Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks (55906 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Masco147: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2018
A 17-year-old young man believed to be the embattled boyfriend of the lady at the center of the Breman Eduman leaked video has finally spoken after the incident had gone viral on social media.

Akwasi Ben, the alleged boyfriend revealed that his girlfriend told him that she was related to the Headmaster, Robert Sepey, which explained why she frequented his house on a daily basis.

He said the lady told him that Mr. Sepey was her uncle and it was only normal for a niece to go to her uncle’s house to help out with a few chores.

Akwasi Ben added that the young lady also told him that she was a virgin and had not had intercourse with anyone.

The young man bemoaned that he had become the laughing stock in the town ever since the video went viral because he always bragged about how chaste his girlfriend was when he met with some of his friends.

The 17-year-old boyfriend of the young lady alleged that at a point, the headmaster advised the young people to stay away from premarital $3x.

Not too long ago, a video went viral on social media involving the headmaster of Breman Eduman D/A Basic School, Robert Sepey, and a former female student of the school.

The video has sparked nationwide debate with many people calling for the head of the headmaster while others argued that the head teacher should be absolved of all guilt because the act was consensual.

The young lady has also opened up on the issue after days of silence and revealed that the headmaster at the center of the leaked video was her boyfriend and confirmed that the issue was not one of r@$e.

Source

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Captleverage: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2018
grin the nigga be like i hit it i hit it i hit it i hit it i hit it first

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by JULIE1925(f): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin

Please can somebody pass me the sex tape ooo wink

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

You like bad thing grin

21 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

He didn't even hit it. He thought the girl was chaste grin

34 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by JULIE1925(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

You like bad thing grin

Aha... wink
Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

Is it that you can't read or you just can not comprehend what you read?

"Akwasi Ben added that the young lady also told him that she was a virgin and had not had intercourse with anyone."

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by LessNoise: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Have you forgotten we are fasting in church? Aunty Julie its a new year turn a new leaf grin

44 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

https://www.monteozlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/headmas.mp4

There you have it

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Captleverage: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

He didn't even hit it. He thought the girl was chaste grin
grin damn i guess the principal be singing it now

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Captleverage: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
SpareNo1:

Is it that you can't read or you just can not comprehend what you read?

"Akwasi Ben added that the young lady also told him that she was a virgin and had not had intercourse with anyone."
in that case the principal be like i was hereeeee..... i gave.......i chop i was hereeeee

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by JULIE1925(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by JULIE1925(f): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
LessNoise:

Have you forgotten we are fasting in church? Aunty Julie its a new year turn a new leaf grin

grin

I juz wanna see what i missed ooo... But uncle's face has ZERO SEX APPEAL. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by LessNoise: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

I juz wanna see what i missed ooo... But uncle's face has ZERO SEX APPEAL. undecided

Love is in the eyes of the beer holder grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

in that case the principal be like i was hereeeee..... i gave.......i chop i was hereeeee
cheesy cheesy cheesy Poor Akwasi was thinking he's got himself a tear rubber punanï

Meanwhile, The girl in that video is either too wide or Mr Principal has got 'a dot' dick. One thing is certain, she'll easily take an additional dick lol

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Kingsley1000(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
WWW.XVIDEOS.COM TYPE GHANA FOR SEARCH TO SEE IT

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
chai,giving it all to principal and claiming virgin to the small boy
Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
chai,giving it all to principal and claiming virgin to the small boy. She loves principal's mature dick and wants to use the small boy as atm. Principal is married for sure,so he can't marry her but if she eventually marries the small boy,she would tell him she was deflowered by a bicycle seat while riding a bicycle or she was raped by her big cousin when she was only 12.
this is the reason why guys don't date girl without sampling again. heya,I pity the small boy sha o

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by KosiGee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Masco147:
A 17-year-old young man believed to be the embattled boyfriend of the lady at the center of the Breman Eduman leaked video has finally spoken after the incident had gone viral on social media.

Akwasi Ben, the alleged boyfriend revealed that his girlfriend told him that she was related to the Headmaster, Robert Sepey, which explained why she frequented his house on a daily basis.

He said the lady told him that Mr. Sepey was her uncle and it was only normal for a niece to go to her uncle’s house to help out with a few chores.

Akwasi Ben added that the young lady also told him that she was a virgin and had not had intercourse with anyone.

The young man bemoaned that he had become the laughing stock in the town ever since the video went viral because he always bragged about how chaste his girlfriend was when he met with some of his friends.

The 17-year-old boyfriend of the young lady alleged that at a point, the headmaster advised the young people to stay away from premarital $3x.

Not too long ago, a video went viral on social media involving the headmaster of Breman Eduman D/A Basic School, Robert Sepey, and a former female student of the school.

The video has sparked nationwide debate with many people calling for the head of the headmaster while others argued that the head teacher should be absolved of all guilt because the act was consensual.

The young lady has also opened up on the issue after days of silence and revealed that the headmaster at the center of the leaked video was her boyfriend and confirmed that the issue was not one of r@$e.

You can watch the video here if you are yet to see it

grin grin

Oga headmaster was only protecting his investment from some naive but potential rival with raging hormone.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by satelliteDISH(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

The mb of the video big ooh. 10 minutes clip. Send me 5h make I give you on WhatsApp
Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by satelliteDISH(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

The mb of the video big ooh. 10 minutes clip. Send me 5h make I give you on WhatsApp..
Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
You have not reached 18 and you are doing boyfriend and girlfriend, are you mad? angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by JULIE1925(f): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
satelliteDISH:

The mb of the video big ooh. 10 minutes clip. Send me 5h make I give you on WhatsApp..

Somebody sent me a link.. I watched it already.. grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by bolseas(f): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
lol...NATIONwide debate abi INTERNATIONALwide debate
Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Seanjay(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

go xvideos it on there i also got it from there

there you go:
https://www.xvideos.com/video33261375/vid-20180122-wa0001

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Kingsley1000(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
THE BABE FINE WITH NICE SHAPE.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol a virgin cheesy.have it in mind that when a lady always tell u all the time dat she's a virgin in reality she ain't a virgin.real virgins don't scream about their virginity to the roof.this will be the type of girl if the unfortunate boy had married her and on their wedding night she will form crocodile tears and start telling the guy how she lost her virginity while she was riding a horse...or how she lost it dancing or while runningcheesy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol... I pity the boy... Him watching how his alleged babe is seriously receiving the anointing from her alleged uncle... grin

Take heart bro.. Learn life lessons from thetrueapostle
Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by shinene224: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin kiss grin kiss

Thanks...i watched it already lipsrsealed
chisos!!!! I feel like enter that G spot
Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by madami123: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
The guy is a lucky guy God love him very much and save him he will learn from this and be careful next time with women as for the lady may God help her because she just miss and opportunity to be with a guy who would have given her is all

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Swizdoe(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2018
So ghana girls follow for " he's my uncle" format angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks by Snow02: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2018
sugar daddy and young boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.