Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background (26235 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Prinq: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-V_2Byc9Zgp8/Wmr9Zt-D1_I/AAAAAAAADqI/MpTuVEKpvjAyMjXX1dl895GZ4RYU14v1gCLcBGAs/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actor Muyiwa Ademola, is a year older today.
The talented actor turns 47 today and used the opportunity to share a bit about his personal life.
According to the actor, he grew up in the slums of Ibadan and did not gain admission into the university until 13-years after he graduated from the university.
In his words:

a superlative birthday shout out to me. I’m a definition of grace. I was born into a very humble family. My father never owned a motorcycle let alone car. My father never bought a TV not until after my secondary school. I grew up in one of the “slumest” slums in Ibadan. No electricity for several years,I had to make use of “kuufin” (local lamp) while reading for my SSCE (We had only one lantern which no one dare touch). I had my university education 13 years after my secondary school, yet I’m being celebrated in this manner. What else can I say than to keep appreciating my CREATOR? THANK YOU FATHER FOR ALLOWING ME WITNESS ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL YEAR.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeY8_ZMBPWY/?hl=en

Source:- www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/i-gained-admission-into-university-13.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by johnnyn1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala pls

Youngsters need to hear this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Threebear(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Education is highly overrated.
Shakespeare the greatest writer in the world wasn't even educated.
If Nigerians put a lot less efforts acquiring certificates that most often than not end up dusty at the bottom shelf of some room and actually used it to advance creativity, our economy would be a lot better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Pubichairs(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
g
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanking God for humble beginning.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by bluelaptop: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cute happy birthday. Age with Grace

#bold$confident
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by BruncleZuma: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
So?
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
So?

Some people's fathers didn't have those things also and guess what? They didn't make it in life.

It's all about determination and hardwork backed up with prayers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by tstx(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ehya
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by wizkidblogger(f): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
ok
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Pubichairs(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
the way things are going about in the country.. youths don't consider education to be a key to success again , u spoke of the old days , Nigeria don tear eyes now
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by julius976(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Woah!
A time will come when i will tell my parent that 'pls manage this 5 million' i pray for that time oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
If Nigerians put a lot less efforts acquiring certificates that most often than not end up dusty at the bottom shelf of some room and actually used it to advance creativity, our economy would be a lot much better.
same as religion both highly overrated... every Nigeria parents and children think the same way my child must go to school and become a doctor, engineer, lawyer etc leaving other sectors dead...u read philosophy or sociology or history which company will employ u...lol

2 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by moscobabs(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ori/ Head

Ori Onise
Apere
Atete gbeni ju Orisa
Ori atete niran
Ori lokun
Ori nide
Ko si Orisa ti dani gbe leyin Ori eni
Ori ni seni ta a fi dade owo
Ori ni seni ta a fi tepa ileke woja
Ori ni seni ta a fi lo mosaaji aso oba
Ori gbe mi
Ori la mi
Ori ma pada leyin mi

Ori, the competent Creator
Apere
He who is faster in aiding one than the Orisa
He who instantly remembers his devotee
Ori is valuable
Ori is jewelry
No Orisa can favour one without the consent of one’s Ori
It is Ori that aids one for one to be crowned of money
It is Ori that bless one for one to be using beaded walking stick even to the market
It is Ori that bless one for one to be using valuable cloths
Ori, please, support me
Ori, please, bless me
Ori, please, never turn against me.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LAFO: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by taiyesoul(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
So?

Just wish him a happy birthday and get off this thread!

9 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by LordKO(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
HBD to him. However, whenever I hear people say "education is overrated" I do take it to mean that the proponent doesn't know what education is. . . Some advanced level academic courses (or academics itself) maybe overrated not education. I've never seen an uneducated person that's successful.

3 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Sheguama: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Woww... What a humble beginning for a man of exceeding great talent, humility and sincerity. One of the best actors around with unique interpretation of roles. Congratulations on your birthday and enjoy more grace sir

5 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by greall12(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
H
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by judgedredd22(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
If Nigerians put a lot less efforts acquiring certificates that most often than not end up dusty at the bottom shelf of some room and actually used it to advance creativity, our economy would be a lot much better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Stevengerd(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
13 Solid Years. Lemme show bassey dis wan, make e no kill himself untop skul mata. say e never enter skul after 4years. Time Is Everything In Life.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by veemz: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
OK..cool
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Vyolet(f): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Muyiwa Ademola is the best Yoruba movie actor, Odunlade is overrated.
Happy birthday to him.

4 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Lerumo: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
If Nigerians put a lot less efforts acquiring certificates that most often than not end up dusty at the bottom shelf of some room and actually used it to advance creativity, our economy would be a lot better.

As much as I agree with you on this, I don’t think we should derail the thread. grin

Let’s celebrate with him.

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by peddyman(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Education is nt overrated, school is, one needs to be educated in one form or the other
Threebear:

4 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by Threebear(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lerumo:

As much as I agree with you on this, I don’t think we should derail the thread. grin

Let’s celebrate with him.
Did you even read the interview?
Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by kolaranking1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
IF you didn't acquire education(certificate), i'm sure you won't be able to type in english talkless of understanding what economy means

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background by peddyman(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who is overrated, odunlade does nt force himself to act his role, all his actions comes pure snd natural ,it flows in his blood
Vyolet:
Muyiwa Ademola is the best Yoruba movie actor, Odunlade is overrated.
Happy birthday to him.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program! / Akpororo Blasts INEC Over Delay In Announcing Presidential Election Results / Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.