirm what she alleges.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by quadree: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
oruma19:
ur ghost is typing.... Dead body. Lolzzz. Buhari ur father will drag u with him to the grave. idiot
For the third time, Common sense fall on you, cos I noticed even if u use a cap, ur brain will still find a way to escape... Your stupidity is conspicuous... unscrupulous being!
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by SmartyPants(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
makky555:

OK right now I'm trying not to be on anyone's side here but then I'm forced to.
Remember the guy said the location where he dropped her there were security lights right?Technically the video prove otherwise cuz the only light I saw there was from her phone.
You said the guy ignored her while she was recording but in the guy's story he said she was making a phone call so basically his reason for ignoring is because he was unaware of the video
True the lady sounded calm as at then because there was no physical assault and I guess she was trying to calculate his movements at the same time think up a way out.
Lemmie deviate a little... While I was still in school I got attacked one night on my way from evening class around 8:30 At first I didn't suspect a thing about my attackers until I noticed them running towards me. Now here's my point; reflex action made me make a quick move to run but then I was "why would I be running when no one's chasing me, maybe they're in a haste"or so I thought so I stopped . It was until they assaulted me that I started screaming for help. My point is that you don't expect her to just scream when there was no reason to.

And like I said in my previous comment part of the video that favoured her was released.
And come to think of it if he wasn't going why didn't he park on a roadside to drop her off. He had to get to his house.Even if she was ranting it would have taken him nothing to switch off the ignition then wait for her to come down on her own
I still stand on my ground that there was a misunderstanding. You know we humans like to think for ourselves and think for others as well.

She'd be like "OK this man wants to drive me inside his lair right? well let me see how he will do it" *she takes the key
The guy on the other hand would be like "OK she wants to set me up with armed robbery or ritualists and it's like they're close that's why she's taking my key right? " *he struggles to get her outta the car at the same time get his key then maybe escape before they come

This coming in late coz i've been offline for a couple of days but here is what i suspect really happened:

I omitted to add that i think the guy is lying about some things too. I have compared both sides over and over in my mind and i'm almost certain this is what happened:

1. Lady calls taxi. Taxi driver responds.

2. Driver requests to be paid in cash. Lady declines. I believe the guy lied when he said she asked him to move without a destination. This seems implausible.

3. Lady calls another taxify.

4. Taxi man then asks her to get down. Lady refuses and says he should wait to her other taxify arrives. This is where things get heated.

5. Driver says if she doesn't get down he will move. She dares him. Lady may know someone at Taxify so she threatens him and feels she can leverage her clout.

This should be the Uche who is addressed at the beginning of her recording. Further evidenced by:

a. The speed with which Taxify suspended the drivers account and referred the matter to the police even before conducting a thorough internal investigation.
b. Curiously, even before the driver makes moves towards her, she says "you will hear tomorrow". Hear from whom? The police? well she didn't make a report to the police obviously, and it was the company that the driver heard from.

6. Driver threatens to drive off and lady dares him. Driver does drive off to his home.

7. At this point it is one of those "i will show you i am crazier than you" showdowns. Neither side can backdown.

8. Driver has the upper hand since he is driving the car, and goes off to his house. He is prepared to drive in and leave her there in order to win this exchange.

9. Lady sees this move and moves to thwart it by seizing his key. Possibly she has also done this to lure him into making a physical assault so that she can use her pepper spray.

10. The posturing degenerates into a physical engagement.

11. Lady will not be outdone. She knows she can spin this tale into something that sounds nasty in order to get the guy into more trouble. She is angry and feeling vengeful.

I put it to you that whatever happened in reality is at least 80% close to this.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by oruma19: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
quadree:

For the third time, Common sense fall on you, cos I noticed even if u use a cap, ur brain will still find a way to escape... Your stupidity is conspicuous... unscrupulous being!
as ur word is, so is ur life..bleeped and messed up. Shame on u andur generation
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by quadree: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
oruma19:
as ur word is, so is ur life..bleeped and messed up. Shame on u andur generation
My friend, for the last time... Little Sense fall on u... ode!
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by makky555(f): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
SmartyPants:

This coming in late coz i've been offline for a couple of days but here is what i suspect really happened:

I omitted to add that i think the guy is lying about some things too. I have compared both sides over and over in my mind and i'm almost certain this is what happened:

1. Lady calls taxi. Taxi driver responds.

2. Driver requests to be paid in cash. Lady declines. I believe the guy lied when he said she asked him to move without a destination. This seems implausible.

3. Lady calls another taxify.

4. Taxi man then asks her to get down. Lady refuses and says he should wait to her other taxify arrives. This is where things get heated.

5. Driver says if she doesn't get down he will move. She dares him. Lady may know someone at Taxify so she threatens him and feels she can leverage her clout.

This should be the Uche who is addressed at the beginning of her recording. Further evidenced by:

a. The speed with which Taxify suspended the drivers account and referred the matter to the police even before conducting a thorough internal investigation.
b. Curiously, even before the driver makes moves towards her, she says "you will hear tomorrow". Hear from whom? The police? well she didn't make a report to the police obviously, and it was the company that the driver heard from.

6. Driver threatens to drive off and lady dares him. Driver does drive off to his home.

7. At this point it is one of those "i will show you i am crazier than you" showdowns. Neither side can backdown.

8. Driver has the upper hand since he is driving the car, and goes off to his house. He is prepared to drive in and leave her there in order to win this exchange.

9. Lady sees this move and moves to thwart it by seizing his key. Possibly she has also done this to lure him into making a physical assault so that she can use her pepper spray.

10. The posturing degenerates into a physical engagement.

11. Lady will not be outdone. She knows she can spin this tale into something that sounds nasty in order to get the guy into more trouble. She is angry and feeling vengeful.

I put it to you that whatever happened in reality is at least 80% close to this.

Maybe, maybe not. We weren't there
But let the court (void of corruption, favouritism, bribery and injustice) decide.

Good night sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / Tiwa Savage Poses In Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.