Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" (34700 Views)

Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by ManirBK: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Wailers your time starts now!
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by lilfreezy: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerians beware, this guy here is another bigot. Don't make the mistake of voting him into office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by ManirBK: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2018
nawtyme:
Yes. Action man. Fvck the police.

*in my mind * I wish he would go to Kano so they will kill themselves.
pls why terror Kanu failed to do the same like kwankwaso?
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by wildchild02: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Survival of the fittest grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by BENSIR: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2018
When did Kwankwaso becomes a stranger in his father land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by cytell56: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by nkemdi89(f): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Kwankwasia amana kwankwasia amana kwankwasia amana.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2018
uboma:
Exactly, no one can prevent him from visiting his hometown.

the Police should be ashamed of themselves for even suggesting they cannot guarantee security of lives and properties when Kwankwoso visits Kano State.
police should be ready for their coming challenge period.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by mmsen: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2018
Funny how people who are anchored to Middle Eastern mythology are so quick to use technology when it suits them but don't want to create an environment in which such technology can be created or even perfected.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by witchdoctor007(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2018
Camera drones ke? OK.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by MikeBetty(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2018
debolayinka:

With whose money will you get seven drones? If you had used that money on your constituents, there wouldn't have been a scare about your visit, instead, a celebration would be envisaged.
As If You Are Not In Nigeria And Didnt Understand The Political Clime. Even If He Borrow Money Join The Constituency Money And Spend It On His Constituency, The Hired Disgruntled Miscreants Will Be Out To Make Trouble. Also The Drone Can Be Rented. Let The Game Of Throne And Popularity Commense.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by faragai24: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Behold the Heroe.

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Instead of this snitholes police to arrest the so called governor that is trying to stop federal lawmaker from visiting his consistency, he is now taking sides with incumbent governor to intimidating the he former governor who is now a federal lawmaker for no good reason.

These APC members and their change scams will not stop being funny.

Nigeria police is the worst government organisation in the whole world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by jaymichael(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Eboski:
karma is pay back time, you decamped from PDP just cos you dont want Goodluck to go for a second time but today you are afraid to enter your place of origin....Oga no go.........
According to the PDP policy of rotational presidency, GEJ wasn't supposed to contest the 2011 election but was allowed to when he signed an agreement with the Northerners that he WILL NOT CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT IN 2015. He reneged on that agreement because of his DISHONEST nature. He shot himself in the foot for being an abysmal failure in office and reneging on a gentleman agreement he entered into. The masses rejected him, the political elites rejected him not only Kwankwaso. He was left with thieves and charlatans who beat the drums and deceived him. He was only too myopic and dumb to know the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Acidosis(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
I remember how this ediot invaded Aso Rock some years back.

You were a Governor back then, and you freely invaded Aso Rock with your aide to insult President GEJ, and no one stopped you!

Today, you can't visit your home town because of one ordinary Governor.

The ediotic Daura Police, instead of doing their jobs, are busy constituting more nuisance. I'm beginning to believe Donald Trump..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by chloedogie(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Can u see that these politicians know what to do to fix this country. So he knows the good effect and usefulness of drones for security but they won't do it for the masses. We that vote them in are the problems of this country not these set of Bastard politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by encryptjay(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2018
What a country embarassed
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by melejo(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2018
If this two were to be Igbos one clown will start shouting "Igbos like fighting themselves"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Myself2(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018
I support this financier,supporter and defender of Fulani herdsmen terrorists called Kwankwaso to travel to his Kano state so he can have a showdown with his state governor,who he installed by the way.

I am so happy that Ganduje is fighting Kwankwanso real hard, now he knows what it feels like to be betrayed by the people you trusted, he did the same to GEJ in 2014.Everybody that has sown the wind will reap the whirlwind

Ganduje is the nemesis of Kwankwanso and he will single-handed drive the nail into the coffin of the kwankwansiya movement and bury Kwankwanso presidential dream

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by chiscodedon(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2018
In 2014. Kwankwaso swept GEJ’s footmarks shortly the GEJ left Kano after a party rally.He posted d picture of his action on Facebook. Jan 2018 Rabiu Kwankwaso was banned 4rm entering Kano. GEJ was a very honest man, and Karma is visitin al those that insulted & lied against GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2018
4 million almajiri he brought from Niger to vote against a good man Jonathan, no longer need him again hahahahahahaha karma is best serve when its cold grin grin u will remain in exile

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by no1madman(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Paretomaster(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Eboski:
karma is pay back time, you decamped from PDP just cos you dont want Goodluck to go for a second time but today you are afraid to enter your place of origin....Oga no go.........

Did you even read the trash u typed up dia?

A man is willing to storm his home town even against police directives you are saying he is afraid.. ..

Surely Kanu eloped with Most of u flattinoes brain.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by nawtyme: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
ManirBK:
pls why terror Kanu failed to do the same as kwankwaso?
Go to school you wouldn't agree. All you know is how to kill people. See how terrible you are at constructing a simple sentence.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by thatigboman: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
debolayinka:

With whose money will you get seven drones? If you had used that money on your constituents, there wouldn't have been a scare about your visit, instead, a celebration would be envisaged.
his constituency loves him. It is the governor and buhari that are scared of him

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by latest90: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have one for sale here pls
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by johnisaola(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
It's your right sir, GO GO GO

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by Fmac(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
chinjo:
Let the game of thrones begin

Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by mauricejude(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
i dont av problem wit him storming Kano bt the chaos it will cause, which may lead to killings of Nigerian who don't av business wit the matter... oga Abeg consider de
masses before u storm.
Re: Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" by sunsewa16: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
they don't want him to visit his state to avoid breakdown of law,what are they paid for, but in Rivers state they allowed Amaechi to visit countless times with his bag full of troubles, this government with his double standard has grown to a mountainous level, though na wetin fit kwamkwaso,am not a fan of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.