Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians (53760 Views)

#babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Makapedia: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by MrHistorian: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Story daa bayii?

Or am I expected to follow that link?? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Papiikush: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
There you go.

Well I knew the girl wasn't 16.

I knew she wasn't held without her consent/raped

Nevertheless, the suppose headmaster is still a fool for recording such distasteful video.

Chai... That last comment pain me sha. cry

Ghanians should go and settle their matter in their own country we (Nigerians) are busy trying to impeach an irrelevant president

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Elparaiso(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Well, after scientifically analysing the aforementioned video, myself and my junior associate came to the conclusion that she wasn't underaged.

At least we got a challenge from the video. Thank you, Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Aieboocaar(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Does it really matter now?!!! The fucqq has already been fucqqed and cannot be unfucqqed!! angry

Abeg this ghanians should not distract us from the fact that buhari is still in aso rock and should be sent #Back2daura!!

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by BruncleZuma: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
The websites where that video was found were Ghanaian and run by Ghanaians so wetin that oponu dey talk about?

So from wen she dey 15 years nah eeem that he-goat don dey sample her? What sort of dumb moral equivalency this mumu dey pull?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by otabuko(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kok
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by teewhydope(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
He's right tho! Gossipmill is a useless site. Full of fake news

21 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by ifex370(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol.. Kai.. But this guy finished Nigeria sha.. cheesy

Hit us where it mattered the most

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
We don't care!
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Vivian Gist, Explain More About the Story
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Kemiii(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Did someone read the last comment on the screenshot ?? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by braine(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Non sense.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by ifex370(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Look at what buhari has caused

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by sod09(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
See finishing on naija hungry bloggers grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by tstx(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerian Bloggers Have Desecrated the sacredness of Blogging....

And Nigerians have a role to play in it too. just like the average Nigerian love wack music the average Nigerian also loves rubbish news.. That's why most bloggers keep thinking of innovative ways to give us rubbish news...

ah swear Naija govt really need to start l regulating what dey post

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by lilfreezy: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheesy
Coitus:
Oya, be the judge yourself grin grin

https://www.xvideos.com/video33270475/the_barber_and_the_student

Thanks for the video. I don dey beg nairaland people make i see the headmaster video since. Alas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by idu1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by DoTheNeedful: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shameless Africans. The relationship between them is not moral even if the girl is 25. You don't try that in developed countries, you will be fired. Having sex with someone under your tutelage is bad.

15 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by datola: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
ok
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by AutoReportNG: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
The defense is watery if you ask me
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Sirpaul(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
dis one deep ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... chai
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by maxwell767(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
That guy is not far from the truth!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Coitus: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by vicfajeze: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
YAWA GO BUST
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is he trying to justify the relationship? I.diot. The headmaster crossed a line here and should be sacked with immediate effect. Nonsense. angry

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin grin

Oh the famous stool position!!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
I rest my case
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by MorataFC: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.