Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 AM

Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection (47206 Views)

Honda Babyboy Or Rave 4 1999 Model / Pls How Much Would Replace A Deployed Airbag On Honda Accord Babyboy!!! / honda babyboy 4 sale #450,000 07060544321 osogbo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by SleekyP(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2018
ately1:

Last price is 850k. I'm a Cotonou car dealer
You won fly am enter? undecided
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by otswag(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2018
Cuteamigo1:

thanks. i heard frequent oil change can ruin your engine.
well, a too frequent oil change can be unnecessary but I'm not sure it can damage your engine. We also need to put the colour AND thickness into consideration. I've noticed that, the oil in many of these Asian cars usually changes dark and think within 3-6 months unlike the German cars which usually lasts longer. I believe the frequency of servicing varies with the kind of car, how actively you use it and the kind of roads you frequently drive through.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by audiigee(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2018
MrBigiman:
It was the year 1998, and it was going to be the best year ever for the auto industry, as the year was going to herald about the most reliable vehicle crafted by man. This phenomenon was mean't to hold sway for only half a decade, but little was it known that it was the creation of the indestructible. Honda was going to produce their best car yet before the turn of the millennium, and decades later would struggle to relive the same feat.

I got my Honda Baby Boy 2001model in 2010, and almost 8 years later, she runs gallantly. Not a single Engine fix, transmission change or AC repair. Unlike the constant ugly remarks of the Honda foot, this has stayed unshaken for almost 2 decades. If theres any ride which passes the reliability test 100% this would be it. Today I use 2 vehicles each made 1998 and 2001 respectively. While my favourite of all time would be the Mercedes C class W202, the Honda Baby Boy without sentiments remains one of the most reliable car ever made.

Kindly leave a comment of your unbiased view of this ride, and the memories she leave with you

Thank you op, I have used Honda Halla, bullet,Baby boy Pilot and more recently DC and I have never had any ball joint issue. Honda engine is very strong,reliable and it's performance on the road is top notch.

Peace!
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by audiigee(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Thank you op, I have used Honda Halla, bullet,Baby boy Pilot and more recently DC and I have never had any ball joint issue. Honda engine is very strong,reliable and it's performance on the road is top notch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by captainking(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2018
dbelovd:

Pls if u know the sign, kindly share it here, so that some of us can benefit...
Thx
well..i also learnt this from Nairaland.. Always observe for noise from your wheels.. Just a clue.. Main clue is this.. On your free day.. Jack your car.. (front tyre sides)one side at a time.. Once it's lifted..shake your tyre vigorously.. Side ways..ie. left to right.. Right to left... If you feel it move.. It's a sign your joints are becoming weak... But if it dosent.. Then all is good.. Also shake your tyre up to down... Down to up... If you feel it shake or move.. It's also a sign....in conclusion.. Your tyre..when jacked should be firm... Once you feel it ain't from the above exercise.. Then it's probably a sign of weak or failing suspension... Learnt from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by iamsammie(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2018
I love this car
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by captainking(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2018
otswag:
I use Total quartz 5000 and I make sure I service every 3 months. Still serviced yesterday sef.
i use Mobil xhp for my engine and I service only once a year... I also use Honda dw1 for my gear.. Everything still perfect
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by otswag(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2018
captainking:
i use Mobil xhp for my engine and I service only once a year... I also use Honda dw1 for my gear.. Everything still perfect
my engine oil gets too thick and too dark for comfort anything from 4-5 months. Maybe its because I use it actively everyday and regularly on very bad, dusty roads. Abeg, how frequently do you change your gear oil?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Diso60090(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=okerekeikpo post=64572782]I want to buy this car but na the leg dey discourage me[/quote

Na k leg the car get]
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ladyF(f): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Hmm... This thread isn't for me sha, let me go to the bicycle thread grin
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2018
SleekyP:

You won fly am enter? undecided
Yes sir
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by uboma(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

bicycle ke!

I heard differently though.

I heard you are cruising a Mercedes Benz.

grin
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

As popular as u are on N/L, tot u should be cruising a g-wagon. If u can afford a bike very well get one. It's better than trekking.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by captainking(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
otswag:
my engine oil gets too thick and too dark for comfort anything from 4-5 months. Maybe its because I use it actively everyday and regularly on very bad, dusty roads. Abeg, how frequently do you change your gear oil?
the last time I changed mine was around Feb or March last year.. While engine oil was in Jan.. Last year.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ladyF(f): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2018
MrBigiman:

As popular as u are on N/L, tot u should be cruising a g-wagon. If u can afford a bike very well get one. It's better than trekking.

Who popularity epp! I'm saving to buy a bicycle sha, the trekking upandan don tire mecry
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by folawalesegun: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2018
I'm presently using a Honda concerto but I want to upgrade to Honda baby boy. Can I get a Nigeria used baby boy @400?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

Who popularity epp! I'm saving to buy a bicycle sha, the trekking upandan don tire mecry

Don't mind cruising u up and down. And angel doesn't deserve much stress.
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ladyF(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
uboma:

bicycle ke!

I heard differently though.

I heard you are cruising a Mercedes Benz.

grin

Lol... You heard wrong dear... Very wrong.

But this year is my year. grin
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
ately1:
Toyota, Honda, Nisan , Mazda. Etc. Ranging from 2003 downward ..sir
Drop your details if you're on WhatsApp plzzz
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ladyF(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
MrBigiman:

Don't mind cruising u up and down. And angel doesn't deserve much stress.

Awww. Oya na, where are you now? cheesy
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Cannonleo:
how much is a Toyota venza 2013-14 model With dshboard hud and head rest hud
budget
2013 is 8.7- 9m
2014- 9.5m -9.8..
God bless
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by folawalesegun: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2018
can I get a Nigeria neatly used for #400,000?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Drop your details if you're on WhatsApp plzzz
Okay sir 09039130544
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by captainking(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
folawalesegun:
I'm presently using a Honda concerto but I want to upgrade to Honda baby boy. Can I get a Nigeria used baby boy @400?
add 50k and you can get mine..
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2018
folawalesegun:
can I get a Nigeria neatly used for #400,000?
550k sir
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by okerekeikpo: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2018
ately1:

Badagry sir
how much for Honda baby boy and golf4
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by HUSTLEOFMAN: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Buying cars from Cotonou is at owners risk oo. Buyers stay woke

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by folawalesegun: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
captainking:
add 50k and you can get mine..
drop your WhatsApp number and let's chat
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by captainking(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
folawalesegun:
drop your WhatsApp number and let's chat
allright..whatsapp me.. 08140077394
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by folawalesegun: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2018
captainking:
allright..whatsapp me.. 08140077394
Alright
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by DonMekino(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Have u tried Toyota Spider?? U go bow
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2018
okerekeikpo:
how much for Honda baby boy and golf4
Honda -850k-900k
Golf - 700k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.