Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Distress Sale Of Lands In Aba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sale Of Lands In Aba (408 Views)

2plots Of Lands Along Ijebu Ode Epe Expressway Lagos At Odoragunshin. Eredo Epe / Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee / Two 3-Storey Buildings Collapse In Aba, One Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of Lands In Aba by proeast(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
There is a distress sale of lands in Aba. The owner is desperate to sell the land because she just got a visa to travel out and urgently needs to raise money to process her travel. I know the family very well (I'm a family friend) and thus can stand as a surety or guarantee to the genuineness of the properties being sold here just to assure you that it is 100% safe.

The plot of land is at Osusu area of Aba and the asking price is 2 million naira (this one is owned by the lady about to travel out).
They also have a family land with building at Umukalika area, after Ogbor-hill. This one is not up to a full plot but has a 9 rooms house on it. The asking price for this one is 4 million.
Based on how urgent they need to raise money, they are willing negotiate with the buyer and may accept a slightly lower offer.

This could be your opportunity to own a land or land with building in Aba, the Enyimba city. All documents are intact with the owner and I repeat that I will also stand as surety/guarantee over the sale.

I can assure you that it will not be long before the land(s) are sold based on the urgency and cheapness of the property.

You can contact me on the address in my signature, and I will put you through to the seller in case you want to negotiate with them.
Re: Distress Sale Of Lands In Aba by proeast(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Call us now.
Re: Distress Sale Of Lands In Aba by proeast(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
This is a golden opportunity to own a property in Aba without having to break the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket For Sale / Share A Flat With A Woman In Graceland Estate, Ajah Lekki. / 3 Plots Of Land For Sale In GRA Enugu, Beside Shoprite Enugu N90M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.