Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (24917 Views)

Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements / President Buhari Blames Gaddafi For Herdsmen Crisis / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Moukandjo: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
adeblow:
Climate change may be blamed for shrinking of fadama areas which reduces vegetation in those zones, even if I don't support PMB, this statement may not be far from the truth
Bro, why are you wasting your time trying to explain to the unintelligent nairalanders here? Don't bother! They're too dumb to comprehend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by redsun(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
The gathering of toothless bulldogs that enslaves their own people.All that money wasted gathering there talking rubbish could have been used to save countless lives that die needlessly on daily in Africa
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by emmanuelonyeakp: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Climate change in deed!!
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Solorrman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Witi:
Can he define climate change? Illiterate.
he is illitrate but atleast he is the good illitrate since he chooses to worship a living God not a simple man that can go to toilet and shiit. @an illitrate is a man that despite understanding the stage that a man should quantify Gods capabilities,nd chooses to worship a man that goes to toilet as a God. An illitrate is the person that believed a God can be having anus and penix at the same time does what the god he serve never tell him to do by eating,donkey,cocroach,dog,horse,snail,mouse,baby orangutan,flies,lizards,human being and pig that feeds on shiit and small human children. An illitrate is the man that dance as a worship yet his god never once dance or told him even in dreams to dance,his god forbid wearing mini skirt but even his momma use it to go to church,an illitrate is the man that can fvck his sister and mother and still be born again in service. Can anybody in this universe dare tell me that jesus christ was not visiting toilet ? Even a pop can not say it,secondly do u believe a god can have anus and penix ? this is a big question. Buhari is not illitrate if thats what u mean he never eats any living being in this world except less than 10 and mind u he never ever believed that a God can have anything related to penix or anus bkos he is ever super pure. U must reply me but i swear to my true God and my religion i will never read ur replies bkos i never read a reply at all if its from nairaland,and let me tell u buhari must again be on sit to continue,not only 2023 but forever and there is nothing onamabiaka or olumba olumbaa can do abt it . My real name is illitarta from north nigeria,yobe state potiskum local government,low cost area
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Daeylar(f): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Did he blame GEJ for causing climate change grin grin

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by wizzy106: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ever8054:
they should allow this guy speak in Hausa language naa....i don't think he knows the meaning of those English words he use in his speech. he only pick words that sound nice In his ears and use them in his speech...Climate change.. grin
. Lol. Dis is brutality cheesy
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by lagdmark(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
I pity all Dem Buhari media defenders...... bad job you got

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Fellywood(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
uboma:
Our brother Buhari is always blaming someone or something for his actions and inaction.

Poor leadership style.

This makes me wonder how he even maden it far in the Nigerian Army at the time....
QUOTA system bro cause he also FAILED ALL exams
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
damnnnn! Nigeria urgently needs a president!
this cowbrain is disgusting!
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by sharpwriter(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ever8054:
they should allow this guy speak in Hausa language naa....i don't think he knows the meaning of those English words he use in his speech. he only pick words that sound nice In his ears and use them in his speech...Climate change.. grin

Lolzzz.. true o... because his madness is getting out of hands.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by smalls001: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
bobby86:
Imagine ooo! see President Buhari,you will still blame God for your unprecedented failure

He's right. If you dont understand science or even geography, just say it. Check google for desert encroachment.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by sharpwriter(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Seenyo:
damnnnn! Nigeria urgently needs a president!

this cowbrain is disgusting!

Very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Deathlezz: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
APC, an umbrella of confused lunatics.

Some groups blame it on foreigners.

Other still say they are not herdsmen but criminals.

Bubu-dollard is now shifting ground to blaming their crimes on climate change.

Let’s blame hunger for armed robbery then.

Clueless bastards.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by deboysben(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
DozieInc:
It's the climate that uses Ak47 and daggers to kill people sad angry
help me ask am ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by origima: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Moukandjo:

Bro, why are you wasting your time trying to explain to the unintelligent nairalanders here? Don't bother! They're too dumb to comprehend!

Nairaland harbours the most notorious illiterates in the history of mankind. So quack and irresponsible
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Paul112(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
What has climate change got to do with the incessant killings/massacres by these so called beast.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by osazsky(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Solorrman:
he is illitrate but atleast he is the good illitrate since he chooses to worship a living God not a simple man that can go to toilet and shiit. @an illitrate is a man that despite understanding the stage that a man should quantify Gods capabilities,nd chooses to worship a man that goes to toilet as a God. An illitrate is the person that believed a God can be having anus and penix at the same time does what the god he serve never tell him to do by eating,donkey,cocroach,dog,horse,snail,mouse,baby orangutan,flies,lizards,human being and pig that feeds on shiit and small human children. An illitrate is the man that dance as a worship yet his god never once dance or told him even in dreams to dance,his god forbid wearing mini skirt but even his momma use it to go to church,an illitrate is the man that can fvck his sister and mother and still be born again in service. Can anybody in this universe dare tell me that jesus christ was not visiting toilet ? Even a pop can not say it,secondly do u believe a god can have anus and penix ? this is a big question. Buhari is not illitrate if thats what u mean he never eats any living being in this world except less than 10 and mind u he never ever believed that a God can have anything related to penix or anus bkos he is ever super pure. U must reply me but i swear to my true God and my religion i will never read ur replies bkos i never read a reply at all if its from nairaland,and let me tell u buhari must again be on sit to continue,not only 2023 but forever and there is nothing onamabiaka or olumba olumbaa can do abt it . My real name is illitarta from north nigeria,yobe state potiskum local government,low cost area
I blame Alah for this mistake given to us,buhari wat a waste
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Pecca: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Haganah:
How time flies.

3 years ago, during the campaigns, I remember how it used to be a sign of educational advancement to support Buhari/Osibanjo.

I remember how Buhari’s/Osibanjo’s sophisticated followers used to look down on anyone who was against their master as been mentally deficient.

Chai. Time surely changes everything!

If supporting Buhari/Osibanjo is a mark of educational sophistication, let the fools continue to wallow in ignorance.
...and, Wole Soyinka, in faraway America attributed the Igbo's insatiable greed for money to the reason why they voted against the people's General. They derided the easterners then. Fast forward to 2yrs 8mnths down the line no one has deemed it fit to look the easterners in the eyes and apologise.

Well my people has a saying: "what the old man saw reclining in his rockers, the youth can't see even from the crown of the iroko.

Buhari is not an option. He has never been and never will be. He has served his purpose which is " Anybody but Jonathan".
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by uboma(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fellywood:
QUOTA system bro cause he also FAILED ALL exams

Oh you are on point.

grin
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by MahatmaGhandi: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
And rainy season dey come ooo chai Nigerians should prepare.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
he will soon blame NAFDAC, for allowing him have unprotected sex or buying a sex doll
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Kizxee(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Blame! Blame!! Blame!!! Is all buhari does? angry
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ever8054:

Whao !
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
As a leader, Buhari is a write-off.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
kayfra:
Climate change plays a part by forcing more herders South due to draught.

Doesn't explain the criminal behavior of murdering every farmer in sight and Buhari's inaction.

Which drought are u talking about? Doesn't the desert northern Nigeria feed virtually the whole Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by jeroba1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
where are the Buhari nairaland herdsmen sarrki and others, una don disgrace una generation.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Joejoe12(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
clima change also affect fuel supplies
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by adehadex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
E no go better for person wey talk minimum of SSCE for presidential candidate.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by PStacks(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
naijapips04:
I'm just watching TV news now and witnessed buhari blaming the marauding fulani killers crisis as a result of climate change.

It is finished. angry

I love Buhari.

next thing he would probe ecological funds.

next thing obasanjo would be found wanting for not fighting desertification during his tenure.

All of you would see how all the problems this administration is facing were inherited from failed 16 years of PDP.

Buhari is indeed a Tactician and Master Strategist..

2019 #SaiBuhari
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by jchioma: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
It's no longer anti grazing law shebi?
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by kayfra: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Which drought are u talking about? Doesn't the desert northern Nigeria feed virtually the whole Nigeria?

Does that mean their is no drought? Crop cultivation is different from overall vegetation which relies more on weather and no irrigation. Figure the rest out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.