Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21726 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sirBLUNT: 5:12am On Feb 13, 2018
Billyonaire:

Thank You Soul brother.
Soldier on.
oga abeg answer my question about my dream pls
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Happy St. Valentine's Day. I wish you guys the most erotic moments of your life.

I guess some of us wish we can be in many places at the same time and treat our numerous love interests as if they are the only one.

Just obey the 11th Commandment and you'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Billyonaire:
Happy St. Valentine's Day. I wish you guys the most erotic moments of your life.

I guess some of us wish we can be in many places at the same time and treat our numerous love interests as if they are the only one.

Just obey the 11th Commandment and you'll be fine.

What the 11th commandment?

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
donsimo:

What the 11th commandment?

"Thou Shalt Not Get Caught"

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

"Thou Shalt Not Get Caught"

Awesome, the most important commandment.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by princy80(m): 3:17am On Feb 26, 2018
just finished reading every post here, guess i'll be active now... though it seems like st. valentine stole life from this arena
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
princy80:
just finished reading every post here, guess i'll be active now... though it seems like st. valentine stole life from this arena

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Guidette(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
GideonG:
Billyonaire I have reached a stage that i am fully convinced that there is no one God sitting on the throne and hearing my prayers, so finally I am now a full brown atheist! Through indepth research and studying the secret teachings of all ages. My greatest desire now is to astral project, and also learn white magic. Please can I start magic b4 I officially transcend? My ultimate desires are 1. Wisdom 2. Protection from evil 3. Heal people (Like my elder brother who is mentally ill for 37 now, the psychiatric doctors could not help but I always believe one day I would) 4. I need to attract money as fast as possible to clear a lot of shi.ts around me and be comfortable. I've been working so hard to make it all my life but I keep gettng disappointed but now I believe it is all over. I can not only rule my world, but be a God! Thank u

Read cyclomancy, and practice it judiciously. There are free pdfs online smiley
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by obayaya(m): 3:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Guidette:

Read cyclomancy, and practice it judiciously. There are free pdfs online smiley

Guidette shocked
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by thomosmary: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2018
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by thomosmary: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by thomosmary: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Recession Hits Churches As Incomes Dwindle - Trudigest.com / There Is A War Of Attrition In Nigeria – Paul Enenche / Paul Enenche Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.