Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It (1244 Views)

Help! How Do I Buy Something From Ali Baba? Card Kept Declining.. / ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2018
pls I want to pay for a product on Aliexpress and am looking for who can or can put me through.
Re: I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by Sosqui: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
pls I want to pay for a product on Aliexpress and am looking for who can or can put me through.
Hello, it is very easy. Just log on to www.aliexpress.com. Search for the item you want to buy, check the seller feedback and item features. If it meets your requirement, make your purchase via MasterCard/Visa payment.
Thank you
Re: I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Sosqui:

Hello, it is very easy. Just log on to www.aliexpress.com. Search for the item you want to buy, check the seller feedback and item features. If it meets your requirement, make your purchase via MasterCard/Visa payment.
Thank you

u mean like gtb bank naira MasterCard what about shipment
Re: I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by Sosqui: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

u mean like gtb bank naira MasterCard what about shipment
Yes, you can use it or use a third party. They ship to Nigeria too but it takes time.
I can help you purchase @ #350/$.
Re: I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Sosqui:

Yes, you can use it or use a third party. They ship to Nigeria too but it takes time.
I can help you purchase @ #350/$.

how do I reach u
Re: I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by Sosqui: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

how do I reach u
Let's chat on whatsapp 08069513149
Re: I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by bt2017(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
I can help you to buy, you just need to provide goods connection, after I place an order and pay, you are paying the dollar to me, you need to provide the shipping address of the Chinese freight forwarder (the purchased goods will be sent to China freight company), I WhatsApp: +8618902790535
Re: I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It by Distribusiness(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2018
You want to buy something on Aliexpress, but you do not know how to go about it. I have good news on this lesson. You can do to make your purchase on free Aliexpress without any stress as guides by visiting this url to learn how you can go about it:

To Buy Cheap Clothes Online Without Any Stress? 10 Steps To Start As A Buyer: https://goldminedistributionbusiness..com.ng/2018/01/buy-clothes-online.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Urgent Demand For Gallstones From Ox,cows,cattle! / Convert your unwanted Items Into extra Cash By Selling Them on u-Snapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.