Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? (2145 Views)

If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Gggg102:

even if you knew baby Hitler would have been evil, would you have killed him? and even if you would, would it be easy?

that's what I'm trying to figure out
is there any way God could have dealt with the rebellion without it being a loss?
as I'm seeing it now, there was no good option to choose from.
like between the devil and the deep blue sea

With regards to the question on Hitler,there is no need to kill him rather I would make sure he grows under a different environment and make sure he is brought up well under strict supervision,no human being is inherently good or bad we are a product of our environment,if things were.different Hitler could have become a Gandhi

1 Like

Re: For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? by obinna58(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2018
philipogunti:
Perhaps I use soft words. But do u know ur wordings are very lame? Can't people read with discernment in this world. Did God arrange you to be an atheist or whatever u call urself mugun. You chose the path urself, power of freewill. You call God whatever u want, your choice then how the hell do u expect and say he planned your past, present and future. Are u mad?!! I would slap u but it'd be animal abuse. So get ur facts straight. Maybe u were hurt before or whatever, never be quick to react cos only a foolish one will do that so be wise and be collected. Pick ur words bro
You're pained
if someone formed you, knows your future and made everything about you possible then where does the freewill come from?
Just like saying a robot with freewill
Re: For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? by dankol: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
op.. the logic behind your question or post does not correlate.. it is one thing to create... it is another thing to procreate. No sensible creator or inventor creates or invent a thing and does not have total control except it is being compromised by another creator of same competence. If God created Lucifer and the angels, he owes them no apology to do whatever he wants . moreover.. his wish his supposed to be their command. as a creator if my creation is deviating from it's purpose.. I can either repair it. reprogram it to status quo or I destroy it . The God - lucifer- angels scenerio only means any of the following:
1. that God and Luficer are either co-creators but with Lucifer playing the lesser role in terms of hierarchy. hence he could reprogram some angels to do his bidding

2. or God is not as powerful, creative and intelligent as he ought to.. such that he created something he can't destroy. not even at the threat of opposition.. even man destroys a fellow man for far less things.

that story does not add up.. it's obviously fake And tales by moonlight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Joined ECKANKAR On Nairaland / Being An Omnipotent, Can God Change Himself To Become Anything He Likes ? / Big Bang For Dummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.