Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Have You Ever Been Scammed Online? Tell Your Story Protect Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been Scammed Online? Tell Your Story Protect Others (619 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Online? Tell Your Story Protect Others by flakeStar: 6:44am On Jan 27, 2018
I was scammed on Instagram by @wuraola_collections a.k.a @olaidegold_collections in December, I paid her 26k for some shoes and she blocked my line and page
She has since been accused of scam by several others.
Here are a few pointers to identifying scammers.
1. 2.5k posts,20k followers with only 7 likes per post.
2. Investigation helps check @scam.alert.update @tatafonaija.

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Online? Tell Your Story Protect Others by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2018
If you ever have to pay money to prove you are a serious buyer or part payment online before you even meet this person or see what you are paying for from an individual it is a scam.

I had already paid this one 48k as part payment when the item is delivered I'll pay the balance of 100k that's how they cut every connection with me but notice how he kept persuading me for his balance before I even confirmed or saw anything or anyone.

"Mr. Driver" was only a fictional character even if he was not my grouse will be with the "sender" then the senders grouse will be with the driver.

People are ashamed to tell others that they have been duped if not you'd read stories here worse than yours but the fear of let people not see me as a dumb person is holding them back.

Some people after being duped go on to dupe others. So it becomes a vicious circle that's why we are known worldwide as fraudsters.

I am pursuing this case I won't let this one go cold you shouldn't let yours go like that as well.
You should report before the matter gets beyond one month.

I used truecaller which didn't help much, I then thought of searching elsewhere which I won't state here so they don't change tactics or evolve. On monday we are going to get court papers to freeze his account being the account I sent the money to, also by next week he will be arrested and I will get my cash if not more back.
so if you need help, legal advise, counselling text or whatsapp me 08133353304. Free Of Charge even though I am a baby lawyer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can 200k Start Yam Business? / Make 30k+ Monthly ..no Investment / Repair Your Couch Without A Furniture Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.