Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (72397 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Jamariwolf4(f): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.

I work for my money, but you must still pay me.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

Reasons why I'll always collect money after sex

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
If fellow females won't be honest,
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

2. I'm a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

3. I'll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

4. Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn't ask, you'll just go?
Smh!!!!

5. It's the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

7. I'd never fück a fuckboy ever :
I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

Real men pay up without you asking,

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by dingbang(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
So this is what your mother taught you ? You should be ashamed of yourself

807 Likes 60 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by RoyalBlak007: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Good girl!

/a girl needs to oil those cogs/ cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by MissJoy29(f): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

Smh!!!!

Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.
Na wah o! Speechless!!

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by DaddyKross: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheesy grin grin

Congrats Op, your stupidity has been unveiled to the whole world. Do not be fooled, the person behind the moniker is not a lady nor is it a man.

It's a Bobrisky

414 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by mcdreeezy: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Your life, your choice.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Safiaa(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please fuuckk and collect your pay. It is your life nothing do you grin

45 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by iamJ(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
forget all these plenty story, call olosho and ask her why she demands money, and see if its not the same thing she will say

i'm not shocked or surprised i expect this from u
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

572 Likes 47 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by themonk(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

1. Sex is difficult :

Smh!!!!

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

Thanks.
Your heading says:
7 reasons i will always collect money after sex

Then you go ahead to say

I am not an olosho or prostitute.

You will need a book bigger than the bible to explain how these two contradictory sentences should appear in a paragraph

528 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
dingbang:
So this is what your mother taught you ? You should be ashamed of yourself
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by BluntBoy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Please fuuckk and collect your pay . It is your life nothing do you grin

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Snow02: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
this girl you have a tough skin OH I must commend you lol you make threads like these get your ass roasted by guysand then you still do it again anyway as for the topic I'mma say Getchur Money(kanye west voice) but I'm not paying for shit except you and I agree se you be olosho

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE

Two contradicting statements, very contradicting. undecided

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is a thread in support of oloshoism cheesy

Let me see how many nairaland ladies will jump on this thread to push the agenda like a bullet train cheesy

36 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by LONJITARLE(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
You are Not a prostitute yet u demand money in exchange for sex.
OH I FORGET, YOU HAVE GOOD REASONS AND THEY DON'T.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Safiaa(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE

Two contradicting statements, very contradicting. undecided
She's entitled to believe what she wants. If she says she's not an olosho then she's notcheesy

13 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Newboss(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
You just actually called yourself a prostitute! angry Yes, that is what you just used your mind to call yourself! angry No one called you that! angry You just typed "I, jamariwolf4, am a prostitute!" angry

Nothing wrong with having sex with anyone you want to. angry Apart from the stupid religious nonsense! angry But getting paid for sex is called "PROSTITUTION"! angry

You just called yourself that! angry

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Cowbuoy: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na your pussy na, do whatever you want with it... grin

Abeg how much be your price sef?? Me and my Niggas go like have a taste too sha, we go pay you well OoO... grin grin

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by themonk(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
I pity that guy at your dp, he is unknowingly patronising an olosho cry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Khonifer: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Truth cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by BluntBoy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Snow02:
this girl you have a tough skin OH I must commend you lol you make threads like these get your ass roasted by guysand then you still do it again

It is not about having a tough skin. Jamariwolf is simply intending to thrive on controversies. She/he is gradually becoming a troll.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by themonk(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
She's entitled to believe what she wants. If she says she's not an olosho then she's notcheesy
Some people believe the earth is flat. That doesn't make the earth flat.

Same way some people believe they are not prostitutes despites pointing out they have all the characteristics of one. It doesnt make them not prostitutes

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Safiaa, safiaa, safiaa, how many times have I called you. grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by EOOJ(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
MissJoy29:

Na wah o! Speechless!!

If ur speechless... I just wonder wat i will say.... Hmmm
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Papiikush: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
You are a fool if you think the Op is truly a female.

30 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Safiaa(f): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:

Some people believe the earth is flat. That doesn't make the earth flat.

Same way some people believe they are not prostitutes despites pointing out they have all the characteristics of one. It doesnt make them not prostitutes
I understand that. But leave her to believe what she wants. Don't shovel your thoughts and opinions down her throat .

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Safiaa(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Safiaa, safiaa, safiaa, how many times have I called you. grin
I don't know ohh grin let her live her life in peace cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by themonk(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
I understand that. But leave her to believe what she wants. Don't shovel your thoughts and opinions down her throat .
Lol. No wahala grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:

But you just did same to me in a previous post of yours to me....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Strikethem: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by MiaB(f): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
It got on Frontpage.
Hope you're thick-skinned cause you about to get roasted

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by MiaB(f): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dang lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss / Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.