Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? (440 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Could the rising case of homosexuality, sex doll and masturbation reduce or halt procreation of human being i.e. decrease the population?

I've been wondering what danger it portends to human being if the act is not put to control.

Lots of people are in to masturbation because it is safe, less effort is involved and self-satisfaction etc. without giving a new creation(baby).

Homosexuality, wow! is on the increase, everyday you hear lesbianism and gayism being profess by people. And funny part is, procreation is equally not going to happen with the act.

Another trending thing now is the sex doll, using a doll in place of human to have sex relief, isn't that pathetic? No new creation(baby) is also going to happen with this act. That is why I think, population will be greatly affected with all these acts e.g. homosexuality, sex dollism (lol), and masturbation if society didn't frown at it now.

Nairalanders what's your take on this?
Re: Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? by thesicilian: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't think so.
Assuming the instances of masturbation and use of sex dolls are even so widespread as to affect population significantly, it can only result in the population increasing at a decreasing rate, i.e. instead of 100,000 new births per year for example in a community, it may become like 95,000 new births per year; but overall, there'll always be a population increase.
Re: Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
What you see on social media can be very deceiving.

The furore on sex dolls has died down dramatically.

Truth is, in reality men still shag women and vice versa. In a month's time, little or nothing will be heard or said about sex dolls.
Re: Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? by Cowbuoy: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:
What you see on social media can be very deceiving.

The furore on sex dolls has died down dramatically.

Truth is, in reality men still shag women and vice versa. In a month's time, little or nothing will be heard or said about sex dolls.

Seconded ✔
Re: Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? by iPrevail(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
In year 2024, I feel it might be very difficult to differentiate a human from a robot. Let's not forget human cloning is almost nearly possible. Human specie is going extinct!
Re: Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? by deco22(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
No matter what every guy keeps on bragging about,in the end,we would rather sleep with a living woman not a doll that looks like a corpse.

Re: Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? by RogueX: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nope.. just more soakaways getting full

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Problems Solved If You Belive / Woman Caught Cheating, Then She Quickly Pretends She’s A S*x Doll / #photos: Nigerian Man Kneels To Propose To His Mannequin Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.