Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice (1635 Views)

Super Clean 2009 MDX Acura Nigerian Used Toks Standard / MDX Acura 2012 Sh-awd Technology Premium Used... 4.5m / Nigeria Used Mdx Acura 2009 For Sale. Nothing To Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by KonPutin: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Gurus in the house:
In terms of
1) Driving experience
2) Durability
3) Cost of maintenance
4) Naija factor
5) Second value(In case I want to re sell in future)
6)Other
Which one should one go far?. The budget can buy any of the 3 (direct tokunbo). Please I'll appreciate suggestions with reasons and facts.
Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by ozonetoy: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2018
All of the above are value for money cars,but zdx production ceased 2013,meaning no more in production,so mdx and Avalon are both good choice, I will pick mdx based on *personal choice* I have Camry 2013 which I travelled with to Lagos and I wasn’t comfortable with the paper weight feeling and eco nonsense tech,tho in some trims u can switch it off but mine is LE. Avalon is in another league compare to Camry n sorry for derailing .

2 Likes

Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by KonPutin: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
ozonetoy:
All of the above are value for money cars,but zdx production ceased 2013,meaning no more in production,so mdx and Avalon are both good choice, I will pick mdx based on *personal choice* I have Camry 2013 which I travelled with to Lagos and I wasn’t comfortable with the paper weight feeling and eco nonsense tech,tho in some trims u can switch it off but mine is LE. Avalon is in another league compare to Camry n sorry for derailing .

I once owned a Camry, I can relate to the paper weight flying especially when I'm cruising 100 to 120. I always feel there's going to a lift off. lol
Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by KonPutin: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2018
ozonetoy:

Just did a surface research and I found that Honda has discontinued the production of Crosstour as well. I wouldn't want to buy ZDX if it would be difficult to source it's replaceable parts and do you think it will be hard to sell in next 2 to 3 years?
Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by Anchor84: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Parts of the MDX and ZDX are very expensive especially the Legs,which we all know the condition of the Roads generally In Nigeria.pls go for the Avalon instead.

1 Like

Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by Dnevasaynevaguy: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Avalon all d way
U can also try 13/14 rx 350.
(The one with the X grille)
Now thats a machine!
Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by Anchor84: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
The New Rx350 2014/15 isn't bad if u can raise ur budget to 13m/13.5m.i have zdx for 11m if interested...
Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by KonPutin: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Anchor84:
The New Rx350 2014/15 isn't bad if u can raise ur budget to 13m/13.5m.i have zdx for 11m if interested...

No, thanks bro. I've a lost interest in Lexus. Had a bad experience.
Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by KonPutin: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please car gurus I still need more input.
Re: Acura MDX, Acura ZDX Or Avalon 13/14 Model: Please Advice by ozonetoy: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
KonPutin:

Crosstour was still produced till 2016.....basically it’s just a performance edition of evil spirit ...just my own opinion* believe me I have never had *leg issue with any of my Honda’s or Acura like someone mentioned * honda isn’t for I never chop or till tomorrow attitude pple likewise any other brand, if u can stake such amount on any vehicle then u should have money to maintain, or choice narrows down to some questions ....like where do u go frequently *meaning if such place has bad road. Do you travel often inter- state? U could be caught up in bad situations whereby SUV will fight it out, example is falling of trucks and long vehicles on traveling routes, in such unexpected conditions u have to follow the trend of going through alternative rough road,will Avalon fight that out,but if u have a second car then it’s of no use to consider all of those things. If u follow nija unreasonable complaints, u will end up getting more confused. As long as the car u think about don’t have gear issues or mech recall, then all others are nothing but maintenance culture solved

Just did a surface research and I found that Honda has discontinued the production of Crosstour as well. I wouldn't want to buy ZDX if it would be difficult to source it's replaceable parts and do you think it will be hard to sell in next 2 to 3 years?

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Direct Foreign Used White 2016 Toyota Corolla Sports / Toyota Matrix 2000 For Sale / Registered Mercedes Benz C400, 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.