Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (52565 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon / We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
CIADeepCover2:

And you're still unemployed and wretched? Your problem is bigger than I imagine!
What a bomb.
You just reset the guy brain

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
offspring of a useless shithole
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

it's not true. majority igbos are PDP supporters right from time just as yorubas support APC; it has nothing to do with tribe...it's basically the party.

in the case of OBJ, yorubas preferred the APC candidate while igbos preferred a PDP (obasanjo). at that period, igbos wouldn't still have voted for an igbo candidate under APC.

not until GEJ's tenure did igbos start playing partisan politics due to their hate for buhari in particular. the same igbos would still vote for an hausa or a yoruba man if he contests under PDP...mark it anywhere. never mind the noise on nairaland.
liar liar..

The founding fathers of pdp were mostly northerners and few south westerners and may be 1 or 2 unknown igbos. They litteraly brought obj out of prison to counter Yoruba's preferred candidate and their slaves from South East did their wish. ..

Name the igbos among the founding fathers of pdp. Was it not after 2003 that obj rigged everything and put ojuiku out of his political misery that igbos started having their voice in pdp?

Obj gave igbos the voice in pdp cos he wanted to reduce nothern domninance in pdp.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by stanluiz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

What a bomb.
Hahahahaha he was even telling us how he stayed in filling stations for hours to buy fuel.That guy na mumu
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by jrusky(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls forget about this man. If even he like let him Buhari till eternity no problem by 2019 we shall see.

I don take people like this serious.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by FTrebirth(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
liar liar..

The founding fathers of pdp were mostly northerners and few south westerners and may be 1 or 2 unknown igbos. They litteraly brought obj out of prison to counter Yoruba's preferred candidate and their slaves from South East did their wish. ..

Name the igbos among the founding fathers of pdp. Was it not after 2003 that obj rigged everything and put ojuiku out of his political misery that igbos started having their voice in pdp?

Obj gave igbos the voice in pdp cos he wanted to reduce nothern domninance in pdp.

oga, stop cussing. i'm not arguing with you. undecided
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by ShootToKill: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

[s]Continue with your silly noisemaking ok
Igbos can never win any election in nigeria. You are only 5 states with population less than 40million[/s]
Mr rotten-toothed zombimaljiri how far with your '8 billion years of presidiocy?

grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

What a bomb.
you don turn cheerleader grin

With your body like that of a male homoerectus, I don't think you will be a good cheerleader. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

it's not true. majority igbos are PDP supporters right from time just as yorubas support APC; it has nothing to do with tribe...it's basically the party.

in the case of OBJ, yorubas preferred the APC candidate while igbos preferred a PDP (obasanjo). at that period, igbos wouldn't still have voted for an igbo candidate under APC.

not until GEJ's tenure did igbos start playing partisan politics due to their hate for buhari in particular. the same igbos would still vote for an hausa or a yoruba man if he contests under PDP...mark it anywhere. never mind the noise on nairaland.
Stop arguing with the guy and stop trying to be soft.
It's unigbotic .
God created us specially, beautifully and unique.
We are ahead of them.
Period.
Drop ur garment of political correctness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:
Very good. we warned those silly ipob miscreants and their supporters to stop this foolishness, but the refused to listened

Igbos can never rule Nigeria,. Period.

Well done baba God!
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

oga, stop cussing. i'm not arguing with you. undecided
I'm not either.

I'm just schooling you. smiley
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Odingo1: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
liar liar..

You are a chronic liar filled with bile, Ekwueme is the person that form PDP

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by FTrebirth(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
I'm not either.

I'm just schooling you. smiley

k.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Odingo1:

You are a chronic liar filled with bile, Ekwueme is the person that form PDP
hahahahahahahagagagagagagahahahahah..

Ekwueme formed pdp . Chaiiiiii!

Ekweme also made obj president. Go to bed, you are drunk.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

k.
you are welcome wink
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by FTrebirth(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Stop arguing with the guy and stop trying to be soft.
It's unigbotic .
God created us specially, beautifully and unique.
We are ahead of them.
Period.
Drop ur garment of political correctness.

LOL! not arguing with him o. i have nothing against him in particular so why sweat it? my main target slipped away, though.

i've noticed that most of these zombies shy away from threads exposing foooolani herdsmen's atrocities but are quick to jump in and masturbate their hatred in ipob / igbo ones.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Geezholla: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
2019 is fast approaching, let's watch and see
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by slurity1: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
As rude it sound 80% truth is in it, I am not in support of igbo not ever ruling but i did agree that Buhari will win again it is as sure as anything. quote me and get a slap. voice from yoruba land

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by jattopeter(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Igbos are the only good patriotist i ever seen in this country , i have my reasons. They are the only tribe that build houses in many places they found themselves in this country.an igbo man will build house in a states he resides first before building in his state. how many other tribes does that? they are the only one that believe that we are one. For The Person Above, You Have Declared Death Sentence upon your self. so you and the name mentioned will die so that igbos will rule.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by lawalwas: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
softMarket:
nigeria wont progress without the Igbos
you mean 5%?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by unbitchable(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Are you surprised?, this is what they are being told by their Emirs & Sultan.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nonaira1: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
This Awera people are funny.

How many times do igbo knock in their uneducated head that we want out of that shithole yet they still shouting about igbo presidency LMFAOOO.

Biko nu who presidency help?
The North that have been presidency for how long now? abeg how life dey for am? No be dem dying of poverty? Abeg no be them fill street begging and disease ridden.

They made a progressive country turn to a complete shithole that other Africans laugh amd mock. Even somalia does not even respect Nigeria and this people still thinks being president of that "country" is a pride grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awera youths Nigeria presidency being a thing of pride was in 1963 when Nigeria was progressing, not now when you niggas have bleeped up and destroyed the shithole to a retrogressive mess. Pay attention to what igbos have been screaming about next time. .. It starts with B ends with A
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by contigiency(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tommorow they will say buhari said this and the automated social media mumus will take it like that without verifying that its one stupid fellow who is probably high on weed that made the comment.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by unbitchable(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

At least kaduna nzeogwu made us proud.
Deal with it.
Have you ever had a car sex, i can place you in a good position & make you feel good

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nicklaus619(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

Lousy noisemaker. if u really dont care, then why are u here commenting on this post
Igbos can never be president, accept it or swim with the shit in lagoon grin cheesy

Shut the hell up if u ain't got nothing to say.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deepfreezer:
I don't think yall know what we up against 2019.
Buhari will not get out of Aso rock without a heavy fight. Brace yourselves people
Absolutely! this is just the beginning of a deadly civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by ShootToKill: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]This is the mind of an Average Hausa Fulani man..

I don't blame them..the kind of insults they receive from the Ndigbo online and offline is enough to unsettle a cool mind...

Anyway

Buhari 2023..[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Alariwo2: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's a known fact.

The should face their buying and selling.. shikena!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackgold2018(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

Continue with your silly noisemaking ok
Igbos can never win any election in nigeria. You are only 5 states with population less than 40million
I sense insecurity. Nysc made me realize that Igbo's are the superiors. The fear of an Igbo man capabilities.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by EternalTruths: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:
Very good. we warned those silly ipob miscreants and their supporters to stop this foolishness, but the refused to listened

That is why Biafra will stand in the end.

Pls keep to that line of thought and kiss One Nigeria goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by 2lateBiafra: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

It’s better for them to upgrade their DRUG PUSHING

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja / Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.