Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma (34867 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Threebear(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
gcof:
inferiority complex in the highest order
Of.
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by gcof(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Of.
thank you. Work on your self confidence, it is of more value than spoken English

9 Likes

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Landuphil(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
This girl for 'Shugar' way shang her friend BOO undecided undecided nah she dey claim say person one rape her
I know believe her story jare, see as her bobby take make sense for that picture grin grin

Wetin we know go see/hear for Nigeria everyday, this snitch too wants to trend like her fellow Oloshos angry

Spits.....

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:

lol...when you are done running after my comments, just let me know.
i think that person is stalking you, i mean, how can he/she be following you upandan? perhaps she/he is obsessed with you. which is scary. grin so many crazy people on here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Threebear(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
gcof:
thank you. Work on your self confidence, it is of more value than spoken English
You're preaching to the choir my dear.
Take your own advice though, I think you need it a lot more than I do and add an English tutor to the list .
Now begone, I've had enough of you. Unto the next one grin

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by gcof(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

You're preaching to the choir my dear.
Take your own advice though, I think you need it a lot more than I do and add an English tutor to the list .
Now begone, I've had enough of you. Unto the next one grin
apparently, you are an internet champion and i’m Not your match... YOU WIN

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Ramos16(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

And what do you really have against women?
I've seen your comments all over nairaland leaving derogatory comments about women. Were you unloved as a child? Are you from a divorced home? Did your girlfriend dump you for a much better man (not that I would blame her for such a sensible decision) but something is definitely wrong somewhere. Because this is getting out of hand, you need therapy and a little bit of love in your life.

There there (In Sheldon Coopers voice), you have to calm down now my brother, this is one thing I hate about the so-called feminist they cannot make rational arguments without insults, I too used to identify as one, until I discovered what they are all about, I don't call myself a feminist anymore but I don't have anything against women either, the dude said feminist not women my dear bro.

As far as I am concerned Feminist, Vegetarians and Boko Haram I judge on the same pedestal, they all try to force their ideology on you and whe you don't accept it they bash you, with words, or physically. Better don't get me wrong too, I love women, a lot, I respect them, I think men and women should get the same value for the same work, I think men and women should be treated fairly and the same in similar situations, but this is not what modern day feminism stands for, as a matter of fact it is not what feminism has ever stood for.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Threebear(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
gcof:
apparently, you are an internet champion and i’m Not your match... YOU WIN
Even outside the internet, you're sadly not.
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Threebear(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ramos16:

There there (In Sheldon Coopers voice), you have to calm down now my brother, this is one thing I hate about the so-called feminist they cannot make rational arguments without insults, I too used to identify as one, until I discovered what they are all about, I don't call myself a feminist anymore but I don't have anything against women either, the dude said feminist not women my dear bro.

As far as I am concerned Feminist, Vegetarians and Boko Haram I judge on the same pedestal, they all try to force their ideology on you and whe you don't accept it they bash you, with words, or physically. Better don't get me wrong too, I love women, a lot, I respect them, I think men and women should get the same value for the same work, I think men and women should be treated fairly and the same in similar situations, but this is not what modern day feminism stands for, as a matter of fact it is not what feminism has ever stood for.
The moment you realize this call-out has nothing to do with feminism ,the moment you'll realise you've wasted your time putting down such irrelevant epistle.
And I'm not a feminist.
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by gcof(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Even outside the internet, you're sadly not.
after you na you��������

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Ramos16(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

The moment you realize this call-out has nothing to do with feminism ,the moment you'll realise you've wasted your time putting down such irrelevant epistle.
And I'm not a feminist.

There there, did I say you were? I don't think so grin grin grin grin

I am sorry pal
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by SirBunky85(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
brandydaniells:
����� if there is one thing I learnt it is never to cross pappi.... Nigger is a historian
lol. threebear don observe Usain bolt kariability.
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by loomer: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Make she go sit down jare.
Video on my snap. Na popularity she dey find
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Xisnin(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

I've seen your comments all over nairaland leaving derogatory comments about women. Were you unloved as a child? Are you from a divorced home? Did your girlfriend dump you for a much better man (not that I would blame her for such a sensible decision) but something is definitely wrong somewhere. Because this is getting out of hand, you need therapy and a little bit of love in your life.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the imbe cile Papiikush and the way he demeans women,
you will never see him contribute to intelligent topics but he is quick to call women names,
unfortunately, the kids liking his posts are urging him on.

5 Likes

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by condralbedez: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Waooo.... Am actually having fun here.
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Failtech: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abeg see the New ₦70 Note

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Vote Threebear as Voice of the Women
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Gerrard59(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ramos16:

Honestly, I had to re-look at the moniker, thought I was the one. Same here, I used to identify as one (my posts attest to it). But for a year so far, I have discovered that the majority of feminists are not rational, accuse men of everything, try to take advantage over everything, are two-faced and extremely hypocritical. I'm reconsidering my stand on modern feminism.

Like you said, this is not what feminism is all about. It is more of a cry-baby syndrome and misandry. Talking about vegetarians, theirs is small compared to the likes of GreenPeace and PETA. These ones are the worst! So irrational and chronic liars!

4 Likes

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by DavidEsq(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

And wat do u have against the truth an an honest sombori?
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by DavidEsq(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by eidesk(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Closed - Out of date
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by buffalowings: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol... I don't flatter myself. You are my slave, I am the source of your happiness.

You tried so hard to become a friend but I turned you down because I discovered you were gay and ever since then you keep trying to get my attention by all means. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4307780/tboss-not-roll-small-boys/2#64471305

https://www.nairaland.com/4312178/davido-girlfriend-chioma-avril-rowland/3#64531424

https://www.nairaland.com/4198576/unilag-girl-recounts-rape-beg/6

https://www.nairaland.com/3587307/big-brother-naija-2017-live/2149

https://www.nairaland.com/4184694/bobrisky-gate-man-jacob-dance

I am your lord and master.

I am your source of relevance.
I am your Man crush Wednesday.
I am that nigga your girlfriend always want to be with.

I own your emotions and I can manipulate it to my will. grin

You have to follow me all over nairaland because I made you my slave whose purpose is to walk behind his master. I'll keep kicking your ass any day, any time. grin

Like I said, when you are done running after my comments, let me know

Damn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by DavidEsq(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
zicoraads:
These two e-diots have laid waste to this otherwise beautiful thread undecided
Awon Omo derailers angry
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by costandi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Your celebrity status ends here on Nairaland, outside here you're nothing and no one. Get that into your thick skull. Papiikush is just a moniker, who are you outside it, take that question with you as you go to your bed this night. Perhaps only then will your village people start untying the padlock they used to hold you.
Requoting someone who isn't ready to reply your previous quote yet means that he's truly your lord and master who manipulates you at will.

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Omudia11: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
You're totally right dear. Nowadays mad people don't know they're mad.
Threebear:

Are there limits to the number of times one should be quoted?
Please let me know, here is basically your second home, I'm sure you know all the dos and don't grin
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Brooke60(f): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Uncle, he grew up with a father like Mohammed Ali abi na Bash Ali? He beat his mum every minute of the day... He was not happy as a child and still that sad man. Don't blame him, blame the father that raised him.

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear x Papiikush

Papiikush:

I've got a story (story) (2x)

This Na my story, story, story. - Psquare

If nobody talks about you, then you nobody. Either good or bad. - 2facr

The guy even knows more about me than anyone on nairaland.

Be like say I am becoming a celebrity. I need to start a thread... Keeping up with papiikush grin

I think I have disciplined you enough for today. Just take your L and go

This fight is interesting...
...but Seun is not the only one making money here!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6608813_tenorcopy_gif8af76f7eda56cf1f13eb542909793146

So this guy failed BB Naija audition grin grin grin
No wonder his life is so bitter!
...but no be women make him fail am na wink

BOOKED SPACE
PLEASE CONTINUE UNDER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Are there limits to the number of times one should be quoted?
Please let me know, here is basically your second home, I'm sure you know all the dos and don't grin

Nigga your come back is weak...

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by nellyelitz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
iamVirus:
Karma is faster than you think!
no be lie
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Elnino4ladies: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
This threebeer is just an obtuse fool LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Ejanla07: 12:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Threebear:

comon shatap

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Jude Okoye Steps Out With His Wife, Shares Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.