Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab (35605 Views)

IGP Baba Alkali: No Female Police Officer Will Be Ejected From The Barracks / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS / Argument Over Hijab Needless, We Will Address It – NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by EmmGee: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
koice:

If you cannot bring yourself to do something so simple like abiding by the laws of a secular environment because of a written text from an unproven source, how do you expect people to take muslims seriously? Muslims apologist will be the first to scream that Islam is religion of peace, and yet Muslims go out of their way to deliberate propagate civil unrest.

Someone once said and I quote "When Muslims don't get their way, they invariably resort to violence." The mentality you displayed validates this quote completely. It shows that the average muslim is a fanatic that believes that Islam is the one true religion and as such every man and woman must summit to it. Which also explains why muslims are very easy to radicalize.

Why limit to just islam? Are trying to say that other religion worshipers don't have the same mentality?

Christians, muslims, budhists even idol worshipers believe their religion is the one true religion and everyone must submit to it. Heck even athiests believe that every man should submit to their belief.

In islam it is the will of God first, everything else follows.

You claim muslims are all out for blood but it is the same religion that say "killing one life is like killing the entire of humanity and saving one life is like saving the entire of humanity".

You're a movie guy, let me borrow some words from the "president show" i guess you've seen this before. i can't recall exactly but She said something like - why should she apologise for the doings of extremists? They didn't consult her before they carried out their actions, therefore she has no reason to apologise or explain their actions.

Even if we say they're not doing right, people's minds have already been made up to see islam as what less than 1 percent of them do.

Unproven source? What do you mean by that.

The Quran has been around for hundreds of years, do some research. Scientists have agreed to that. And the fact that unlike the bible, not a single letter has been changed is truly fascinating.

Unproven source. Lol
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by corpershun: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Your hatred for Islam will take you no where

I don't think anyone hates Islam they hate what the people of the religion do in the name of Allah. If the said babe was in Saudi Arabia, she wouldn't even be a lawyer in the first place, are they not the ones just allowing women watch football. The Muslim countries are strict to their culture but a Muslim person would go to another's mans land and want to impose their culture on them. If the law says remove the hijab in court then remove she's a trainee lawyer not trainee imam.

So don't make it look like Islam is hated. The Muslims in Canada were saying pork should not be served yet they are immigrants. I don't think you would allow a visitor to your house do as she pleases or go against your house rules.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Trex4(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Odobaone:
I can't waste my comment on topics like this
You Just Commented On It tongue
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Olalekan92: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
hakeem4:
Why didn’t say she won’t call the judge my lord because your religion said you should have no lord except Allah
point of correction 'god not lord'
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Olalekan92: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
It's always like that when it comes to the truth ' d religion of wise indeed'

2 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by zombieTRACKER: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

You see you need to understand alot of things very clearly, a way of life is very much different from just dressing to worship.
Can you wear regalia to shopping, to place of work, to school, for tourism...
Come to reality and just being so hard on your self

that's where you get it twisted
Islam is a religion and hijab is an Islamic way of dressing....

the law of the land guides the citizens way of life

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Olalekan92: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Nope my brother, Muslim by belief
walahi, u don't prove like one
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Tolax17: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Every organisation has it ethics. When you're in the court you abide by the code of that court. If you're going to the mosque or church, then you abide by your faith. How would it be if a celestial church member wears their white apparel with no shoes n go to the court room that he wanna learn how work is done there-in. Would it be appropriate? No of course.
Besides this is a product of western education not Islamic education.
When you're in Rome, you behave like Romans. Nigerian's are very religious, yet they're hypocrite.
That serve's her right.

3 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by ikemesit4477: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Viruz1:

Weldone. You need better brains before you comment.
Go tell that to your fellow suicide bomber brothers and sisters!

2 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Tijay90(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Palestine, Saudi Arabia...her services would be much more appreciated in these places.

3 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

that's where you get it twisted
Islam is a religion and hijab is an Islamic way of dressing....

the law of the land guides the citizens way of life

Islam is a religion, it is a way of life!
It explained more things then just dressing. It explains how to eat, use toilet, relate with other, relationship with your wife...
Kindly add that to your knowledge sir
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by zombieTRACKER: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

It explained more things then just dressing. It explains how to eat, use toilet, relate with other, relationship with your wife...
That's where you get it twisted
Islam like all others is a religion
State laws supersedes all religious laws

The difference between a moderate Muslim and a fanatic is being able to comprehend what am telling you...

If you don't like it
Join ISIS or Boko Haram and demand for an Islamic State where you practice your way of life to stupor
Kindly add that to your knowledge and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by slowice(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Islam hates everyone and even themselves so I see no reason why it can't be hated by all

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by slowice(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

You forget to add that it also gives you a reason to kill non muslim Via jihad, terrorism or outright slaughtering

2 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Cityguy: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't understand why it has to be one problem or the other wherever they go. Can't people live their lives in peace without you trampling on their sense of decency and communal peace? Haba! We can't all be same but if you willingly relocate, not kidnapped or adultnapped from where your God placed you by divine arrangement, don't abuse the gesture of your host community. Try to fit in otherwise, go back to where you come from, every your views and ways of life are popular. Simple as ABC. To me, thus is like craving for miles when you refuse in your own little part the world to concede an inch of space for others not your type? That is witchcraft.
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by fineroad: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Point of correction to the female Lawyer muslim cleric. Nuns who are lawyers go to court dressed in layers' attire and not in veils!!! Please correct yourself. If you want to be a lawyer, dress like lawyers when going to court!

2 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by kinharold(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
AdaFonju:
And later we will blame Trump, you can't go to an Islamic country and not wear a hijab as a woman, you will be arrested or even killed, saying that you are disrespecting their religion and culture , but the same people don't want to respect the culture of others

Even our own Minister that went for an official/Govt assignment was forced to wear the thing.

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by tintingz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
I guess what the judge meant by "respect our culture and tradition" is the Court rules and regulations.
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by oparascj: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
what goes around comes around. guess a reverend sister will get same treatment in Arab country
contact us for registration of your biz, company, church and trademarks, logos and design.. janefrancessukah@Gmail.com
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Odobaone: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Trex4:
You Just Commented On It tongue
lol
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by farem: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
sesaan:
Lets put bigotry aside.. the lady in question would not even be allowed to be a lawyer in the holy land of saudi or Afganistan but here she is fighting for her religious rights..

I pick the only salient truth in your submission.

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by MSRA(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Tired of this hijab of a thing....

Removing it for 30mins and proceeding with your case won't kill you na. Am a Muslim too, but my wahala no reach all this level cry
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2018
slowice:

You forget to add that it also gives you a reason to kill non muslim Via jihad, terrorism or outright slaughtering

You have no knowledge of what you are saying sir... As those that have committed more genocide in history are Muslims
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

That's where you get it twisted
Islam like all others is a religion
State laws supersedes all religious laws

The difference between a moderate Muslim and a fanatic is being able to comprehend what am telling you...

If you don't like it
Join ISIS or Boko Haram and demand for an Islamic State where you practice your way of life to stupor
Kindly add that to your knowledge and thank me later

Look at someone who knows nothing about Islam explain moderate and fanatics....oneday you'll realise
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by slowice(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

You have no knowledge of what you are saying sir... As those that have committed more genocide in history are Muslims

Muslims ve outdone whatever they did in a short time
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by laudate: 1:50am On Apr 14, 2018
12submarine:

I'm not a muslim, but the way some characters behind some monikers make comments makes me wonder if they are actually christians. Some of them are the real anti-christs, not the christains they will want to claim. What prompted that statement you just quoted is what I can't still understand. From their comments, you easily know what they are, but, I tell you, most of them are not christians.
You are blaming skedman for his response, but you carefully ignored the insult that was tossed in his direction, by the person he responded to. sad Tell me, is anything wrong with your vision? I fit borrow you my contact lenses, make you take check am, o! shocked
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by laudate: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2018
NairaMaster1:
So it's only a Christian that can comment as such?
You dey mind dat joker? shocked I don't know if the person he quoted, ever claimed to be a christian in his post...!
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by laudate: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
This is too dumb! Saudi Arabia has a female-only Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University! And they study law there! It has over 50k student capacity and Almost 6k staff. So having over 200 likes on NL does not really have any credibility!

Are female lawyers allowed to practise in Sharia courts? Can the female lawyers who have graduated from the university you mentioned, file a case and defend their clients inside a Sharia court? Let us start from there....! It is always good to go back to the basics. Hijabs are worn for religious reasons, right? And yet the same religion discriminates against female lawyers in Sharia courts.
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by laudate: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Oluhills007:
bro tell me has a Christian ever been the vice chancellor of ABU
Ask him about Bayero University, or Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi as well....
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by laudate: 2:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Cityguy:
Don't understand why it has to be one problem or the other wherever they go. Can't people live their lives in peace without you trampling on their sense of decency and communal peace? Haba! We can't all be same but if you willingly relocate, not kidnapped or adultnapped from where your God placed you by divine arrangement, don't abuse the gesture of your host community. Try to fit in otherwise, go back to where you come from, every your views and ways of life are popular. Simple as ABC. To me, thus is like craving for miles when you refuse in your own little part the world to concede an inch of space for others not your type? That is witchcraft.

Gbam! Very well said....! wink

Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2018
laudate:

Are female lawyers allowed to practise in Sharia courts? Can the female lawyers who have graduated from the university you mentioned, file a case and defend their clients inside a Sharia court? Let us start from there....! It is always good to go back to the basics. Hijabs are worn for religious reasons, right? And yet the same religion discriminates against female lawyers in Sharia courts.

Bro/sis, Can you highlight the duties/functions/roles of a lawyer?

Then remove the ones you wrote up there!
Re: Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab by laudate: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Bro/sis, Can you highlight the duties/functions/roles of a lawyer?

Then remove the ones you wrote up there!

If I have to highlight the duties/functions/roles of a lawyer to you at this stage, then it shows you learnt nothing in school. sad Google was still available for those seeking info, the last time I checked. So use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? / Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) / Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.