Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop (1218 Views)

Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by uzoormah(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
*10 Kinds Of People You Meet In Bet9ja shop*��� *-
*Ladies you won't understand. this joke is not for you*

1) *The rich Niggas:*
This set of people will just come into the shop with there car and play nothing less than 10 tickets with the minimum of #30,000. They just walk in, play their game and leave.���

2) *The talk and no play:*
This ones will just come to the shop and keep telling people the kind of games to play and how many odds they have without playing any.
Sometimes they wait for those who has won with hope of getting little share. You are in this group.. I know you��

3) *The analyzers:*
They will come very early in the morning and start talking about the matches for the day.
This type of people can tell u the history of all d players, coaches and even the players parents.
They would later predict and still lose.������

4) *The greedy ones:*
This type will come with just #100 hoping to win 15million. Their tickets will b longer than river Niger bridge with very high odds.

5) *The observers:*
They will never play, all they do is to come and wait for those who are ready to play and keep asking silly questions like " abeg dis bet dey really pay people", " bro how many times you don win" or " when be the last time wey you win"���������

6) *The winners:* I belong in this group���. They come to collect the money they have won with smiles all over their faces, some will even start making calls and telling their friends to start buying the bottles of origin.��

7) *The Electricity freaks:* These ones pack all the gadgets in there house to come and charge, phone, laptop, torch, lantern, power bank.. If you give them chance, they will come with there fridge and television�����
You are in these group... Lemme not call ur name.

cool *The virtual freaks:*�� these ones will enter like mad men and start shouting first 2, last 1.5, 3 to 7 Goal -goal��..
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by Wisedove(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by Eggcelent(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Original Write-up. Good One
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by Ikpewe: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
No 2 are the show me love nikkies, they will be waiting from morning till nite for people to win so that they use their popular slogan "show me love".
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by Ncsamuel(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
OP you forgot to add Nigerian Politicians. '' the Buhari that used all our 'naira' to play nairabet now our naira is useless''
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by emeths: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Op , you wan kill me with laugh
You no well...you sef be life member ni.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by Kingsley1000(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin I don laugh tire...typical naija street
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Bet9ja Shop by Kingsley1000(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
if you come my room,lost ticked full..i don pack them dey go toilet...i don dey addicted to the extent i dey even BOOK GAME AND REFRESH LIVESCORES INSIDE CHURCH

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months / Please How Profitable Is Boutique Business In Port Harcourt? / Pos Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.